Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My neighbour had helicopter about two years ago she had some antibiotics to clear it up but ever since?
but ever since has had a burning in her chest,and seems to feel thet her breath smells and that she can smell it her self,

but the doctors cannot find a problem,and after two years have ...

Do you know someone that has got a really nasty?
or irritating habit? what is it ? and I dont mean smoking that is my nasty habit....

HELP, HELP, HELP, HeLP, HELP!!?
I've got a nasty cold, and ive gotta work new years eve, i work at a nightclub so its gonna be super busy, i need all the energy i can get!!
Ive got a runny nose
Chesty cough
Sore ...

You'd market to my kids?

Cigar Smoking?
Is inhaling cigar smoke as bad,worse or less harmful than cigarette smoke and why?
Additional Details
Hey guys-I know its disgusting and almost sorry I asked.Just wondering as to whether ...

Does where I live affect how often I'm sick?
So, I'm from Australia, and when I was almost 9 I moved to California. I don't remember how I often I was sick before I moved, but when I was in California, I could always rely on myself to ...

Is there anyway to quickly reduce CO2 levels in your blood?

What is the difference between cc and ml in meds.?

Productive cough: flu or pneumonia?
I was diagnosed with the flu, but the doctor’s second choice was pneumonia.
I started coughing out mucus. Nowhere online I can find that flu makes your cough productive.
Should I check ...

I have exercise induced asthma, but what if I forget to take my inhaler to a game?
When I have a basketball game, I've noticed that I can't breathe within 6 minutes of the game. I'm also very forgetful, so if I forget my inhaler, what should I do?...

What is the best thing to do when having an asthma attack?

I have a question about pneumonia?
To anyone thats ever had pneumonia did your stomach hurt,back ache,or feel like your are going to faint.
Additional Details
I do have pneumoia I was in the ER the other night and they ...

When i spawl or spit it come out mixed with blood is this normal ? plz answer quickly?
if u don't know plz PLZ P L Z DON'T ...

What do i do if i want my boyfriend to stop smoking pot???
i called my boyfriend and he was caughing i know what that means becuase i used to do that sort of stuff . now i dont and i want to get away from it. i told him to stop before but it doesnt seem like ...

Does it sound like asthma?
hiya i was just wondering if it sounded like i had asthma .it runs in family with my mum ,brother and my gran and other reletives.I get out of breath only sometimes when im exercising , i get a pain ...

Have I got Asthma.....???
One night last week I was just sitting after eating and my chest felt really heavy all of a sudden and my breathing was really wheezy. I've had it happen about 3 times since then. i've ...

How can I let my son stop smoking ?
Our sun (14)is secretly smoking.
I found cigarettes in his coat.
I don't want to punish him, but how can I persuade him to stop?

If the patient is critical and has requested DNR, should a family consent to a central line?
My Dad is in ICU near death for the third time in 3 years. This time it's pneumonia. He has been clear to us that does not want any life preserving treatment, DNR, No blood transfusions, no ...

Is there something wrong with my nose?
I dont know if a lot of people do this or not.but im asking just to make sure there is nothing wrong with my nose.
Everytime i watch tv or a movie or do anyting my mouth will open after 30 ...

Stomach pain, that relieves with vomiting?
The past week I have had sever stomach pain, like someone was squeezing my insides, and then after about 2-3 hours of pain it would turn into nausea for about 30 min and I would throw up. Then about 3...

danny s
Should i just stay in bed or should i stay somewhat active with a fever?
I feel like i'm getting a fever so i've been drinking alot of water and cold drinks. Should i just relax in bed or is it ok to stay sorta active as long as i'm not exerting myself too much?

Rocky
Get covered with a heavy blanket and sweat that fever out. It always works for me!

MAC
Do what feels best. You are doing the right thing by drinking fluids. The extra fluids will help flush out the germs( for lack of a better word).

As your temperature drops you will feel better.

Covering up with heavy blankets only keeps the fever up and does you no good.

DON'T go around spreading your germs. Stay home from work or school until you are not sneezing and coughing your germs to everyone.

toolate
Rating
you shoudl relax your body is already workign hard to fight this you dont want to add any physical stress to it! drink your fluids and relax!! take fever reducers too, you want your body to stay cool

jojo692007
stay at home in bed lots of comfort food lots to drink take paracetamol and get someone to take goood care of you!

Rach
rest yourself it is the best cure keep drinking loads of water or you could go out tonight get hammered and you won't even know you are sick until tomorrow

AnnaBananna
Rating
You need to stay in bed. The reason you have a fever is because your body is trying to fight the infection off. Lay in bed, sip something cool so that you won't be so hot. You'll also sweat the infection out in your sleep. I HATE going to bed when I have a fever because I always wake up soaked but it's a good thing so sleep as much as possible.

Dr. C
Rating
There is actually no evidence whether bedrest or activity is better during a fever. As long as you are not over-exerting yourself, you should be fine. There is evidence that strenuous activity may suppress the immune system. In fact, marathoners and endurance athletes have a high risk of getting sick after a major race.

The most important thing is to wash your hands frequently, cover your mouth if you cough/sneeze, and avoid close contact with others to avoid passing any infections to others.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy