Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Why do you smoke.......?

Additional Details
why is it when we stop we wish we hadnt, but when we start again we wish we hadnt ......

Best cure for sore throat?
My throat started to hurt over a week ago,it got better and since last night its hurting more than ever :( anyone know how to ease the pain??...

I smoke and regularly get chest pains,?
am i going to die? HELP!!!!!!!!!!...

What are the effects of quiting smoking?
I am a smoker of 2 years and on the new year, i am going to quit. I need to know what are the effects of quiting smoking after that time, what will it do to my body, and how can i stop smoking for ...

My husband snores very loud at night and i cant sleep am thinking of divorcing him if theres no good remedies?

Can't Sleep!!! HELP!!
I've been having a problem for the LONGEST time now and i just cant get to sleep. During the day im so tired and all i want to do is sleep (but my parents wont let me). I say that i'll go ...

Sore throat?
okay so i went back to my doctor and he gave me amoxicilon ( cant spell sorry) and i took them and my throat was feeling better for like two or three days but now it hurts again what is wrong or wat ...

Help!I have a cough that won't go away.?
I've had this cough for over a month.I went to the doctor and took antiboidics but i still have the cough.Also lately I've been having stomache aches and headaches everyday.Can someone help ...

Are you more at risk from lung diseases if you have asthma and smoke?
i take a preventive everyday called flixotide
Additional Details
Flixotide is for asthma it is like ...

I'm having a hard time breathing...can you help?
i am only 15 and it feels like an elephant is sitting on my ...

Can I die if i leave my air conditioner on while i am sleeping?

Do you think that this terrible weather is due to the smoking ban?
Are the non smokers happy now that they have ruined our Easter holiday? I was going to take my mum out for the day and now she has to stay in thanks to them....

Have you ever heard yourself snore?

Is there any possible harm in going to sleep with a cough drop in your mouth?
This sure helps me go to sleep without coughing all night. I have done this several times with no problems. I cut the cough in half so it won't be in my mouth too long. I have tried cough ...

What kind of doctors work with the digestive system?
digestive ...

Do you think I would be admitted to the hospital?
I'm 15 weeks pregnant. For the past week I've been having worsening chest congestion. Some times my cough is a little productive but mostly not. It feels like i could move some mucous but ...

Do you smoke?
if not have you ever? how long have you been nicotine free?...

Is cigarette smoking a turn off?
I'm 18 and attractive physically.Do cig smoking turn girls off

females ...

Chest Lungs Hurt please answer if care about people?
im 14 and have asthma but its no that bad , when i do physical activities, my chest starts weezing, most of its weezing is near my heart, but i think my lungs is weezing, because of all the cold ...

I have a problem, im coughing, puking, and shiting blood, what is that disease?

squeakycheek
Should i go to work tomorrow?
had bronchitis. cant afford to be off any more but at least can get cover. been coughing all morning and then threw up. but feel better now. am asthmatic and think will be coughing a lot till completely recover. but feel tired

Princess B2B 29th Nov 08.
what a stupid question. only you know if your capable of going to work tomorrow.,,why the hell do you feel the need to ask a bunch of strangers what you should do on such a silly subject. get a life. go to work, dont go..why should we care?

nidz
Rating
no u shudn't!u'll be reli troubled.as it is medication for asthma makes u feel weak!e1 i have asthma. i would'v nvr gone.cos breathing trouble can occur anytime!

MuH
if you're throwing up, feeling tired, hv bronchitis wats ur problem?

Fiona F
Rating
Do you honestly think your boss would allow you distract everyone with your constant coughing and general sounds of illness?
Pose this very question to your boss and see what they say.

Sona S
do you need the money? if not then take the day off on your boss. tomorrow tooooooo......

random
stay home. if you feel physically unable to go to work and do work without throwing up then i suggest you don't go. work something out with your boss because he/she should know that you are unable to work if you're throwing up and coughing all over the place.

Hope this helps!!

Neo
Rating
Stay at home and rest cos it wont do u any good!

Hayden Profitt
Sometimes your body lets you know you gotta crash....If you feel bad tomorrow, take the day off.

BB
You should realllllyyyy take a leave.There's no point coming in to the office but then you can't concentrate doing your work. Better have enough rest at home. Your employer should consider employees who are really sick.

Get well soon..

Jcka
Rating
No. Have more rest.

MICHAEL P
Rating
Frankly you don't sound fit for work and you should see your GP as the asthma is obviously a complication. The last thing en employer wants is somebody coughing and spluttering around the workplace. See how you feel tomorrow and make a decision. But I understand where you are coming from ... you don't want to take time off for the sake of it. Guess you have had a fair amount of time off? Best bet is to get yourself sorted and then get back to a committed work-style.

Geltrude
Rating
stay home.. going to work is only going to make you feel worse not to mention spread your germs.. fell better

LATINA
Rating
stay home cause if you go to work tomorrow you might start coughing lot and people don't like it..... and you could get worst

Rita J
It sounds like your body has taken soooo much already one more day of rest may help to make you stronger for longer..... But if it is going to cause a fuss with coworkers you could show and have a half day..... see how you feel in the AM

moonlitteenager
Rating
I would go into work tomorrow if I was you.

dumbo
Get better first. Rest as much as you can. Don't feel guilty at the end of the day health IS the most important thing in your life.

heremeow
Go and let them see how sick you are, then go home really early.

J Doe
Rating
You should tgake it easy until tomorrow. Try working a half day if possible & don't forgrt your inhaler.

linseybaby
Rating
no, stay at home. the weather will do you more harm when your not well. stay at home with a hot toddy, as my gran always said.( a bit of whisky in a glass full of hot water and a bit of sugar) get well soon...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy