Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Why do cigarettes make me feel sooo good?
I love
the taste
the feeling of the smoke going into my lungs
the nicotine buzz

I've been smoking for 15 years and would feel totally lost without my cigarettes.
<...

Should I listen to these pharmacists?? Or go to the hospital?
About an hour ago I accidently inhaled my spit, a little bit I think and I had a huge argument with my mom cause I wanted to go to the hospital to be safe but she kept saying if I can talk i am fine ...

If I only smoke for a few weeks, will the bad effects be reversed?
I'm 14, have never smoked in my life until this morning. If I only smoke 1 or 2 cigarrettes a day for only about 2 or 3 weeks, will there be any lasting bad effects? I got used to it almost ...

Is smoking good for my health? Also will it make me look big hard cool or clever?

How do i start smoking?

Is smoking bad for you?
a lot of peploe think that smoking is bad for you but my grandad stared smoking when he was ten and lived till he was 98 so it cant be that bad for you can ...

Ive been smoking for 15 years, is it to late to quit?
Are my lungs at the piont of no return?...

My husband snores badly really badly!?
Can anyone help me, my husband of only six months has a terrible habit of snoring, when I say snoring he sounds like Darth Vader with a severe cold...he doesn`t like me not sleeping in the same bed ...

Is smoking cigars worse for you than cigarettes?

Do I annoy people with my smoking (cigarettes) habit?

No one answered my question :[[[[[?
i've had it for more than a year now. and it's driving me nuts!
and it's getting worst. i haven't slept the whole night. i had chest congestion and it wouldn't stop. ...

What do you think are some PROS of smoking cigerettes,?
i have researched a lot on the internet and i keep getting the same link, so i was wondering, for all you smokers out there, or just for whoever wants to answer....
Why do u smoke?
what are ...

Child with asthma??
Has anyone out there got a child with asthma? My son has just turned 4 and is currently on prednisolone tablets and ventolin nebs. He is coughing constantly all day and night. Any tips on how to help ...

Does this sound like a chest infection...?
Would appreciate some serious medical opinions on this please! Since last Sunday, I have had pains in my chest (only on the left hand side directly in behind the breast) when I breathe in or out ...

For how long should I take antibiotics?
I took erythromycin for 10 days because I had a throat infection, I finished the treatment 3 days ago, now the doctor prescribed another antibiotic for five days... someone told me they will not work,...

How can i stop smoking? i smoke 80 a day and i no its not good for me?

What should i so? I really feel like I'm loosing my mind! PLEASE HELP!?
Hey, I recently have have been having shortness of breath, well I think its shortness of breath but not to sure, the problem is that this isent the first time iv had it, it seems to go away for a ...

Throat problem!! help plz!! (10 pnts.)?
ok, well, it doesnt really hurt that bad, but it feels really dry. it also feels a little constricted. what can i do to help this. i tried gargling with salt water but it didnt really help. like i ...

I want to START smoking cigarettes?
Im 21 and i tried the other day a cigarette. It felt really good, i enjoy it really much. I will start smoking tomorrow but i will not smoke more than 3 cigarettes at day, that way i will always feel ...

How to get sick?

Ambivalence
Should I go to work today?
I've been out all week because I've had the most horrible, miserable cold. Well, today, I feel more or less okay - just snuffly with occasional coughing and sneezing. I could certainly work. I already feel like a big slacker for taking 4 days off for a cold. On the other hand, I share an office with 3 other people and a lab with 9 other people, and I think maybe I should stay home one more day because that effectively gives me 3 more days to quit being contagious. Decisions decisions...

I*-*I
pARTY!

daboon man!...x
stay home darling ;)

SAMD010
Stay in bed but NEVER sleep alone . . . When you wake up you will feel so "guilty" . . .

mor e
im not going to be the one that convinces you to go to work... eff that...

ditzy rich girl
Honey i would take all the time that you need to because if you dont feel good then you shouldnt go to work.

wiremu
No definitely stay at home and enjoy the whole week off. Hope u dont mind the smaller than usual paycheck though

S.Adithya
Rating
its upto ur mental strength and physical capabilities.
If u feel its very impotant and u can go, thenu go for work.
else,relax take care of ur health

BKelly237
Don't go back until you're cold is completely gone. You might hinder the recovery.

holly
if you can afford it, and not be in trouble i would stay home today. otherwise you take the chance of infecting you co-workers.

lauren l
id have one more day off. its friday too. then you can go back monday. im sure you'll find some things you need to get done :) take the day off. x

jmikes24
Rating
i think you should stay home because the next three days will certainly help you out.
Take some Theraflu
Hope you feel better

KandyKayne
Rating
You might as well take the day off & start the week off strong on monday. Glad to know you are feeling better.

jodman01us
Stay home!! No sense risking someone else catching what you have, because you could get it right back. Give yourself the three extra days of rest. Sounds like you are an excellent employee anyway, since you feel like a slacker after 4 days, and they will probably understand.

DansFriend
Rating
STAY HOME...ITS FRIDAY!

Musicman
Rating
show good faith and go to work. it's easy to stay out of work but a good hearted person will go into work. nothing in life is good if you always look to take the easy way.

luvly
stay home u don't want to get everyone else sick

fun always
I think you should stay home until you feel well . what if you went to work you didn'd feel well , you can make your other workers sick.

Rayquaza
Rating
No

solidsnake24444
Rating
just stay home, i know how you feel after taking one day off i feel like im slacking but you also gotta know when to take it easy. And plus your sicks so just take today off and u have the rest of the weekend to recooperate. And plus if your in nyc the weather is pretty nasty out so its a good day for staying in

The Unknown Guy
Rating
i would go exoecially if you have run out of sick time

cindyj2490
Rating
It depends on your job and if you can do the job. It is always better for the body to recover completely or you might have a re-laps and end up sick all over again. And then you will really be useless to everyone at work for sure. Good luck.

Bill
ide just stay home. if your good monday just go back then.

Autumn
You might as well rest up on the last day of the week. No one in the office would like you coughing or sniffling around them knowing you have been out sick. I would stay home another day.

Jeremy S
Stay home get completely better and get focused for the coming week. Don't take the day off and then go out and blow it by getting sick again or run down because you feel better because then you might feel guilty and probably should.

ss
Rating
stay home - its Friday

Muschi
It's Friday, stay home!

David B
Rating
stay out.

Susan O
Those of us who are healthy and don't have any symptoms would much rather pick up some of your work than some of your germs.

Jerry D
if you want to earn moeny yes if not then don't go and stay home and rest...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy