Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Have You Ever Smoked Weed?? if so what was it like for you?

What can happen if pulse rate is too high?

Dry rolling tobacco is dry and crispy?
Hello peps, any idea how to restore moisture or freshness to my rolling tobacco that is dry cos kept in warm place. thanks.
Additional Details
Now I know, thanks everyone for good ...

They have tryed to take him of the machine twice he has been there for two weeks now?
hi my friend was hit by a car he was drinking and vomited in his lungs he has been in the hospital two weeks they have tryed to take hin of the machine twice what dies this mean he is awake and aware ...

Am I to young to have a heartattacke?
i am 21 i have high blood presser and i am out of medacation and i have had an interface with someone at work and now my cheast is killing me please respond back fast thank you.
Additional D...

What is the difference between tonsil from tonsilitis?
does smoking affects our tonsils?...

Lightheadedness when i walk?
when eva im goin on a walk or even a short walk its too much for me
especially going up hills ... even if its a small hill i get really lightheaded and almost faint but i neva actually have ...

Throat Question?
I am a smoker and just the other day i coughed up an odd looking blister which appears to be from the back of my throat, and now my throat hurts like hell, is this cancer, cause honestly the blister ...

Health:I coughed up something strange and dont know what it could be?It was actually in my sinuses?
It was a tan colored,spongy little chunk,about the size of a bean. it had a bad odor to it!it freaked me out,lol....

How do you get asthma?

Is it dangerous to go on a plane when you've got a headcold?
I've got a nasty sinus headcold and I'm completely stuffed up. Will my ear drums be damaged from a 2hr plane trip due to the pressure?...

Where can i get cough syrup with codine?

What is the best way to prevent snoring while sleeping?
is it because of over-stress, body position while sleeping or anything else? and is there any medication for that?...

How come when I think about how breathing my body dosen't breathe naturally?
Its like when I don't think about breathing, my body breathes naturally. And when I think about breathing I, have control about my breathing....

I think I have bronchitis. Does this merit an "after-hours" clinic visit?
I've been coughing for about a week and a half now, but today my throat REALLY started to hurt and I just keep coughing. I want to see the doctor, but should I go to the "after-hours" ...

I have a difficult time breathing I was told to look for passion flower, is there other vitamins that can help
I have a difficulty breathing, I think its my diaphragm, I can't take in a full breath of air it feels too tight in my chest and my back. My chiropractor agrees with me and I havent been able ...

So....is wikepedia accurate or what?
i've heard that it is and that it isn't!!!! so confusing!
Additional Details
and what online source would you ...

I have to continously spit the cough ,almost 24 hours a day , if i dont spit ,can't breath, is this a decease?

Gasping for air at night?
Sometimes when i sleep i wake up gasping for air. it gets worse everytime. I usaully remember it but last night my mom said it happened and i dont even remember. What kind of Doctor should I see? W...

Anyone out there got experience of acute kidney failure and dyalisis?
My Dad has this and is very up and down in terms of
a) breathlessness
b) tiredness
and
c) appetite

Is this normal? Thanks!...

Dan S
Quitting smoking; when does it get better?
I am day 102, still wanting a smoke and feeling a general depression which somehow HAS to be connected... if you have "been there", at what point for you did it get better?

I Spew Offensiveness
It gets better when you light up again

smoke smoke smoke

daisy-boo
Rating
it really should of lessened by now , but if u mean the desperate wanting of a smoke when u see,smell someone having one, i'm afraid that never goes away it just gets easier to say no!!
if ur feeling generally depressed without them u should maybe seek someone to speak to about it, i was told that it is close to losing a close friend n u need to grieve n fill the gaping void left after u've stopped..........nice eh?
it will get better evetually , don't give up u've come so far
go spend some of the money u've saved on something nice to cheer u up!!
good luck x

hockeygirl1285
Rating
When your alive do to not smoking.

Insane guitar sk8 combo
When you just really give up smoking and not want to damage your health anymore.

zephyrus111
It depends on how long you've been smoking before you quit. For example, a friend of mine who smoked for a year and then quit, said she only felt normal after 2 months. I remember she was drinking water all the time, and constantly chewing on stuff like gum and herbs.
It could also depend upon your body and how much time it requires for you to detoxify your system. Giving up anything you used to rely on always leaves us with a bad, empty feeling for a while, but if you just hang in there, I'm sure you'll start to feel better soon.

Matt P
Rating
after about one year it is a lot easier you just gotta find something to do when you want to have a smoke

wihntr
Rating
It took me about 3 months to finally feel normal again. Dont give up It gets easier every day. I used Chantix and it helped a lot. You already made it past the really bad part so dont start agin. Godd job and hang in there.

europa
Hang in there, Dan. I am over day 130 since 4-15. I still have some withdrawals from stop smoking, it all depends on how long you smoked and varied from each person on withdrawals.

But one thing for sure is that it gets easier and healthier. Congrats on your stop smoking and more importantly, keep it up!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, December 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy