Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Should I listen to these pharmacists?? Or go to the hospital?
About an hour ago I accidently inhaled my spit, a little bit I think and I had a huge argument with my mom cause I wanted to go to the hospital to be safe but she kept saying if I can talk i am fine ...

If I only smoke for a few weeks, will the bad effects be reversed?
I'm 14, have never smoked in my life until this morning. If I only smoke 1 or 2 cigarrettes a day for only about 2 or 3 weeks, will there be any lasting bad effects? I got used to it almost ...

Is smoking good for my health? Also will it make me look big hard cool or clever?

How do i start smoking?

Is smoking bad for you?
a lot of peploe think that smoking is bad for you but my grandad stared smoking when he was ten and lived till he was 98 so it cant be that bad for you can ...

Ive been smoking for 15 years, is it to late to quit?
Are my lungs at the piont of no return?...

My husband snores badly really badly!?
Can anyone help me, my husband of only six months has a terrible habit of snoring, when I say snoring he sounds like Darth Vader with a severe cold...he doesn`t like me not sleeping in the same bed ...

Is smoking cigars worse for you than cigarettes?

Do I annoy people with my smoking (cigarettes) habit?

No one answered my question :[[[[[?
i've had it for more than a year now. and it's driving me nuts!
and it's getting worst. i haven't slept the whole night. i had chest congestion and it wouldn't stop. ...

What do you think are some PROS of smoking cigerettes,?
i have researched a lot on the internet and i keep getting the same link, so i was wondering, for all you smokers out there, or just for whoever wants to answer....
Why do u smoke?
what are ...

Child with asthma??
Has anyone out there got a child with asthma? My son has just turned 4 and is currently on prednisolone tablets and ventolin nebs. He is coughing constantly all day and night. Any tips on how to help ...

Does this sound like a chest infection...?
Would appreciate some serious medical opinions on this please! Since last Sunday, I have had pains in my chest (only on the left hand side directly in behind the breast) when I breathe in or out ...

For how long should I take antibiotics?
I took erythromycin for 10 days because I had a throat infection, I finished the treatment 3 days ago, now the doctor prescribed another antibiotic for five days... someone told me they will not work,...

How can i stop smoking? i smoke 80 a day and i no its not good for me?

What should i so? I really feel like I'm loosing my mind! PLEASE HELP!?
Hey, I recently have have been having shortness of breath, well I think its shortness of breath but not to sure, the problem is that this isent the first time iv had it, it seems to go away for a ...

Throat problem!! help plz!! (10 pnts.)?
ok, well, it doesnt really hurt that bad, but it feels really dry. it also feels a little constricted. what can i do to help this. i tried gargling with salt water but it didnt really help. like i ...

I want to START smoking cigarettes?
Im 21 and i tried the other day a cigarette. It felt really good, i enjoy it really much. I will start smoking tomorrow but i will not smoke more than 3 cigarettes at day, that way i will always feel ...

How to get sick?

I am 14, but I want to smoke!?
I eat a lot! Then I throw up! Yes I guess I am bulimic... but I dont really want to eat anymore, so I think if I start smoking it will mae me feel full... any other suggestions?...

Angelbaby7
Poll about Smoking?
Are you a :
Smoker
Non Smoker
Quitter {how long?}
Your opinion on smoking in general?

bestanswersinchicago
Parliament lights are great!

beautiful lie.
Rating
non smoker!

peoples right to smoke stops when it interfers with my right breath

Cooger
Rating
Non Smoker, just didn't like it. Also kind of find it weak for others to smoke... since it is an addiction...

Kris
Rating
Definitely not. although i learned yesterday that three of my friends all do. which came as a surprise to me.

mikosin357
Rating
Smoker.

Hate it.

mj_hunt
I have never been a smoker.
People who do smoke smell and have bad breath, as well as yellow teeth and hands.

They all claim they know someone who was 130 smoked 120 cigarettes & 10 gigars a day and could run for 15 miles every day without breaking a sweat. These are the same people who claim that they didnt know smoking was bad for them.

My own father told me he didnt know it was bad for him and that when he was younger every one did it, it was seen as a healthy thing to do. This was of course before he died of COPD, which he put down to bad working conditions and not 40 Bensons a day.

Ultimate Guitar Hero!
smoker- i hate it!

Psylence
Rating
Non Smoker,

Smoking not only makes your voice lower, less appealing, and smelly, it gives you countless health problems later in life.

sofia
I'm a nonsmoker.

I think that smoking is disgusting, smelly and stupid.
It kills you for God's sake...it's not that hard to see that it shouldn't be done.

gabby.!^#
non smoker
but i dont care if people smoke, it is there choice. as long as they dont do it near me for a long time.

puppyraiser8
Rating
Not a smoker.

Opinion...well, it's not healthy. However, everyone can do whatever they want...as long as it doesn't affect me!

♥Pr_gurl13♥
Rating
Non smoker. It irritates me! How could people smoke that crap!

dancer
smoker and i hate it

Q
Rating
i am a non smoker. i hate it when people smoke

cliffie
i was a smoker for a lot of years and have been without about two years,even though im smoke free i think the rights of smokers has been a little over done. its a addiction that millions of people cant shake, i found that once i madeup my mind to quit it was easy, but you have to be really ready, and then you can shake it.

johnmac
Rating
i am a smoker who would love to quit, but I have been smoking for 45 years. I dont believe that any method will help until you have made up your mind that you really want to quit. Then I believe it will be easy.

Coach K
NON SMOKER!!! Smoking is the most nasty habit to pick up... I do not date girls who smoke. I would rather have my arm cut off then kiss a girl with horrid tar and nicotine on their breath. Defiantly a turn off for me.

Becky W
i am a smoker for about 20 years i have quit a number of times but i always go back my will power is never strong enough.

pusherhombre
Rating
As a 37-year-old man, I have never smoked in my entire life, not even in the Army. I am a rare breed who has never lit up in his life. Opinion: Cigarrettes-they look cool, but they are killers.

My grandmother smoked since she was 14 years old. She died more than three years ago from emphysema, after smoking 4 packs a day. Even on oxygen, she still smoked.

lansatx04
Non smoker.

My father was a smoker, he died a few months ago from meta-static lung cancer. It was a gruesome and painful death that was completely preventable. I am still angry about it. I would beg any one, especially those with kids, to quit. If not for yourself, then for your kids. I know it is an addiction and quitting is easier said than done, but you can do it.

michelle
Rating
smoker-----wish I'd never started!!!!!!!

Sabrina
Quit about a year ago. I admit that I enjoy smoking, but I don't want to die young from soemthing so stupid. You really do not realize how BAD it smells, etc until you stop. Then you feel embarrassed to know that you were once that yucky smelling.

Gintaras
Rating
smoker 4 life (not long life)

Ambivalence
Rating
Non-smoker.

When I was a wee little kid, before I ever ran into peer-pressure to smoke, my grandfather let me try a cigarette. It was so awful I never was tempted to try one again. (Which was the plan.) I think that's the best thing he ever did for me.

My two grandparents who were smokers are dead. My two grandparents who were never smokers are probably out playing golf today. Lesseee, when I'm 85 would I rather be 20 years dead or out playing golf? My grandparents didn't know the dangers when they started smoking and got addicted, but how anybody can start now, knowing the dangers, is baffling to me.

huggz
Ex smoker...quit June 29th 1999 I am now anti smoking and no one is allowed to smoke in my house! lol
I think its a personal choice and I feel people are free to make that choice.

Laymo
Rating
Im a smoker and I hate it! It is disguisting but I am an addict and I need themright them!

Chris S
Rating
im a smoker...I HATE IT!!!!! it costs waaayy too much money, it makes you smell, makes your teeth yellow, it RUNS your life, i cant walk up steps anymore!!! i wish i would have NEVER started. it has ruined my life and will kill me someday...

Eva
Rating
non smoker

the bottom line is smoking is bad for the body.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy