Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Eczema and asthma?
does anyone know what the best deodrant to buy for an 11year old child who suffers bad eczema and asthma....

My girlfriend has a kidney infection?
Do you know a good remedy for her to use?...

Best Medicine For Cold?
I am starting to come down with a cold I am in high school and can't afford to be slowed down evrything on my head (ears nose throat eyes) burn and it wakes me up in the middle night and gives ...

What is the best antibiotic for a sinus infection?
I have had a sinus infection for about 2 months now.. I went to the Dr. over 2 weeks ago and was given an antibiotic and antihistime..a week later i was back cause there was no progress.. they ...

Worse places to live with asthma?
i live in st. louis. what states in america are the best and worse places to live with having chronic asthma?...

What are the effects of Nicotine, Carbon Monoxide and Tar if you start smoking?

Can quitting smoking have the short term effect of tightening ur throat so u cant control ur singing voice?
i have to sing at a wedding on sunday, so i've greatly reduced my smoking the last couple of days. problem is, i feel as if my throat is now even MORE constrained and i have less control of my ...

Do prescription medicines help with physical symptoms of quitting smoking?
I've been smoking a pack a day for three years and believe it's time to quit. It's hard, but I can handle the psychological problems. I'm having trouble with the physical symptoms....

How do u get rid of a bad cough?

Hard to breathe when walking stairs?
i m quite sporty and fit so its got nth to do with like if i m fat of not
altho sometimes when i do long distances i run out of breath and like i can't breathe well i can but like REALLY ...

Within how much time will it take to die if you stop breathing?

Will the ban on smoking make u stop well i say not me?

I have been diagnosed with COPD with bronchitis. I have had numerous chest x-rays taken and ct scans done.?
My last trip to the hospital I was told I had been exposed to asbestos a long time ago and my lungs are gone. Why didn't anyone tell me before about the asbestos scarring in my lungs.Did the ...

Besides quitting, what can you do to overcome coffee bean allergy?
Is there anything that might overcome or neutralize the reactions?...

I have quit smoking but a month down the line i am getting bad lung and chest pains?
I hav not heard of this side affect. is this good, bad? please help>?...

If a patient accedidently got A- blood when they where O+ what would happen?

Do you smoke your cigarettes in your mouth or you nose?
if i smoked i would smoke through my nose because it is cooler....

Do you feel free when you quit smoking cigarettes?
How?...

Trouble breathing?
I've been having trouble breathing for a couple of days now. I'm not sure if it's asthma, because if I'm not mistaken, asthma is when you have trouble breathing out (correct me if ...

Smoking question?
I am a non-smoker. I only smoke when I am depressed. I would get a lung pain the next day if I smoke the whole pack at a time. Is this a sign of lung cancer?...

My friend has started smoking cigars?
my friend has started smoking cigars, where could he be getting them from he is way underage.. like 16.. and looks young

♥LiZz♥
steeling from his dad or friends house and yeah is under age.

BosS A
Rating
i'm 16 and i do not smoke... theres no way out now... he smoked so its hard to make him quit it ... he want to bring other attention or his perants not near him so just ask him why hes smoke

kiki-ara: )
Rating
Ew w33d is wayyy better than dat shizz

But she can get it from anyone thats a dumb question!

brandon
easy some 1 whos 19 or what every to bye them

Danish K
maybe his dad brother or friend

joanna
it could have been out of mere curiostiy.
but sometimes influences help alot as well, if he has a brother, father,grandfather,uncle ,cousins who smoke he is most likely to feel comfortable with the idea because he grew up around it.

p.s.
theres always a way out of it.
talk to him, tell him it makes you uncomfortable.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 8, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy