Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What to do if i have mucous?
i have a lot of mucous in my throght and i have had it there for awhile. i am afriad to swollow pills so i recommened not saying for me to. i am wondering if there is any trick i can do that will ...

Does Smoking Tea Make Ur Lungs Black?
Does it ? or just cigs? im curious . its a weird question i know ^.^
and show proof or something so i can put ur a best answer.
Additional Details
My friend Does it . i told her ...

What does black dots mucus and foul smell in stool mean.?
i havent been well for 7 weeks.slight dizziness and unsteadiness when i walk.numb feelngn right hand and.the same in my face.blod tests and chest xray came back clear.Does this always mean something ...

What drugs do you recommend for MS?
I'm a sufferer....

What if you already have asthma, then get phnuemonia?
Is that how you spell it?...

How do you catch pneumonia?

COPD Suffers Emphysema etc - What holiday location can you recommend to help the breathing problems?
Would be interested in your own experiences.

Re : Airlines / cabin air quality etc. Locations etc....

Sleep apnea - doctor recommends having part of the soft palate removed - has any one had this done? Results?
My husband went to the Ear Nose and Throat doctor to discuss options to improve his quality of sleep and lessen his snoring. The doctor wants to perform a tonsillectomy, re-set his deviated septum, ...

Im 12 and i have a 4 pack almost a six pack is that normal. helpppppp?

Why is ppl smoking?
why does people smoke cigs ????
Additional Details
i know all that but if you want to feel good then thak your gf ...

My five months old son was diagnosed with Pneumonia 3 weeks ago. He got treatment but i doubt it is cured.?
now he sweats a lot at time i have to change him 2 to 3 times. anybody out there help me understand why he sweats this much?...

How do you extract nicotine from a cigarette?

Additional Details
we need only nicotine for our investigatory project...

so please!!! help me find the steps in extracting ...

What is respiratory pneumonia? Is it lethal once set on?

How to cough up phlegm?
I have a very painful cough that makes my chest & throat hurt. My body is also in a lot of pain. I can't sleep because sometimes my body hurts so much.

How do I cough up phlegm &...

How can you treat halitosis?
stepp by step ...

I got a urinary tract infection, is there..?
A way to make it hurt less while i wait for tomorrow to go to the doctor? I go it today D8...

Snoring versus Sleep Apnea?
How bad is snoring on our general health? Is there any treatment for snoring?...

Why Can'T I STOP COUGHING??!?
For about a litlle bit over a month now I have been having these urges that sometimes start with a tingling in the back of my throat and sometimes jus a natural urge to cough and its STILL GOING. I ...

How can people smoke a pack of cigarettes a day?
I smoke 10 per day and it always amazes me as to how people can smoke a pack a day. If I smoked a pack a day, I would have to smoke at least once every hour.

How do heavy smokers do it ...

I have a lung infection, will I die?
OK so I am doubting that I will die, I went to the hospital last night because I thought I had broken ribs but it turns out that my left lung is swollen up and infected, the doc gave me some ...

Pamela V
My friend has C.O.P.D. can she die with this?
She has to use Oxygen, I just can't help but worry about her. I was wondering. If this can go away.

S P
Rating
she very well could. My next door neighbor did.

pamkayvan
No, it won't go away and it can't be cured but with proper treatment she can live many years. I know you worry about her because the both of you have just now found out but I have known people who have lived for years with this. Why not think on the positive side. I have read many nice prayers that you have written for people, so keep your friend in your prayers. Keep a positive look.

grace
Rating
When a person has COPD, they have two lung diseases: chronic bronchitis and emphysema. COPD is the fourth leading cause of death in America. Once you have COPD, it will not go away. It isn't necessarily a death sentence, but as the disease progresses it can be very debilitating. If it is caught early and treatment is started lung function can increase. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. My grandmother had COPD before she passed away.

pkvan
I am sure your friend will be fine as long as she takes her Medications and takes care of herself. I know that you are a good Christian and you will be keeping your friend in your prayers. I know a lady who has C.O.P.D. and she has been on oxygen for 12 years.

Mable
Rating
It can be very dangerous, she will have to be careful being around people with colds because she can get pneumonia, She can live for several years with C.O,P.D. And yes I have to be honest with you she could die with it. I have known people with this and the two that I did know who died passed away in their sleep. On friend had a smile on her face..............I think the Angels came to take her home.

Country girl
Proper treatment can slow the progression of the disease but it can't be reversed. Most people with C.O.P.D. will eventually progress to congestive heart failure due to the stress of the poor respiratory function on the heart. It is usually the congestive heart failure or an episode of pneumonia, which is a frequent occurrence with C.O.P.D., that causes death. I will keep you and your friend in my prayers.

MORGAN O
I''m sorry but it will never go away, it depends on how fast it progresses.I know first hand about copd I have it.She can have several years of good life but they will be restricted years. Worrying won't help but being there and helping her will.Their is know amount of money that can replace a true Friend. Try and take her out a person that has to tote a oxygen bottle around and have people wait for them get where they feel like a burden.Sorry if I have been to blunt

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy