Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

If someone sleeps with ice will they get sick with a cold?
my cuzzin said its ...

I just started smoking cigarettes, relieves stress, should I quit? please read below.?
I have been smoking off and on for the past two years, but never considered myself a smoker. I would smoke one cigarette a week. Then a few months ago, I bought a pack and smoked then. I then quit ...

Do you smoke?

What is the best way to prevent pregnency?

Choking!!?
i just had the most frightening experience of my life almost choking on a large sweet. luckily my body managed to expel it, but now i can't swallow properly, and i feel like i need to cough but ...

Should i go to work tomorrow?
had bronchitis. cant afford to be off any more but at least can get cover. been coughing all morning and then threw up. but feel better now. am asthmatic and think will be coughing a lot till ...

Why do my hand shake?
my hands shake like alot what is causing this? im not nervious or nothing of that sort ... any ideas?
Additional Details
This just began yesterday when My girl friend and I broke up ... ...

Where can I get a ventolin inhaler without going to the doctor?

Additional Details
Thanks for the answers! - just to further explain: In Australia you can get them over the counter. Here I am not registered with a GP and have had trouble finding one ...

What happens if my child does not finish her course of antibiotics?
Having got over ear infection in 1 day do i need to finish whole course of ...

Ive stopped smoking and feel real ill?
i stopped smoking a week ago and i feel teribble my throat hurts and is making my asthma bad ,i felt great before i stopped why is this happening to me?...

What will happen if you eat cigarettes?
we know that cigarette smoking is dangerous to our health, yes bec. of the smoke that can lead to lung cancer, but what if you eat it, (of course not to eat the filter), since the raw material is ...

Will Weed effect Asthma Or just do nothing?

How can i lose weight when i cant excersize due to lung problems?
i have emphysema and cant excersize but need to lose at least two ...

Any good home remidies or cures for snoring?
I have a bad snoring problem...its embarrasing and i am always sleepy during the day due to lack of sleep...any suggestions?...

Can you revive someone once rigor mortis has set it , soz sick but poss legal action so need help?
Got told by ambulance to perform cpr on a corpse, rogor very evident, and when I tried to question this got threatened with "so you are reusing to give life saving action " very distressing<...

I've got migraine again...help I'm at work. What should I do?
I haven't got any tablets at the moment. What can I do? I'm at work, can't go home.......

Why do you smoke.......?

Additional Details
why is it when we stop we wish we hadnt, but when we start again we wish we hadnt ......

Best cure for sore throat?
My throat started to hurt over a week ago,it got better and since last night its hurting more than ever :( anyone know how to ease the pain??...

I smoke and regularly get chest pains,?
am i going to die? HELP!!!!!!!!!!...

What are the effects of quiting smoking?
I am a smoker of 2 years and on the new year, i am going to quit. I need to know what are the effects of quiting smoking after that time, what will it do to my body, and how can i stop smoking for ...

Kory
Is inhaling a cigar bad????
thanks......

ebony0225
Rating
Yes. It's loaded with tar.

Twilight
YES YES AND YESSSSSSSSSS!

Draco_2030
yes

LoveAlways
Of course it is!

ericayo_x
Rating
yes..
I wouldn't recomend doing it..
but if you did, I don't think your going to die or anything, you just might burn your throat before it go outs.. ouch.
well good luck with whatever happened, haha.

Ashly I
Rating
inhaling anything but air isn't good for you.
and sometimes even air isn't very good.
:]

Goddess Sassy Taffy
Yes it is just like smoking a CIG..Plus it makes your throat stink

Twilightfreak888
Rating
yup

it is like inhalents

and yes
the smoke goes to ur lungs faster

tdl'sgrl
Rating
i think thats like secong-hand-smoke almost but worse

Carly
Yes very bad.

♪♫The Best Answer! ♥
Rating
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comz105
Yes, worse than cigarettes.

John P
yep i inhaled one when i was 11 i started choking later on for almost a year but i finally told my parents and went to the hospital

Jackie
Yes!

admiral of funk
Rating
Inhaling a whole cigar? Yes.

Inhaling cigar smoke? Kinda. There's a lot of tobacco in cigars, and by inhaling the smoke, you're inhaling more nicotine, tar, nitrogen oxides and other such harmful substances than if you did not inhale.

Keep Your Eyes To The Rightâ„¢
Would poisoning yourself be considered bad?

There ya go then.

GymnasticsPro
Like breathing in the smoke?
No, i dont think so.
There no where near as bad as cigs! Dont smoke those!
The taboco in cigars are flavored so you have lower risk of getting sick or having lung problems with cigars. But just to be sure, dont breath in to much!

Hope I helped!

David Cook #1 fan! Cookie 4 life
Rating
Yes it is very bad. Just like cigarettes they can cause respiratory diseases like asthma, this is called second hand smoke, when someone around you is smoking and your inhaling it that smoke can still affect you!! If you don't feel comfortable with them smoking around you just say excuse me can you please unhook me from your car battery or can you please take the poisonous tree frog off of my mouth!! :))

Joy
well it's not good. you're only supposed to puff on it for the flavor it gives you.

rtr100aol
Rating
Any type smoking is bad for a person and the ones around them that inhale the second hand smoke. Cigars have a higher concentration of the cancer causing elements so they are even worse for the person smoking and those around them. Bottom line, don't smoke.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy