Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How To Relieve Sore Throat?
I have the worst sore throat EVER no white specks so it's not strep and it surprisingly not that red but still very painful to swallow...including my own saliva! i want to sleep but can't ...

What is a lung function test?
My boyfriend has to have one, he was diagnosed with asthma 2 months ago and is doing OK now, should we be worried?...

When falling asleep sometimes i 'forget to breathe'??
When falling asleep sometimes its as if i forget to breathe and wake up taking a big gasp? It doesnt happen much, just when ive hhad a lot of things on my mind, like i sometimes get it when im awake, ...

Anyone suffer anxiety disorder/attacks??

How do I silence my snoring boyfriend?
I have tried everything and nothing works....

How can you stop smoking?
I really want to stop smoking but I cant seem to stop any ...

How many people...?
...die as a direct result from smoking?
Additional Details
I want to show this to my 17 year old daughter--I found cigarettes in her room:-(...

What cold remedies actually work?
Hi guys, i've got a stinking cold that i wanna get rid of fast! It came on yesterday and now today i'm stuck in and i cant breathe properley :-( Throats not too bad, but just wondering if ...

I've been having trouble breathing a lot lately and my mom will not take me to the doctor. what should i do?
like i said im having trouble breathing and the bad thing is my mom wont take me to the doctor and my dad says if its still going on when i go to his house which is like 2 weeks away he'll take ...

What should I do if I keep having blood in my stool?

Why can't I stand smokers?
I've always hated it when those close to me smoke. I get this overwhelming feeling of disappointment and anger. I really can't control it.

I know it's because my grandpa ...

Can you help me?
Do you or knows someone who have sleeping apnea?
if yes,can you tell me if the machine make alots of noise.
Cause going to have one:(...

Is it true that smoking weed can help ur asthma?

How do i get rid of a bad cough?My daughter is 4 years old and ive tried everything...?
Shes had it for 4 weeks, seen the docs 3 times, been through 2 bottles of cough mixture.Im at my wits end, she doesnt sleep well at night because of it and ive tried every home remedy too. Ive tried ...

A good way to quit smoking?

Very sore throat, really hurts to swallow or even breathe?
I have a very sore throat, but not the kind that is helped by a throat lozenge. It feels like I swallowed something too big and for a while, I thought that's what it was, but I've had water,...

TUBERCULOSIS AIRPLANE GUY!!!! Who else besides me thinks hes an inconsiderate A**HOLE!!!!!?

What is the part of the body that is affected by bronchitis?

What is the major cause of severe nose bleeds? I am not asking for the remedy, I have already been told that.?
I want to know what is the usual reason? Can it ever be serious? Can it be a symptom of something worse than dryness in the nasal passage?...

First time chewing?
first, i dont want to hear about "dont chew, you'll die" i really dont give a **** about these comments or my question would be called "Should i chew tobacco?" To set the ...

Yolandahh
Im Bulimic and cough up Blood. How bad is that?
Ok so like i have this problem and i dont know how to stop it. I sorta have like a bunch of problems with myself and fainted at a field trip when i got de-hydrated. I feel bad for myself, so how big of a problem is that? Could i do of these effects?

Merlin's Maiden
Rating
It's extremely serious, the problems will only get worse, and the effects will last longer. I have a friend suffering with anorexia and her mother had bulimia when she was young and now has a lot of health problems, mainly with digestion and allergies. It'll slowly wear you down, but you CAN stop. If possible, confide in someone. If not, please, be strong enough to book a doctors appointment, they're not going to judge you. It'll be hard but with time you can live a happier, healthier life. I can talk to you if you want, but I understand it's strange because I'm well, a stranger but I know as well that sometimes that can be easier. I know every case is different but I have had a number of friends with mental health problems, including eating disorders so I know how hard it is to stop :(
I really really do wish you the best of luck xx

Phil B
see the Doc....'i feel bad for myself'.....are u like two people? get your sh*t together

sheepydaisy
Rating
Go and see a doctor before you kill yourself.

carolynagrl01
It's pretty bad and you need to get some serious help before you die.Please seek help.

strawberrylemonadecupcake
Rating
Listen to yourself...only you know what is best for you.

oldwolf1951
Living skeletons are very unappealing you know. Coughing blood is a very bad sign. Get to a DOCTOR NOW!!!

dont u wish u knew
Rating
Its a really big problem. Obviously u have been doing it 4 some time. when u throw up the acids in ur stomach rise and eventually ur throat gets damaged because it cant take the amount of acid its facing, and thats when u start coughing up blood. So now u really need to stop. If u damage ur throat any more it could result to many things such as death. So lets be plain and simple, stop doing it!!

SeaCow
um STOP BEING BULIMIC??!!
maybe that would help!!
jeeze...
see a DOCTOR, you idiot!

Maria
Rating
Drive yourself to the nearest Psychiatric Hospital and get help!

MarshallsMaMa
That is really serious. You probably have something really wrong. You need to see a Doctor and a counselor to help you. You really do need to get help though, you could seriously die.

ni5ha♥™
that is horrible, dude. u should stop if u want to live a LONG, HEALTHY life. think about it...SKINNY or LONG LIFE???

soupdragon12345
Rating
have you been to the doctor? that would be my first port of call

brittany =]
Rating
you can die from this you know.

~HeRMoSaCaLi
Go see a doctor. That's gonna be the only way to reverse the damage you've done to yourself.

RaWr!
ummmmm, YES THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM

YOU MAY HAVE AN ULCER IN YOUR STOMACH // THROAT.

THAT MEANS THERE IS BASICALLY A HOLE (YES, A HOLE) IN YOUR BODY AND IT IS BLEEDING.

YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO GO TO A DOCTOR AND LET THEM HELP YOU.

think about it....
do you really want to kill yourself??

monicolebell
Rating
being bulimic is so dangerous! stop doing this to yourself! you might be thin, but the rest of the side effects are SOO not worth it. Get some help. You are worth it :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy