Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Bad cough and fever?
I have this really deep cough. It sometimes brings up that yellowish/white goopy stuff (i forget what its called). I have a fever of 100.2 and I've been like this for a about a week and it seems ...

Are you cold?
Im freeeezzzzziiinng!! I think i may turn into an ice lolly at some point this morning.

I hate this bloodyy English weather!

I cant sleep because of it! :O...

I cant breathe good...?
i cant breathe well...i believe i should go to the hospital but i do not have insurance... i also have a heart murmour and i dont know if that has to do with anything but this is a horrible feeling......

Why is TB (tuberculosis) so unknown not recognised in the uk?, even though it?
can be a fatal disease and the effects on the individual are very painful in every aspect. Are there any runs or charities that show these people that they are aknowledged and supported? if not or ...

Is there anybody who even knows what cistic fibrosis is?

Smokers and ex-smokers......?
I have been a smoker for about hmmmmmm, 16 years now. I am really wanting to quit.... I am sick of waking up choking every morning, and huffing and puffing walking up stairs!!!!!
I have tried to ...

I have a question about my breathing?
ive have been feeling like i need to take deep breaths and i cant and i cant stop yawning and sometimes i try to and i cant its so annoying
is this something serious??? do i need to go to the ...

Why is it called smoking?
That black costume?...

If you had pneumonia, do you end up with permanent scarring on your lungs?
and if so is there any danger of further damage to the lungs,
would stopping smoking have any effect, or does it make no ...

Can't stop coughing after cold?
I just had a cold for about 3 days, and it's really starting to clear up, but the only problem is that I can't stop coughing and cough medicine/drops do not help at all. It feels dry when I ...

If i have asthma can i go bungee jumping, or will i lose my breath?

My 4 year old cant breath propley!?
when she was born her right side of her nose was squashed and still is if its quiet you can her her its really loud and at night she dont like going to sleep and when she does she wakes up early ...

When you cough up phlegm is it ok to swallow it?
I mean it feels as though you are just putting it back where it came from but really it came from lungs right and if swallowed it will go into your stomach... right?...

What sickness do I have?
Well, I have sore throat, sometimes burning ears, a low fever, stuffed up nose, some coughing but no mucus just coughing from throat, and sleepiness. Any ideas? I just wanna know to be safe.
A...

I am taking a meds to fight a bacterial infection. How can i replace the good bacteria being destroyed?

Could it be pneumonia??
ok well.. i am almost 13 years old and recently had a cold... ((im a girl)) and i have noticed that i have been caughing alot and wheezing..... and this gross stuff has come up =p.... i have had ...

Persistant cough???
about 2 weeks ago i came down with a bad cold..congestion, soar throat, cough, chills, fever, headache...whole nine yards. after about i week i was feeling better..took some cold and sinus meds. but ...

Do anybody know anybody that has COPD (emphysema)?
My uncle, who was always the dad I never had, was just diagnosed with COPD and after reading a fact sheet, I'm still now sure how serious it really is. If anybody has any information on whether ...

Coughing blood, sore throat, head throbbing, nose bleed?
so last night i started to get sick & just assumed it was a cold/sore throat. i took nyquil before going to bed, & this morning after brushing my teeth, i coughed up blood. it was kind of a ...

Why do young people start smoking when they know that smoking cigarettes kills?
I work in a Nursing Home and we have many residents who are suffering because of cigarettes. It is so sad! We had this sweet little lady, Stella, who was on oxygen, I had never know her to smoke but ...

rafmigz88
If u have asthma?
if u have asthma? is it a sickness in the lungs?

I love my animals!
Rating
Asthma is a disease of the lungs. Don't be scared but at times you may have a asthma attack. Asthma attacks can kill you. If you get short of breath and start sweating go to the hospital!!! And yes I got asthma.

Rachel
Rating
Yeah - your airways are hypersensitive causing broncho-constriction and spasms

nicole h
Rating
Allergies & Children
Learn How Allergies Affect Kids - Find A New Option To Treat Symptoms
Aboutallergysymptoms.com

Asthma Symptoms
Find Symptoms of Asthma Identify Asthma & Child Asthma Case
asthma-symptoms-inc.com

Asthma Inhalers
Important Info You Need To About Asthma Inhalers.
www.AllAsthma.net

Allergy Symptom Relief
Learn About a Prescription Medicine to Treat Nasal Allergy Symptoms.
Nasal-Allergies.com

Natural Asthma Relief
New, Gold Standard Boswellia 90â„¢ Get FREE samples and brochure
www.truebotanica.com

Asthma Attack
Learn to cope with Asthma Attacks Find out about treatment options.
www.HealthTalk.com

Asthma Treatment
Manage Your Symptoms with FDA-Approved Treatment.
www.asthmaprescription.com

Asthma Child Allergy
Find Out About Asthma Treatment. Asthma Child Allergy - Get Relief!
www.ChildhoodAsthma.us

Allergy asthma
Curious About Allergies And Asthma? Get Answers Now On Our Asthma Site.
Understanding-AsthmaFacts.com

About these offers:
These offers are linked to ads purchased by companies that want to advertise next to relevant content, based on a set of keywords they specify. The offers are administered, sorted and maintained by a third party.

All Topics | Email Article | Print this Page | |

Advertising Info | News & Events | Work at About | SiteMap | Reprints | Help Our Story | Be a Guide
More from About, Inc.: Calorie-Count | UCompareHealthCare
User Agreement | Ethics Policy | Patent Info. | Corrections | Privacy Policy ©2007 About, Inc., A part of The New York Times Company. All rights reserved.

need tlak to DR

hargusbr
Yes it is. It is a horrible feeling when you cannot get enough air or have the capacity to inhale and exhale. It is like being smothered.

rocky d
yes.as you know it is a respritory problem.

one_for_the_doctor
Rating
Yes

gretch
Rating
yes, asthma is associated with not breathing well at times, becoming short of breath. when you have asthma you have what are called bronchospasms in your lungs which make it hard to breathe. it can be very severe and even cause death.

Dr. Mojo M
Hi,

I do not have asthma. Asthma is a lung condition that causes wheezing, coughing, and shortness of breath. It is triggered by irritants or some allergen, like - cold air, viruses, tobacco smoke, dust, pollen, moulds, and animal dander. Some people have coughing or wheezing only during exercise (called exercise-induced asthma).

In asthma, the lining of the airways in the lungs is swollen, even when there are no symptoms. When exposed to irritants or allergens, the airways become more swollen and begin to make excess mucus. The tiny muscles in the walls of the airways begin to contract.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy