Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How to give up smoking?
My Friend, Marcus, is 17 and smokes.Obviously he's too young to buy cigarettes so his parents buy them for him (they smoke too). He told me he would give up for lent, but he gets stressed too ...

I have seen an ENT Consultant today and he diagnosed a large nasal polyp in my right nasal passage...?
the consultant decided it would have to be removed asap. I am 35 weeks pregnant and he does not want to remove the polyp before the baby is born as a CT scan is required. I have suffered severe ...

Why nose blocks when we get cold?

Every time I garden (weed) my bronchial tubes seem to close up and I really have chest paints. Any ideas??
I suffer from allergies mostly when things bloom and esp Olive trees which I'm surrounded. This is a different feeling however my chest is very tight - my kids too said their chests hurt so we ...

Am i having Smoker's cough?
I have been coughing yellow sticky liquids looks like concentrated saliva every morning when i woke up, the rest of the day the cough never came. Its been for half years already, do i need to go to ...

Tuberculosis?? Breathing Problems, and Chest Pain?
On December 2nd I got a TB skin test done, which came back negative, but they found 2-3mm nodules in my lungs, and did a phlem test, and told me to come back in February, after 6-8 weeks. Now, I'...

How do we make sure we control pollution so that we don't have to wear oxygen masks one day?

I think I have phenmonia?
ok so last night my back was killing me like you wouldn't believe and I had a temperature of 102.3, my chest was congested and I could barely breathe. I woke up this morning and I feel better ...

Why do i cough up blood?
I got a cough from a friend a few weeks ago, but i still have yet to kick the thing. But recently i started coughing up blood. I came to the assumption that it's because of the cough and because ...

Does anyone have a sure fire way to stop smoking?
I've tried patchs,gum,hypnotised,cold turkey,my Dr. says I'll be dead in ten years,and that hasn't even done it.Am I just hopeless? Is there something else I hav'nt tried or heard ...

I breathed popcorn....?
I was watching TV with popcorn a two days ago, and I couldn't stop laughing, so everytime I would have to laugh, I would breath in all the popcorn in my mouth. All of it. I was getting a cold at ...

Anyone ever gotten sick after kicking the smoking habit?
I'm trying to quit smoking. My last cigarette was about 6 days ago. I'm quitting cold turkey, as in not using the patch or anything.

Anyway, I came down sick the last few days....

Why are cigarettes so damn good?
I know they are bad for me, I know I stink after I've had one, I know everyone hates smokers, I know nicotine is addictive and that's probably why I can't stop smoking, I know that ...

Naturaul cures for coughing?
Does anybody know any naturual cures for coughing????...

My daughters night time cough?
My daughter is nearly 8 years old and when she was under 5 she had lots of chest infections. She is a very fit young girl that does gymnastics 4 times a week. The only thing she has is thi horrible ...

Positive TB test.....?
i had the mantoux test and it was positive. i also had an xray which showed nothing, i was going to be a kidney donor is it possible that i still can?...

How do you deal with a pot smoker who will not stop smoking for the sake of their relationship?

I have a headache, bad cough, congested chest, and lower back pains!?
Does anybody know what I could have?...

Here are my symptoms? Is this serious? I'm only 27...?
I have been coughing bloody mucus, my toes on my left foot are numb and I sweat like a pig at night...What is wrong with me???...

I have a cough, and it keeps making me have to clear my throat.?
I had a cold a couple of weeks ago, and I believe the cough is from that? What is the best medicine to take for that?...

rockbabe93
I think i have laryngitis, now i am coughing up green phlegm, what do i do?

Additional Details
Well i coughed yesterday and found a lil blood in tissue, i made an appt. doc gave me 2 shots, and prescription for upper resp. infection. thanks for all answers!

sameveel
Rating
Go to the doctor. Green phlegm is a sure sign of an infection.

Faerifay
Rating
Quick Care would come to mind! Unless you want to tough it out and perhaps wind up flat on your back and then in the hospital.

uncle_buck71
Rating
go to the doc and get something otherwise you will be sick for a couple of weeks

Go Dale Jr! #88! (Lynn)
It sounds like bronchitis if its coming from your chest. You will need an antibiotic to clear it up. You should go to the doctor as soon as possible.

bobby d
sounds like a possible sinus infection.

Timothy E
green phlem is a sign of infection, but it is quite normal... If you are already taking meds for laryngitis, then be warry what you mix with them. I would suggest taking a really hot shower to help loosen up the mucus in your upper respritory tract...all the excess mucus is, is your body doubling its efforts to keep you from getting more ill. White, yellow, green, even a little brown is normal phlegm colors...be warry of anything but trace amounts of blood. If these symptoms persist for more than a few days to a week..you should see a doc and get some antibiotics.

♥ Soo ☺
Most definitely make a doctors appt. It sounds like a major sinus infection!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy