Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I can't stop smoking why @?

Anyone out there found a cure for snoring apart from murder?
My girlfriend is gonna wipe me out in my sleep if I don't stop. Please help a plea from a frightend man....

I`m thinking of taking up smoking... I`m in my 40`s and never done it before..?
is it alright?...

I was forced into smoking 2 cigarettes, Will this have harmed me? If so, how can I undo the damage?

Why People Smoking?

What's a good cure for the hiccups?
I have had them for the past twenty minutes and nothing will get rid of them!...

What will the hospital do if you cough up blood?

Additional Details
lets just say that this was caused by something not because it just started automatically. i know why it is happening but i want to know what the hospital will do?...

Help! i'm super sick!?
i have a Horrible cough, its full of flem. chest pains, with presure. i have a bad sore throat. my voice is super scratchy, and almost a whisper. i have a stuffy nose. and swollen glands right under ...

How do you calm yourself during a panic attack?
I'm going through a really rough time in my life right now and often have moments where my heart races and my chest hurts like it's caving in. Does anyone have any coping methods to help me?...

How many of you smoke, stoped smoking or dont smoke?
i need at least 50 ...

What is the best way to rid of constipation ?

People smoke outside, outside my office door but all the smoke drifts in. I'm a non smoker. What can I do ??

Is marijuana bad for you in any way? Can it do anything harmful to you besides your lungs?

Additional Details
IM doing a research essay on effects of Marijuana....

What if a person with asthma were to smoke?
i used to hav asthma but havnt had symptoms for yrs, my mom says i outgrew it and was wondering what would happen if i started to smoke. ive heard lots of poeple say they hav asthma but still smoke......

Do I have a drink problem?
50 years old, male, 14 binge drinking sessions this year - cannot remember much. Have lost my driving licence for 3 years. Family think I have chronic problem - I think I can control it - I can go 2 ...

How can you make your child stop smoking pot?

Should I go to work today?
I've been out all week because I've had the most horrible, miserable cold. Well, today, I feel more or less okay - just snuffly with occasional coughing and sneezing. I could certainly ...

Poll about Smoking?
Are you a :
Smoker
Non Smoker
Quitter {how long?}
Your opinion on smoking in general?...

Why cigarretes are addictive?
The stimulanting effects of nicotine:...

Whats the best way to start smoking?

David W
I smoked weed and accidently swallowed/inhaled the ash...?
am i screwed? i have ocd and im just wondering. i think also swallowed the smoke too. please help.

ilivetheelife .
&+ we smoke dat kush ...
dat kush ...
& we ball like SWOOSH .

Lilly
its a plant your fine

andr3aisbr00tal
Rating
I do it all the time it's all cool.

Haha, but don't drink bong water.
Ew.

ja_112
Your Fine---Do it all the time!!!!

Rehab's For Quitters
lol i did that a lot when i started smoking your fine

Kim B
That's fine dude. It's all natural...

BOKO
Rating
BOKO sayz: Yer gonna be just fine....& ya got great stamina, too.

Canadian Athiest
yes you are screwed, to fix your problem smoke another joint

Nick M
nothing bad you just will fell more f*** up just drink water and make sure you pee.

Katie
Rating
dont worry babe I do it all the time it´s the only way to get high lol

Ice
Do it excessively for 30 years and then get back to us. In the meantime, chill. No harm done.

BRiTTANY
well number one. weed is not good to smoke. but your not screwed. people do it all the time. but it will have a long term effect if you keep swallowing it.

mcdannells
Rating
Oh no rush yourself into the er!!

J/K, ocd and you take drugs for that? Speed? Marijuana is not even in the top ten most dangerous drugs, don't worry about it.....no one ever died from marijuana, fact!

Mixing any drugs together is not good, so if you are taking your pills then added marijuana,caffeine and some sugar to boot not a good idea.....

Tall Green Alien
Rating
What would you rather do, inhale a little ash or inhale other people's farts? And people swallow air all the time, like to induce a burp.

juicy jae
lolzzz
hahaha iv done that plenty of times **** happens!!!!!!!!!

ehh!
DUMBASS.
dont smoke weed and that wont happen!.
damnn.

She-who-must-not-be-named!
Rating
i agree with Renee. thats just what you get

usmcmfs
Rating
get used to it. ur gonna eventually be smokin on the road and ur gonna get pulled over by a cop and have to swallow the **** b4 he finds it. nows good practice

Leprichan
Rating
Yes - you are screwed.

My sister's, best friend's, uncle's, neighbor's, son who was good friends with this dude's, mother's, boyfriend's mom did the same thing and he died.

Swear - it's true! I saw it on youtube.

arsenal
Rating
i dunno...maybe you shoulda thought before you smoked the weed.

Carrie Beth
Rating
you'll live....I promise

bullfrog1995
Rating
ash is the least of your worries

BJM
CALL 911 or get to the doctor right away you could get suriously ill and die!

Ian Q
Rating
Thats terrible, im shocked you smoke weed. And breathing in ashes is reallly terrible, first of all, your basically breathing in lead and nicotine directly into your lungs, though smoking already does that. And ashes have alot of chemicals so yea you are screwed you really need to see a doctor and stop smoking weed its a terrible habit and its stupid.

brad_sr0138
Rating
Now your gonna be like totally stoned forever dude....whoa

<3 kter.
Rating
You're a dumbass for even smoking weed.

giddy_up
y wud u smoke weed neways????????????

Renee
that's what you get

franky
Rating
you're screwed.shouldn't of smoked the weed !

mundawgs
Rating
That's why they make screens man! Don't smoke too often though, I made that mistake and it screwed me up. It's only a special occasion thing or when you've really got nothing going on.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy