Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Do nose hairs serve a purpose?
The hairs inside my nostrils make my nose itch, so I often cut mine down. But by doing so, is this harmful? Do these hair effectively keep dust and other particles from entering the nasal system ...

What are the symptoms of asthma?

How do you know if you have pneumonia?
I'm 30. I started getting a cold on Thursday of last week. Saturday and today I have had a fever. I have been coughing up a storm and there is also green mucus. When I cough my whole head hurts. ...

So like ive smoked for two months. before i ever smoked people used to think i was high all the time and now?
they don't really notice. is there some sort of disorder that makes you squint and laugh and be happy all the time like your high>? IDK...

My 3 week old neice has pneumonia?
Has anyone had a child this young with pneumonia? She was born 6 weeks premature, came down with a cold last week, and now has pneumonia. Is she going to be okay?
Additional Details
She ...

Any trip on quiting smoking?

What to do when you can't breathe?
While having cold, or flu.
Additional Details
I have been coughing a lot....

How do i stop bleeding from the nose?

Does anyone else have difficulty swallowing pills?
I have no trouble swallowing food, but for some reason, pills won't go down. If they are small enough, I can do it, but even a regular tylenol won't go down. Other than childrens Tylenol -...

Why does this happen? for three months now, i sneeze anytime i wake up from sleep in the morning.?
my boyfriend is athsmatic . could i have contracted it from him?...

If the doctor told you to live each day as if it were your last, where would you start & what would you do?
Its a shock! You have asthma and no doctor will touch you if you have to be put under as you won't make it back alive! That's if you ever have to have an operation where you have to be put ...

Smoking question?
How old are you?
How many do you smoke a day?
Have you ever tryed to give up?
What method did you use?
Thinks and happy chrimbo to you all!...

If the patient is on a ventilation machine, can the hospital pull the plug without the family/friends consent?
Pt (mid 30's) is in a coma in a ciyt hospital. Have no family members in the USA only close friends. Can the plug be pulled and her organs be taken without concent? No Known Diseases, possible ...

Why do people do smoking, but it actually cause disease to the lungs and cause death?

Chest Infection/Pneumonia-do I go back to the Dr?
I had cold symptoms for about 10 days before going to my GP as they had turned into a very bad cough, chest pain, wheeziness and breathlessness. She listened to my chest and said it was very noisy ...

Are people who stop smoking ever really happy again?
i dont mean the benifits, i know they are great, i mean the so called normal feeling i get from smoking, or will i just be spending the rest of my life hoping that i never smoke again if i stop, but ...

Runny nose=[?
I have a cold and my nose is killing me. How can I get better soon?...

I am having constant pains in my upper left chest; like as if someone "punched" me there? what could it be?
i already have an appt with my doctor; but, of course, unless it's an emergency, i have some weeks to wait for the appt.
what possibilities could it be for this comfort?
when i breathe ...

Why do u want to quit smoking?

Quitting Smoking!?
I've tried n tried to quit smoking but it just doesnt happen... Has anybody got any advice or help to help me quit smoking...Thanks ...

Andrew P
I pick my nose so I can breath but new boogers form all the time,how?
I always have difficulty breathing,but I don't have asthma.It's very hard to breath out of my nose.

ME!
Ewwwwww....and go to the doctor.

ER Doctor
How do you know you don't have asthma,have you been checked.Maybe your allergic to something in the air at home.Does it happen only at home or outside too.

Little Angel
Rating
thers this thing called tissue... use it and go see a doctor

wouldyourather
Rating
Haha...that is disgusting, but maybe you have an excess mucous disorder...

Gram
Rating
Yuck!!!!!! Discusting.

Aleesha26
Rating
i don't do that.It's not suppost to help.Too clear your nose put nose drops in that helps and why would older people like you do that are you really 6 or 7 and your pretending to be 20 or something younger oh i know this game bring it on bring it on little guy who's with me when you look at this say i'm with you.

Ana
Rating
What "boogers" are is hardened mucus. This mucus is here to block dust from entering your lungs, but after prolonged exposure to air it dries out. It seems to me that perhaps you have chronic congestion due to some allergy, and visit your doctor for what to do. There are quick fixes at the drugstore, just ask someone to point you to the nasal decongestants. And sticking your finger in your nose isn't so smart for now. Use a tissue.

Michael A
Rating
try blowing your nose instead of picking and see a doctor.

the crusader
Your body is producing the mucous (boogers) in your nose to protect against particles that are entering your nostrils. try taking something for allergies, like Benadryl. It'll dry out some of that mucous and you won't have so many boogers. And remember that picking your nose in public is rude, so only pick in private. And wash your hands!

deedee
Sounds like you have allergies and maybe a sinus infection. Make an appointment with a allergie doctor,or try some allergie products over the counter. good luck

trl.
hehehe, i always have boogers too, lol....its normal, so DONT worry!

cell-hell
Rating
Maybe you have allergies?

nujorican
Rating
dust..... allergens..... have any pets?????

the body is doing what it is supposed to be doing, relax, it'll be okay.

T-Bone
Rating
best question I've seen all day.

I heard somewhere that boogers come from dust (dried skin particles) in your house. try dusting, and make sure to use a tissue!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy