Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What are some reasons why a person might have fluid in lungs when they die?
Again i am doing a project for my biomedical studies class. This woman has died and in her autopsy report there was fluid found in her lungs....

Ever since I started smoking.?
When I lived in NY i could smoke cigarettes no problem and with no pain.. I moved to Arizona and it hurts to inhale them and it makes my glands feel sore.. Is there a reason why this happened?...

Smoking weed-how's it like your first time. alot of answers please!?
my boyfriend does it now and then..im a little hesitant about trying it but we're taking a break now for like 2 weeks..and i feel like i REALLY need it. he just did it the other night and ugh......

What is mucus down below ?
??...

How can I tell if I have pleurisy?

Smoking lung problems?
is it possible for your lungs to lose elasticity?
like become hard and not be able to stretch and take in enough air?
i have problems filling my lungs, it feels like they cant take in full ...

Help My Voice,10 points?
hello people

my voice is coming to low and hard to be heared why is that?...

Asma like condition from mold?
what kind of mold or bacteria causes Asama like condition and whats the best cure also is their any reference to see how Asama operates on the ...

Whats the best antibiotic for the spring time cold?
i been sick for 4 days and ive been taking Nyquil, drinking soup daily, using vicks rub. is there any medicine or something that will help me get better sooner. i cant take it anymoreeeeee. the thing ...

Im having bad sinus problems and none of the OTCs that used to work get the job done...what works?

Ok Tobacco help!!!!?
So i am not of age to smoke tobacco, but I smoke out of a tobacco pipe, I also play soccer (and soccer is a rough sport on your respiratory system) I perform strenuous exercise daily and I mean ...

I Have Not Smoke In 62 Days Ain't Life Grand?
I am so proud of myself for not smoking after 25 years, and just wanted to share it with some people I know. I hope I have others out there who has given up smoking, and feeling good about it. T...

Lung Problems?
Hello. My sister in Tennessee called me today to tell me about my dad ( I live in Florida ) She said he doesnt look or sound good and that he seems to be hiding something from her and that he asked ...

Any body know a quick relief for a Urinary Tract Infection?
My doctor's appointment isnt until tomorrow afternoon, and I really need realief, anybody know of anything??...

I have a dry cough?
what is the better medicine for it? ambroxol hydrochloride or salbutamol + guaifenesin? ...

I had an asthma attack. Dr. gave me steroid shot and prescibed prednisone pills for 10 days. Is this okay?
Never had an asthma attack before. Already taking Claritin D and Nasarel. Dr. said this is okay. I have been sick with terrible nasal congestion for one month and coughing for two weeks and ...

I have asthma.How can i do different activities without always taking my inhaler every minute?

Mike
I just started smoking, why does my chest hurt?
I've been smoking for about a month or so now. Today i smoked about 2 and a half parliaments today.

wiked skeddi
probably smoking too much or something

Nina
Rating

Why did you start
stop it now better
your chest is shocked

Veronica
Rating
stop SMOKING!!! You put yourself at risk of pulmonary and cardiac conditions including lung cancer, heart disease, and cardiac arrest. Its better to stop now...

Rachel
Rating
Because it is destroying your lungs!!!! Duh!

ksa8907
try this, take a white piece of cloth and put it in front of your mouth next time you inhale your cigarette. the result is quite disgusting when you realize all that and more goes into your lungs with every breath.

cowboydoc
Rating
Maybe your lungs are telling you something, maybe you should listen. Remember this, I'm telling you now to stop smoking or else ? keep this in mind for the future.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy