Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What are the good reasons to tell my dad to quit smoking?

About smoking weed?
ok so i used to smoke weed but i had a bad trip
is there any way to smoke weed and minimize the chance of tripping out again?
like smoke less or anything?...

Is there permanent damage for people who smoked then quit?
I quit smoking 20 years ago, but was a heavy smoker, smoking about 2 packs/day for about 10 years. Is there permanent damage, or do cells regenerate? Is there any hope?...

Why do I need to clear my throat all of the time?
I have asthma and use a daily and emergency inhaler. The inhaler seems to promote "gunk" in my lungs and throat. What's with that?...

HeLP EMERGENCY!!!!!?
how can help a smoker stop smokin?
mii mom been somekin sence she 8 and she is 35 and well the doc. said she dont stop at 35 bad sickness well come along and she stell has not stop am really ...

What are the latest treatments for emphysema?

My son is 4 and having asthma taking preventer twice a day and other remedy?
i heard about homeopath is it good. without preventer he is having acute attacks.
in winter asthma is more and he is having some allrgies like rashes in mouth and sometime eyes are getting red....

Asthma sufferers what u think?
i got a letter asking to take part in a trial to see if writing helps you asthma improve, soundz strange to me what u think???
Additional Details
no not an asthma journal, they ...

Whats better, smoking pot once a mouth, or drinking everyday until you are totally trashed?

Why is it when you Q-tip your ears to clean them, it causes you to cough?

What is a good relief for a sore throat ?
Also is very dry and hard to ...

Does anybody know a way of curing Sleep Apnia ??? Other than surgery of course.....?

What's sinusitis?
I went to the ER today & the doctor told me I had it & she prescribed me antibiotics....

Heart question?
Hi my name is bibby about two weeks ago i read an article of an athlete collapsing from a sudden cardiac arrest and?
know i cant get it out my head that it is going to happen to me so i gone to ...

I am totally bunged-up in the right side of my nose and have gone deaf in my right ear! Anyone know a remedy??

I cant breathe and I don't have my inhaler. What do I do?

My Mother-in-Law has had a permenant loss of smell for some years now.?
We heard of some type of surgery to correct this problem, but have been unable to find anything on it. Any suggestions?...

Sore throat for 5 days....?
Hi All, I've had a sore throat since Friday. I don't have a temperature and I can still eat but it's sore. Any suggestions on how I can get rid of it? I don't think it's S...

Will the steam room help or aggravate asthma?

Does smoking effects the lungs to cause bronchitis and isnophilia?

silver8str
I have this tickle in my throat that wont go away...I keep coughing but nothings coming up...any ideas????
I have a sinus infection....but this is bothering me more than the congestion....will chloraseptic help??

Mark
Have you ever been checked for food allergies?

Tapestry6
Get some Halls Breezers the Tropical Chill works great!!

nisha m
Chew two or three pepper seeds and salt together you will feel better. More remedies available at http://ailments.in/sorethroat.html

pearldaisy
Were you in smoke-filled club or pub last night ?
Has someone sprayed some ghastly deodoriser near you?
Have you got one of this room deodiser things puffing out?
These are all triggers for the kind of asthma where you keep needing to clear your throat as though you have something irritating in it.

Whatever, go to the doctor!

Klingon
Sounds like a cold.Double ur vitamin " c ".

hollybell95
Take it easy! Relax. Mix hot tea with honey. Keep taking cough-drops! Stay warm. And drink Cranberry juice! Get a hot-pad out and put it in you chest. This usually helps. Old remidies come in handy, and usually work!

Nurse Susan
Rating
Since you also have a sinus infection, it is probably post-nasal drip. Take the meds the doc prescribed and drink lots of fluids [ hot works best for me ]
Try Chloraseptic lozenges - they work!

krafty1
Rating
Two shots of tequila!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy