Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I have bronchitis?
I am 29 years old, i smoke socially (20 x per week) which I will never do again. My sister emailed me to say that people come down with bronchitis usually have other health problems. She is ...

My friend has started smoking cigars?
my friend has started smoking cigars, where could he be getting them from he is way underage.. like 16.. and looks ...

I have cough and no ins. what's the best method to get rid of this cough?
I can't sleep at night, I take Robitussium, Nyquill and they don't even work. It's been 1 month now....

When I shout or laugh too hard, I always get some breathing problems afterwards. HELP!?
I always get the feeling that there is phlegm in my throat, at the windpipe area. Breathing becomes pretty difficult, cause I get the feeling that I can't fill up my lungs.

This ...

Inhaled Food?
I was just eating some grapes and when I bit into one it sort of 'exploded' and the mushy inside slid back down my throat. For a second I couldn't breathe (I certainly didn't ...

Asthma???????
ive just been the doctors and been diagnosed with asthma, he explained it all to me but i didnt catch it all (hes foreign) can anybody explain to me what astma is? and what causes it?...

What's the best way to cure laryngitis?
I'm recovering from a terrible infection that caused me to totally lose my voice. I'm taking antibiotics and it's getting better, but I need my voice! I know that time is the best ...

I feel sick when im in my house if i leave for a while i feel better, No one else in the house feels sick???
could it be mold or mildow
Additional Details
if so who do i call???...

Can you get pulminary fibrosis by taking steroids for some forms of artritis?

How to stop myself snoring? I snore sometimes and i'm not aware of it! Pls help!!?

What is pcp?
My friends all want me to do it.
But im scared to.
i know that its bad. but is it really bad?
im really highhhhhhh right now

Help my mother is toxicated?
ok well my mom was cleaning the bathroom and she used all these products not sure whitch but i know one is called ajax after she was done cleaning 3 hours later she began to felt dissy and hey eyes ...

Eczema and asthma?
does anyone know what the best deodrant to buy for an 11year old child who suffers bad eczema and asthma....

My girlfriend has a kidney infection?
Do you know a good remedy for her to use?...

Best Medicine For Cold?
I am starting to come down with a cold I am in high school and can't afford to be slowed down evrything on my head (ears nose throat eyes) burn and it wakes me up in the middle night and gives ...

What is the best antibiotic for a sinus infection?
I have had a sinus infection for about 2 months now.. I went to the Dr. over 2 weeks ago and was given an antibiotic and antihistime..a week later i was back cause there was no progress.. they ...

Worse places to live with asthma?
i live in st. louis. what states in america are the best and worse places to live with having chronic asthma?...

What are the effects of Nicotine, Carbon Monoxide and Tar if you start smoking?

Can quitting smoking have the short term effect of tightening ur throat so u cant control ur singing voice?
i have to sing at a wedding on sunday, so i've greatly reduced my smoking the last couple of days. problem is, i feel as if my throat is now even MORE constrained and i have less control of my ...

Do prescription medicines help with physical symptoms of quitting smoking?
I've been smoking a pack a day for three years and believe it's time to quit. It's hard, but I can handle the psychological problems. I'm having trouble with the physical symptoms....

farzana_reh
I have chronic sinus! need a home remedy to avoid it.?
i am allergic to dust... been taking medicines since long. nothing really help. Help me pls

sam b
dump your face in chees or jump off a bridje

Superfox
Rating
talk to your doctor about it

Natural ways to deal with it include: wearing a mask if it's windy outside and you need to go out, keep your home clean etc.

Use a nasal spray with distilled water and some salt, it will help to clear your sinuses and it's natural too :)

ELEANORA
I don't know of any drugs, but you could try and avoid keeping long haired pets such as dogs or cats. Also, try and keep your home as dust free as possible. You could do this by taking up the carpet and laying laminate flooring instead, as this doesn't trap dust. Also try avoidig keeping flowers and other pollens/similar allergens in your home

golzade f
Rating
What you are suffering from is allergic rhinitis which may lead to chronic sinusitis.Anyway,the most effective method is leaving your area and living somewhere that you may experience less problem.Second,desensitization methods which takes about 4 years to be completed and lots of injections required!!.third using medications,Antihistamines for mild and moderate ones and Corticosteroids(systemic and topical) for severe and resistance cases.

charc72042's.a.good.cooker
I use peroxide and water mixture to rinse mine. I was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis years ago, now I just do all these odd things to prevent infection. Try 3 parts peroxide and 10 parts water solution. Spray in nostrils, as much as you can stand, and hold it for a few seconds. Then blow, its kinda refreshing. A couple times a week, if its real bad a couple times daily for a few days. Some people tell me the snort salt water, in the shower. I have to take Palgic-D just about daily, and wear cotton in my ears all year. Sometimes at night my head feels cold so I put a toboggan on when I sleep, I have a nice looking one, I don't want to scare my husband! Although he sleeps with a CPAP mask, I bet we look very attractive!Ha Ha.. I'm not a weirdo but if I don't keep my head warm, I will have severe headaches that last for days. My ears are very susceptible to air to. I probably need tubes but I am a grown woman, I don't want tubes in my ears!!!! I manage to only go to the doc twice a year for refills and to have blood work. You know taking in some Vitamin C (real fruit is always better that vitamins), garlic, zinc everyday might help, they all fight of bacteria and infections. I once use Colloidal Silver (Mountain Medicine) but it's hard to come by. Hope some of my odd behavioral habits might help you too.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy