Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I can't breathe through my nose at night-when i lay down, it gets stuffy...?
I feel fine during the day or when i am sitting up/standing up, but as soon as i lay my head down, my nose gets stuffy and i can't breathe - one side (the one i am laying on) gets stuffy and so ...

Has anyone had a polyps up there nose?
Please don,t frighten me with the treatment but The Doctor thinks I have one. My right nostril continually fills up and I have to blow my nose at least 100 times a day. I have had antibiotics and B...

What illnesses are going around lately? Anyone else have a cold?
I live in MI and am suffering with a cold! I had a sore throat, chest congestion, nasal congestion and low grade fever the first day and a half. Now it is all in my chest, loose but still coughing!...

Does smoking cigarettes cause chest pains?
I'm 27 i've smoked cigarettes since i was 19, I get chest pains after I smoke a cigarrete and they stay, I quit for 2 mos then started back up again I noticed when I didn't smoke I ...

Why am I having trouble breathing? It's like I have to stop and think otherwise I'll stop breathing.?

Has smoking ruined my voice?
i startd smokig bwt 6 years ago but i woz really good at singin but over the last year or two ive noticed its not so good any more carnt hit high notes and i can seem to sing really deep never ...

How can we prevent people from spitting in public places?(specially those who chew beetle leaves)?

Y do u think smoking is stupid?

My 11 year old daughter has had a cough for about 2-3 weeks, What should I do?
She only seems to cough sometimes when laughing now, and when she wakes up in the morning and when she goes to sleep at night she is coughing until about 3:00 AM! I'm getting a little worried, B...

Sore throat?
I need help, on how to cure a sore throat and fast?
I can't take this pain anymore.
PLEASEE HELP ME!!...

I have acute unilateral headache since 5 year ,i have tried many medicine but not effective.?
its occurring at a particular time about 3o'clock at noon.i have dull aching pain throughout the day.when i get acute attack no medicine can't reduce it....

I have been quit from smoking for 24 days today does it get easier? i am still thinking of it?
I am constantly thinking of it but i will not give in to it my mum dad and partner all quit the same time i did and they all failed 7 days ago they all started smoking again i am still going with out ...

Who bad is smoking for you?
this is for an essay at ...

Why do Teenagers Smoke Cigarettes?

How can I improve my immunity against allergical asthama.?

What is colitis?

My husband snores like a lion with big sound. How can I help to reduce his snoring?
I cann't sleep. By the way what causes snoring?...

My mother has COPD and she refuses to quit smoking.?
She has cut down to 2 or 3 cigarettes a day but she needs to quit. Her doctor said she would maybe live another 5 years if she continues to smoke. What will it take to make her want to quit?
A...

What is worse smoking marijuana or tobacco?

When i go to sleep during the night my sinus gets worst and i cannont sleep is there anything that i can do?

hoopsmom!
I have a strange smell in my nose that I can't get rid of and it's there wherever I am?
It's almost like being in a very dusty room all the time

Dee
You either have something stuck in your nose or possibly something going on in your brain. I know often times people that have seizures complain of a strange smell before their seizure starts. You should probably get it checked out if you are having any other symptoms.

lilshrtcke2001
Rating
well that smells don't it

person_of_size
if u starts smokeing then u will feels better,,,,,,,,,,,,i gaurentee it!!!!

empirefanatic62
if u were recently working with bleach, then it'll go away after a while. that happened to me. but if not, then maybe its something in ur nose

Jennifer S
Rating
Are you having any congestion or anything? Also, are you around any mold? Go to the doctor if it persists.......wow. That must be rough.

me you
Rating
as strange as it sounds... sniffing coffee beans are good for clearing 'sniffer'. Women who frequent the perfume counters know this very well.

Earthy Angel
Rating
Only thing I could think of that might help- take some coffee beans in a bowl and sniff them a couple times. Usually when you are smelling perfumes or something, you will see coffee beans there because it will remove the scent that you last smelled. This may help you, but if you have a serious problem, it may just be a temporary fix.

-EA

L
Rating
sniff coffee beans
or/and
sniff a clean part of yr body ( the back of yr hand ) usually it will balance the smell in yr nose

Squeegee
Is this something that just started to happen or you have always had this strange smell?

If it just started to happen, you may have a sinus infection.

Jessica
dust off your upper lip. :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy