Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My friend has started smoking cigars?
my friend has started smoking cigars, where could he be getting them from he is way underage.. like 16.. and looks ...

I have cough and no ins. what's the best method to get rid of this cough?
I can't sleep at night, I take Robitussium, Nyquill and they don't even work. It's been 1 month now....

When I shout or laugh too hard, I always get some breathing problems afterwards. HELP!?
I always get the feeling that there is phlegm in my throat, at the windpipe area. Breathing becomes pretty difficult, cause I get the feeling that I can't fill up my lungs.

This ...

Inhaled Food?
I was just eating some grapes and when I bit into one it sort of 'exploded' and the mushy inside slid back down my throat. For a second I couldn't breathe (I certainly didn't ...

Asthma???????
ive just been the doctors and been diagnosed with asthma, he explained it all to me but i didnt catch it all (hes foreign) can anybody explain to me what astma is? and what causes it?...

What's the best way to cure laryngitis?
I'm recovering from a terrible infection that caused me to totally lose my voice. I'm taking antibiotics and it's getting better, but I need my voice! I know that time is the best ...

I feel sick when im in my house if i leave for a while i feel better, No one else in the house feels sick???
could it be mold or mildow
Additional Details
if so who do i call???...

Can you get pulminary fibrosis by taking steroids for some forms of artritis?

How to stop myself snoring? I snore sometimes and i'm not aware of it! Pls help!!?

What is pcp?
My friends all want me to do it.
But im scared to.
i know that its bad. but is it really bad?
im really highhhhhhh right now

Help my mother is toxicated?
ok well my mom was cleaning the bathroom and she used all these products not sure whitch but i know one is called ajax after she was done cleaning 3 hours later she began to felt dissy and hey eyes ...

Eczema and asthma?
does anyone know what the best deodrant to buy for an 11year old child who suffers bad eczema and asthma....

My girlfriend has a kidney infection?
Do you know a good remedy for her to use?...

Best Medicine For Cold?
I am starting to come down with a cold I am in high school and can't afford to be slowed down evrything on my head (ears nose throat eyes) burn and it wakes me up in the middle night and gives ...

What is the best antibiotic for a sinus infection?
I have had a sinus infection for about 2 months now.. I went to the Dr. over 2 weeks ago and was given an antibiotic and antihistime..a week later i was back cause there was no progress.. they ...

Worse places to live with asthma?
i live in st. louis. what states in america are the best and worse places to live with having chronic asthma?...

What are the effects of Nicotine, Carbon Monoxide and Tar if you start smoking?

Can quitting smoking have the short term effect of tightening ur throat so u cant control ur singing voice?
i have to sing at a wedding on sunday, so i've greatly reduced my smoking the last couple of days. problem is, i feel as if my throat is now even MORE constrained and i have less control of my ...

Do prescription medicines help with physical symptoms of quitting smoking?
I've been smoking a pack a day for three years and believe it's time to quit. It's hard, but I can handle the psychological problems. I'm having trouble with the physical symptoms....

How do u get rid of a bad cough?

KTK
I feel a little sore throat coming on!
My throat is starting to feel a little sore and I was wondering if any of you knew of any quick way to relive this with stuff found from around the house or common household medications I might be able to take, but preferablly some sort of a home remedy.

♥MuAH♥
Whenever I feel a cold, or a sore throat coming. I usually LOAD up on vitamin C, it helps fight all your sick cells. It really works for me because I really never end up getting sick. I usually will take up to 2000mg of vitamin C when I feel like im getting sick, and the normally try to take just 1000mg each day to help keep viruses away. Also be sure to be spraying with lysol to kill all the germs and bacteria. Goodluck and hope you feel better.

PJ
Drink lots of water to help wash away the germs. Take some vitamin C or drink some orange juice. Garlic helps kill germs/viruses, have something nice and garlicy for lunch - or just swallow a small clove of garlic like a pill.

suryaa
drink a lot of water thatzz the only medicine and the way to cure the sore throat...the rest all dumbless....

Geegee J
I'm very confident of taken strepsil lozenge which you can get from any supermarket. 6 pieces per packet, you can take as sweet. There are variable taste and the best is with vitamin C.

Meghan
Try drinking hot tea with honey and lemon. My mom says that always helps =)

2 UNITEDS BUT THE SOUL IS 1
Rating
Here in the UK I use some lozenges called Merocaine get them from the chemist theyre only about £2 a pack and they are brilliant!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 8, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy