Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Mother still alive in Hospice 9 days without water food etc what is she waiting for???
This is a terrible question but I am freaked out. My mother is terminal she has been without sustinence for 9 days is this unusual????? The hospice is amazed she is still alive does anyone know if ...

What is a pet scan?

What's an effective way to quit smoking?
I'm 15 years old and have been smoking for 2 years now, I honestly can't see my life without it but it runs in my family to have lung cancer. I clearly do no want to develop this and I am ...

Fluid lungs HELP?
lately (the last 4 hours, i have been feeling really out of breath no matter how much i breath, and been feeling weak. I did a little research and think there may be fluid in my lungs, though i ...

Freak weather caused by CO2 from smokers forced outside - possible. Please your thoughts?

Gave up smoking 8 weeks ago,but am having terrible trouble sleeping, why?

My son has asthma but none of the doctors have diagnosed him with the disease....what to do?
My son has been coughing a lot lately and I can hear the difficulty he is having breathing. I have taken him to several doctors and they all say the same thing. I really believe that he has asthma ...

Whats the best thing for gas in your chest.?
heart problems have been ruled out.
Additional Details
I got this off of web MD. you can have Gas in your chest.

Fearful adults call 911 and head for the Emergency Room when ...

Why do TB jabs leave a scar but most other jabs don't?

Additional Details
k now i'm confused.
TeBurculosis jabs are only supposed to be had once to last a lifetime.

So maybe you guys are talking about a different jab ??...

Would you recommend the throat surgery for snoring and sleep apnea?

Give some homeopathy remedy for asthma?

Is it safe to give my 4 years old kid amoxicillin (generic)?
My 4 year old boy had a fever last night i suspect that it was tonsilitis he ate ice cream and sweets,I gave him paracetamol 1 tsp but he's fever came back,is it safe if i give him amoxicillin ...

Ways to increase my lung capacity?
Ok so I was a teen smoker I quit and now I'm joining a band doing vocals. The smoking hurt my lung capcity so I cant hold a lot of notes long enough. Any suggestions for increasing my lung ...

How do i stop my sister from snoring like a bear?
My sis is 19 and I'm 17. We share a room. I can never sleep because of her. What can she do? It's weird because she just started snoring this week.
Additional Details
She does ...

Can someone scare me into not smoking anymore?
I need help. Please!!!!...

Snoring problems?
Mt wife has told me to visit the doctors about my snoring,not only is it loud and keeps her awake as well as waking my 2 year old but she says sometimes i appear not to be breathing and she prods me ...

How do you treat an upper respitory infection (home remedies)?

Additional Details
I am asking for my Dad. He is 72, mostly healthy except for diabetes.
Active.
He has been to the doctor once, but isn't getting results.
He has ...

How can i stop smoking??
i smoke 2 packs a day since i was 14, i do want to stop but i cant, i tried many times with out to manage what i wanted, what can i do?...

I always suffer from sinus problem .coold.is there any gud treatment ..iam fed up with Dr?
I consult the ENT doctor many time but he says there is no permanent cure for cynus...pls advise if u know any gud treatment. thanks a lot in advance....

After smoking weed, feel very sick, Help?
i am a young teen, I have not smoked in a month and a half, to get the record straight. 2 weeks before spring break i smoked and i couldn't breath after i did. after that day i felt fine. but ...

ronald b
I cant breathe and I don't have my inhaler. What do I do?

Ala
Rating
drink lots of water its supposed to ease your throat and open up your airways

DAVID
get off the internet

Slowhand
Rating
Is it cool were you are? If it is go outside and breath the cool air.
Sometimes turning on the shower with cold water and building up a mist helps.
Best bet, go to the ER

lamboboy17
Rating
drink coffee or er

Layla T
to the hospital!!!

AmazonWoman43
Rating
You are going to have to go to the ER. Don't wait. Asthma attacks get very dangerous when not treated right away.

REBELLYNN
Rating
find an inhaler, or call 911. try drinking caffeine while you wait its a bronchodialator. good luck.

cryptoxmit
Can you go to the pharmacy where you have your prescription? The pharmacist should be able to allow you to purchase an inhaler on an emergency basis ....

Two cans of coca cola or coffee can help stem the tide ....

If you are really struggling ... go to the ER

Best wishes ...

Quicksilver
Rating
Go to the pharmacy (if open) and tell them. They can probably arrange to get one for you. There is always the ER if it gets worse. Two cups of strong black coffee often helps
(I have used this for my asthma at times). It contains a theophyline type substance which loosens the bronchioles.
I suppose you could try one of those OTC inhalers (Bronkaid),
however they can sometimes be dangerous, especially if you have any cardiovascular problems.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy