Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is fluid in the ear serious?
about 4 days ago i started feeling a little stuffy then 2 days later i became totally congested and sore throat. i called my doc and of course they couldnt fit me in until next week. now this weekend ...

Bad cough for about a month and 2 weeks.?
i have a bad cough and a soar throat every day i went to the doctor and was told that i had bronchitis and got given antibiotics but the cough still hasn't gone and i was wondering if anyone has ...

How can I stop my husband from snoring?
He snores all night, even if hes on his side....

Is it obvious when someone has sleep apnea?
My husband is a chronic LOUD snorer, however, I listen very carefully and I don't hear him not breating it's pretty consistant, so wouldn't I be able to tell....

Why do asthmatics wheeze when they inhale?
I would think it'd be the other way around. But when I have a severe attack, I hear the wheeze when I try to inhale. Why is this?...

Pls help!!! im worried about my brother!?
my brother's 16 and smokes alot of weed through a bong containing water. recently he has been taken to hospital on more than 1 occasion with severe pains in his chest. some of my mates have said ...

My daughter has asthma and i need to know....?
ok my daughter has a small case of asthma, and right now she has a cold. i gave her singulair and i need to know if i can give her cold medicine and her flovent to ease her weezing. i will be asking ...

Do I have asthma?
Im always short of breath and nearly feel like I have to catch my breath. It tends to be worse at night and in the morning time. I do a half hour walk everyday but even that has me putting my hands ...

Bad cough, mucus in it, no fever or side effects. what could it be?
ive hade this bad cough for over 2 weeks now and ive been coughing up mucus. what could it be?...

My husband is always beaing attacked by ashtma. I mean every day. what should we do?
he takes a combivent inhaler, 250mg discus, 20mg accolate tablet, and also takes anti-histamine syrup as uggested by his dad. it's rare that he's not being attacked. my ex-boyfriend is also ...

My toddler has a fever?
what can i do to calm it down before i take him to the ...

Listen, Iv'e smoke pot moderatly(once a week) for about year and have done a lot of reading up on it.?
Through my results I've concluded alot of the general public has been mislead of the drug and its effects. My question to you is simply could you all give me your general feelings on pot....

Cough or worse???
is a smokers cough,a constant cough or something worse???...

Proxide in my ear for an Ear Infection?
I have a really bad ear infection and the pressure and build up of fluid is killing me.. I'm on medication for it..but it doesn't seem to be working. I've heard that if you put proxide ...

How do you quit a job given by a family friend because of asthma?
Due to being in college, I need a flexible schedule to be able to work somewhere. A family friend offered me a job working for her cleaning company, but I found out on my first day that I would be ...

Is 1 Cig A Day Ok?
Like literally twentyfour hours apart?...

Chest infection visted doctor but pain is bad?
visted the doctor with severe chest pain on right side just under my bust agony when i cough cant move with out shooting pain the pain on a scale of 1-10 is 8 doctor prescribed pencillin said chest ...

What's the cure for asthma?
my 2yr old is asthmatic. till when it will be gone?.. i pity him whenever he had an asthma...i can't control him playing and running because people around me are saying that i am over protective....

Can every one be effected by acohal and weed?
i smoked weed one time and didnt get ...

What is a hiccup?
why do I get them after I'm stuffed with food?...

Andre H
I've been having difficulty breathing, it feels like there's a ton of bricks on top of my chest.?
It started 2 days ago and it feels like it's getting worse. I'm only 25 and never had health problmes before. I don't have a cold, it's just extremely difficult to breathe. Any idea out there of what's going on? I don't have health insurance, so it would be a fortune to have to go to the doctor. Thanks!!!

gkmaloney
Call an ambulance

pslt16
you could be developing asthma,,,or just getting a bad chest cold,,,see a dr.,, you can make payments,,or they may refer you to a low cost clinic

righteous pearl
Rating
Baby, go to the doctor.You need a diagnose for that one don't try to get a guess on what could be wrong with you it could mean your life. The bill is worth it.

mrs. brandon flowers (i wish!!)
Rating
maybe your lungs or something. do you wheeze when you breathe?

jason1029
Call 911 if it's real bad or go to the ER if you can. It could be nothing and could be something I am sure.

Aunt Nan
Rating
When you take a deep breath do you make a wheezing sound? It sounds like it could be an asthma attack. If it is asthma, you need to seek medical attention because your bronchial tubes are contracting and cannot deliver the oxygen to your system that you need. I suggest that you go to an immediate care center and deal with the expense later. Medical bills can be dealt with, major illness, especially breathing difficulties need medical attention immediately!

Winnie
Everyone else is right. It could be asthma. But it could also be a HEART ATTACK. You need to go to the emergency room immediately! It may be a fortune, but your life is worth it.

gmillioni
why do people gamble with their lives? go to your general practitioner doctor or even a clinic. they will at least do a quick check up, probably an xray, and prescribe some medication. yes it will be expensive, but likely less than $500. however if you just try to tough it out, and things get real bad you'll be looking at a minimum of $5000, that's an ambulance ride to the ER and a couple days in the hospital.

Josie826
You could have asthma. If you have allergies or suspect that you have allergies, they could be causing the heavy feeling in your chest. Regardless of whether you can afford it or not, if you don't get the asthma looked at soon, it can cause very serious problems and sometimes even death if it becomes bad enough. Try taking an antihistamine like Claritin or Alavert and see if it helps any. If it does, you do have a problem with allergies. Find out if there is a clinic in your area that helps people that don't have insurance.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy