Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Can smoking(cigarettes)cause excessive sweating?

Is it safe to inhale vodka through a hookah?
Theres this new thing college students are trying. you put dry ice and vodka together and then inhale the "smoke" that occurs when the 2 things combine. Is this thing safe?...

What is the difference (if any) between Asthma and Emphysema?

How can i give myself laryngitis besides screaming or faking it?
the singing concert is coming up and i really dont wanna do it cuz i have stage fright and my teacher said that the only way we wouldnt have to do it is if we loose our voice...weird right? but plz ...

I have inhaled door oil it is called knotting i was wondering can it kill you or damage you in anyway ?

How do you treat a sinus infection at home...?
That's what I think it is anyways, sinuses have been clogged, headache, fever, pain in my eyes, and what come out taste like it's rotting (I know, disgusting), and I have a slight cough. <...

Could swollen tonsils cause nose bleeding and snoring?

Where is pleural fluid located?

Pneumonia?
My friend is 13 years old and she has pneumonia..Im really worried about her, Do most 13 year old die when they have pneumonia

Help me.. im worrying to much!...

My lungs keep hurting...should I be worried?
Ok, well, I am only 13. Starting about the beginning of the summer, I felt this sharp pain in my heart. However, it is developing on both sides. So, I am thinking it is my lungs, and not my heart. I ...

Bad cough and fever?
I have this really deep cough. It sometimes brings up that yellowish/white goopy stuff (i forget what its called). I have a fever of 100.2 and I've been like this for a about a week and it seems ...

Are you cold?
Im freeeezzzzziiinng!! I think i may turn into an ice lolly at some point this morning.

I hate this bloodyy English weather!

I cant sleep because of it! :O...

I cant breathe good...?
i cant breathe well...i believe i should go to the hospital but i do not have insurance... i also have a heart murmour and i dont know if that has to do with anything but this is a horrible feeling......

Why is TB (tuberculosis) so unknown not recognised in the uk?, even though it?
can be a fatal disease and the effects on the individual are very painful in every aspect. Are there any runs or charities that show these people that they are aknowledged and supported? if not or ...

Is there anybody who even knows what cistic fibrosis is?

Smokers and ex-smokers......?
I have been a smoker for about hmmmmmm, 16 years now. I am really wanting to quit.... I am sick of waking up choking every morning, and huffing and puffing walking up stairs!!!!!
I have tried to ...

I have a question about my breathing?
ive have been feeling like i need to take deep breaths and i cant and i cant stop yawning and sometimes i try to and i cant its so annoying
is this something serious??? do i need to go to the ...

Why is it called smoking?
That black costume?...

If you had pneumonia, do you end up with permanent scarring on your lungs?
and if so is there any danger of further damage to the lungs,
would stopping smoking have any effect, or does it make no ...

Can't stop coughing after cold?
I just had a cold for about 3 days, and it's really starting to clear up, but the only problem is that I can't stop coughing and cough medicine/drops do not help at all. It feels dry when I ...

answergrrl
I'm having an asthma attack and all I need is an albuteral inhaler and I'll be fine but no stores are open...
Is it overly dramatic to go to the ER?

Tommy Thompson
Go to the ER. Asthma kills thousands of people a year.

I am a respiratory therapist. Go now and get the help you need. They will see you before others.

Even call 911. Don't hesitate.

rachel heron
NO! especially if you cannot breathe. They can help you out. I hope everything goes well. feel better.

San Diego Art Nut
Rating
Yeah, an ER might be a good idea.

?
Rating
No...an asthma attack can turn fatal. If you are not feeling well at all I suggest asking someone to take you to the hospital

Nudie
Rating
Of course not, but try sitting on the ground crossing your legs indian style putting you hands above your head and laying back its sounds really crazy but its worked for me. If it doesn't work then try to take big slow breaths...if it still doesn't work go to the er

bdballa15
Go.

-billy

www.goodpersontest.com

P.S. For future reference, I believe Walgreen pharmacies are open 24 hrs.

Keeshamist
Breathing difficulties are a number 1 priority in ERs . Asthma is not something to mess around with - it kills! My friend lost her 18 year old son to an asthma attack .
Call an ambulance - they would have relievers onboard!

mycredit wealth,com
Rating
get a over the counter, have a cup of Coffey, take a allergies pill, hot shower.

the er room will be 3 hrs

RanaAurora
Rating
Only you can answer that. We don't know the severity of your asthma.

I don't think it would be dramatic to go in and ask for a dose to get you through until tomorrow morning.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy