Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My husband snores so much I can't sleep with him... it's kind of a problem.?
he might have sleep apnia..not sure. he wears these nasal stip things that are supposed to work for snoring, but he still snores. Anyone know what we can do?...

Breathing problem...help, does anybody have similar symptoms?
For many years now, I have had trouble breathing. Although I've been to the hospital and done countless tests, the doctors figured that there is nothing wrong with me. One doctor ruled out ...

Why is it that so many people are insanely worried about a little second hand smoke when they've been breathin

How do I get rid of my hicups?
They have been bothering me :'(...

What can i take that will make me quit coughing?

Additional Details
i've taken some tylenol throat stuff and i'm it didn't help. I'm absolutely miserable and can't wuit coughing any helpful ...

If you are a 'social smoker' and only smoke at weekends what the chances of getting smoking related diseases?

I was stopped by the police, the breathalized me and failed to take a accurate reading??
I was unable to blow into the device because i have Mgus-Igg Lambda (a form of Myloma) This has given me serious lower
back pain and pain in my ribs and I have constant battles with colds and ...

PLEASE HELP!!! 10 points to person who answers best!!! (if i can give more than 10 i will) RED DOTS ON TOUNGE?
Please help me. i am 12 years old and recently had pneumonia (last week) in my left lobe. i have a dry cough and my throat sort of tickles. i have little red dots on my tongue, mostly on the tip, and ...

I like to fill-up my ashtray and then throw all of my butts in the street at once.?
Doesn't that make it easier for them to clean? I especially love littering on roads where some company says that they will keep the road clean....

How many of you smoke cigarettes?
How did you quit smoking?...

I smoked a cigarette and it burned the back of my throat?
It was my first time smoking a cigarette.
When I inhaled it burned the back of my throat. Is that normal, and I'll get used to it? Or what?
Additional Details
Please don't ...

Question for smokers!?
what got you started and will you ever try to stop?...

Is something wrong with my sleep?
I wake up tired, no matter how much sleep I get. My eyes are always puffy so people can tell that I'm tired. I'm fatigue at work. My brain is also slower to respond.

My ...

I'm so fed up - how can I stop smoking?
thanks so much for your ...

What is the best way to get rid of a hiccup?

Is smoking reeeaaaally that bad for ya?

Additional Details
JILTEDJOHN- Hey pal? Everybody knew she wuz goin` ta dump ya!...

What are the true dangers of smoking pot?
Is smoking pot as dangerous as smoking ...

What can my 16 take for severe sore throat?
My daughter has a very bad sore throat and fever with aches I have given her tylenol not helping....

2nd hand smoking ?
i heard that 2nd hand smoking is more harmful than 1st hand smoking

2nd hand smoking occurs when a non-smoker are breathing in the smoke beside the smoker

so to prevent the dmg ...

When is a good time to start smoking? what age?
and dont tell me not 2 either. what age did u start? do herbal ones taste good? or the nicotine free quest? feed back ...

Theater freak
I'm having a hard time breathing...can you help?
i am only 15 and it feels like an elephant is sitting on my chest

noils2
Rating
If you have mucus in your lungs in addition to the Vicks buy some over the counter Mucinex and drink plenty of water. It will make it easier to discharge the mucus.

fnbug
Rating
Have you checked with your parents..Do to the element of no history, it is hard to say why your having trouble breathing. Do you have asthma, do you smoke, do you have allergies?? See it is not all that easy to figure this out. The very best thing to do is take the elephant of your chest and get to the physcian. Go tell your parents right away before this gets worse. And if the elephant is not moving get a mouse.

Mary
I experience some of the same problems myself what I would do go to the doctor get check out. then maybe they can get put you you on some medication.

Muhammad Ishfaq A
Rating
Allergy problem,

Drink more water

fatimahali50
Rating
go to the er

Babe
Rating
You probably have Bronchitis you should tell an adult soon before it turns into pneumonia

MACMAN9494
Do you smoke
Are you otta breath casue you ran
Go to your docta

Your DOCTA does some good but some damage too$$$$$
But it is not worth dieing

Go TO YOUR DOCTA

TURN OFF YOUR COMPTA GO!!!!!!!!

DONT SMOKE IF U DO AT FIFTEEN IM REALLY FEELING BAD FOR YOU.

SMOKING IS REALLY DUMB....
STOP...
NOW
GO TO YOUR DOCTA!!!!!!

?
Rating
dont want to scare, but it might be asthma or some kind of condition with your heart. Get it checked out!

daryl a
have a check up..
maybe you have an asthma...

Jody
You could be experiencing asthma which can come out of nowhere. There are many holistic things you can do. Try yoga and doing deep breathing exercises and mediation when you feel better. Go to the health food store for remedies. Take out a book on health and find ways to improve your breathing, don't eat to the point of being too full which obstructs the lungs, don't ever smoke or go around second hand smoke, and stay clear of cats. Many people are allergic to them.

PuMpGuY
For a short term time, u can try applying Vicks VapoRub to you chest for better breathing. Footballers do use it for better breathing while on the pitch.

For the long term, i guess seeing a Doctor is the best.

kari994
if it continues after a week go to a doctor

sparks a lot
Rating
see a dr.

Dancer315
Are you having a lot of stress? If not it might be you are devoloping asthma. Make sure you tell an adult, or it could lead to you getting much much more sick. Good Luck and feel better soon.

byron101540
Have your folks get you to an ER asap

Being with oxygen for very long can screw you up for the rest of your life

shorter_98
Rating
This can be caused be many factors.....A Cold,Asthma,Pneumonia and other causes such Stress, or Emotional Distress ect. You need to see if any of these items are related to the your dfficulty. If it is related to the medical conditions, you may need to see a physician, if you have never been diagnosed with asthma you may need to have a pulmonary test done...hope this helps.

crashfeldman
Tell your parents about this right away!!!

mamason
Rating
I had that feeling once. I was really sick. It turned out that I had pneumonia.

roxiecat4200
You need to go to the doctor if you are having trouble breathing. It could be something as simple as Asthma or Allergies, but it could be something worse like Pneumonia.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy