Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is this chest pain for?
went to the x ray twice, but everything is normal and wanted to go to the ecg but the doctor said i should not because the pain comes and go. It can last for two days and disappear then come back ...

Diagnosed with emphysema, do you know of a natural healing method to HEAL the lungs?
I have been diagnosed with COPD Emphysema. The inhalers are steroids. I believe in natural healing and know it is possible to even heal cancer in that manner, versus the medical community. Has anyone ...

Any one who can help me stop smoking cigarettes? please help?
I have no ...

Ok just gimme ur choice between Cigarette and Marijuana?
Wat will u opt for if u have to choose only one thing???...

Can your lungs fully recover from a couple years of smoking cigarettes?
I started when i was around 14 or 15 and im now 18. I smoked on/off for the time in between. It wasnt like i religiously smoked a pack a day but i have smoked quite a bit. I hear of many different ...

My husband senor all night . we try nose strips but i did not work.i could not sleep .what can i do?

Quitting Smoking. Former smokers please advise.?
I've read the pamphlets but have not found something to help me stop. Any advice? How did you stop and what keeps you from starting again?...

Does anyone know of a really good cough medicine against colds?
I've tried Sudafed, but it doesn't seem to work. My friend said it only works on "typical" colds, ones you catch because you didn't wear a sweater, not ones you get from ...

The structure of the respiratory system?

Why can't Asthma be cure with today medical technology yet?

Can smoking out of a glass pipe give you cancer?
i read an article today that said smoking tobaco out of a hooka or glass pipe can cause lung cancer becuase of the toxic fumes from the glass. is this true with marijuana? here is a link to the ...

Does pvc pipe have asbestos in it?

Why are you interested in respiratory therapy?

Can human beings choke on air?

Pot In System???
I smoked pot from November of 2006 to April of 2007, how long will this crap stay in my system? Just curious. Thanks....

Will quitting help a person reverse the damage done by smoking?

The mold my employer has me cover up at work has effected my health. what should i do?

Additional Details
its a a major hotel ...

Why don't we ban tobacco outright?
Second hand tobacco smoke kills 52,000 people in America every year.

Marijuana smoke, first and second hand smoke combined kill a total of um...0?
Additional Details
Hey "...

How Do Explain To My 12 year Old Daughter What Asthma Is?
My 12 year old daughter has been dianosed having Asthma....

How can i get pneumonia in one day?i have tried everything?
pls dont ask me why i need to know it.

Gary E
How long does it take to recover from pneumonia?

texada island mom
Rating
going from personal experience, it took me about 2 months to get over the pneumonia, but after that I was sick at least once a month for 18 months! It was horrible as I was always a very healthy person. After the 18months were over I was back to my normal once a year cold status. I believe that pneumonia compromises your immunine system for several months even when you are non symptomatic.

Always Be Happy
Rating
Usually a week and a half.

the Goddess Angel
It depends on how severe the case was and your health status prior to contracting it. Ask your doctor if you feel your progress is slow.

Jerry80871852
I had pneumonia in just one lung last October, spent 4 days in the hospital, at first I was running over 104 degree of fever.

The last 2 days I was in the hospital I did not run no fever, but the 2nd day out of the hospital the fever came back, it took 3 rounds of meds before the fever finally left me, and about 2 months before I got back to feeling normal once again.

nylatinanurse
Hi Gary,
Im sorry that you're ill. The recovery phase is different depending on the severity and the treatment your doctor recommends. If the pneumonia is bacterial please take your antibiotics as precribed. If the pneumonia is viral you just have to take good care of yourself until its out of your system. Please get plenty of rest, take all your medications, eat and drink, and dont get stressed.
Good luck

momprotect
Two yrs. ago I had viral double pneumonia(both lungs) w/secondary Pleurisy that was infected. Double whammy. I had 105 temp for 21/2 days. I almost died. I just thought it was still the flu I had just had. I almost died...my blood/oxygen level was so low that they compared it to someone being under water for 15 mins. If I had not gone to the Dr. my kids would have found me either dead or unconscious the next morn. Don't mess around. They released me from the hosp. after 10 days...they say my lungs have damage that will always show up on an MRI. Good luck - and do what the Dr's. say. It's a serious prob.

donnellobrien
It can sometimes take months. I'm assuming you have already seen a doctor so that you are convinced of this dx. In the meantime, keep taking your antibiotics, and schedule another visit so that you can be apprised of your recovery status.
Don't mess around with this

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy