Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

How do i quit smoking when i still want to smoke?
My body is telling me that i need to quit but my mind wont let me. Its getting harder to breathe and i'm feeling pains in my chest everynow and then. And my habit is getting worse even tho i'...

My girlfriend's nose is bleeding, what's the problem she have?
Recently, when my girlfriend cry, she'll have blood coming out from her nose, this only happens recently, but it doesn't happen in the past. She has visited doctor, taken x-ray and blood ...

Im always tired?
i get plenty of sleep betwwen 6-8 hours everyday, ive no stress, relaxing job but am always yawning, always feel sleepy, and always knackered? is there any vitamin pills anyone can recommend? or some ...

Absent lung sounds in an asthma patient in respiratory distress means?

Any advice on my son's constant coughing?
My son is 15 months old and has been healthy up until 2 months ago when we both got a horrible cold. We were sick for 2 weeks and I don't know that it ever completely went away for him. Just ...

Smoker or Non Smoker?
If a smoker what kind?...

My sister is using Inderal recreationally...I'm just wondering what this does?!?
I've tried looking this up and I don't know if this is just stupid teenage thing for her. I'm wondering what this does, is it addictive, is this something that is common?...

Please, tell me something to make my cigarettes repulsive?
I'm trying to quit. I'm even taking two Chantix a day and I'm still lighting up. Its suppose to turn the nicotine reseptores off, but doesn't seem to be. I was smoking almost 2 ...

What can i do for bad indegestion???
I have pains in my chest all day every day and it eases sometimes and then comes back back. I've been told its indegestion but everything i have taken hasnt worked? any ideas, its so painful....

I got my TB shot yesterday at da doctor am i positive?
so yah heres a link to da picture i took does it mean im positive

http://s384.photobucket. it just a lil red look ...

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?

Hurts to breathe,help!?
Every time i take a breath it hurts! It feels like there is stuff in my chest. Some night i wake myself up coughing .. it is a dry cough although the past two days i have spit up phlem.Any ...

Do you eat vicks vapor rub?

Smoked weed. Can i still donate blood?
I want to donate blood tomorrow but i smoked weed exactly 2 weeks ago tomorrow. Is it ok if i donate?
& i don't smoke alot either i've only done it like 5 or 6 times in one year. &...

Does lung capacity affect pulse?

Name of TEST?-breathing-out capacity; computer used; read more.?
Does anyone know the Name/type of test that a Doc did to me a few yrs ago to test my breathing out capacity. I saw Birthday Candles on Cake on computer-screen & i had to blow out those candles. I ...

COPD question?
mother has COPD. she is 63 - 90lbs - stays in bed - 88 oxygen level - oxygen given on #3 24/7 - I think I am seeing signs of her getting worse but not sure what I should look for before calling 911 ...

I keep having sharp pains in my chest for some weeks help plz?

What causes a person to sigh?

Cigarettes - I have to see and feel the smoke from my lungs and feel it betweem my fingers,(QUESTION BELOW)?
Is there a "safe" cigarette that I could try while breaking my habit on the market anywhere?...

b
How long can a blocked ear last for?
i was told it can last about 3 - 4 weeks ..

joseph b
Rating
till the end of time(five past)

Marion F
it can last a while, especially if you ignore it too long. Sometimes it resolves itself, but sometimes it needs a little help. Go to your local pharmacy and pick up some ear drops. Talk to the pharmacist, he will recommend one. Follow the instructions on the box. If it doesn't help, see your doctor

busybee2
mine last spring lasted 2 mths.

Samantha M
get them syringed. its awefull!!!!

allen555
Rating
Until you put some ear drops in and get them syringed.

beth w
qicker recovery time if you go and get it sorted by a doctor

Kim T
Rating
I had one that lasted for six months! If there's a health food store near you, buy yourself an ear candle. It sounds strange, but it works! It's an old remedy, used for hundreds of years.

Sanju
Rating
maximum of 1 week.Thats all I ever had.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy