Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What relieves snoring if the breathe right strips don't work?

If u have asthma?
if u have asthma? is it a sickness in the lungs?...

Can smoking(cigarettes)cause excessive sweating?

Is it safe to inhale vodka through a hookah?
Theres this new thing college students are trying. you put dry ice and vodka together and then inhale the "smoke" that occurs when the 2 things combine. Is this thing safe?...

What is the difference (if any) between Asthma and Emphysema?

How can i give myself laryngitis besides screaming or faking it?
the singing concert is coming up and i really dont wanna do it cuz i have stage fright and my teacher said that the only way we wouldnt have to do it is if we loose our voice...weird right? but plz ...

I have inhaled door oil it is called knotting i was wondering can it kill you or damage you in anyway ?

How do you treat a sinus infection at home...?
That's what I think it is anyways, sinuses have been clogged, headache, fever, pain in my eyes, and what come out taste like it's rotting (I know, disgusting), and I have a slight cough. <...

Could swollen tonsils cause nose bleeding and snoring?

Where is pleural fluid located?

Pneumonia?
My friend is 13 years old and she has pneumonia..Im really worried about her, Do most 13 year old die when they have pneumonia

Help me.. im worrying to much!...

My lungs keep hurting...should I be worried?
Ok, well, I am only 13. Starting about the beginning of the summer, I felt this sharp pain in my heart. However, it is developing on both sides. So, I am thinking it is my lungs, and not my heart. I ...

Bad cough and fever?
I have this really deep cough. It sometimes brings up that yellowish/white goopy stuff (i forget what its called). I have a fever of 100.2 and I've been like this for a about a week and it seems ...

Are you cold?
Im freeeezzzzziiinng!! I think i may turn into an ice lolly at some point this morning.

I hate this bloodyy English weather!

I cant sleep because of it! :O...

I cant breathe good...?
i cant breathe well...i believe i should go to the hospital but i do not have insurance... i also have a heart murmour and i dont know if that has to do with anything but this is a horrible feeling......

Why is TB (tuberculosis) so unknown not recognised in the uk?, even though it?
can be a fatal disease and the effects on the individual are very painful in every aspect. Are there any runs or charities that show these people that they are aknowledged and supported? if not or ...

Is there anybody who even knows what cistic fibrosis is?

Smokers and ex-smokers......?
I have been a smoker for about hmmmmmm, 16 years now. I am really wanting to quit.... I am sick of waking up choking every morning, and huffing and puffing walking up stairs!!!!!
I have tried to ...

I have a question about my breathing?
ive have been feeling like i need to take deep breaths and i cant and i cant stop yawning and sometimes i try to and i cant its so annoying
is this something serious??? do i need to go to the ...

Why is it called smoking?
That black costume?...

neetnums1969
How do i stop my partner from snoring?

☆♥Hello Kitty Obsessed!♥☆
Put a stinky sock in his trap

ginger bread man
Beat him with a pillow.No only joking..What about them breathing strips what go on the nose....

Sarah
Rating
make them lye on the belly

Jew4Jesus
for snoring problems; clean air, clean life, and be the loving wife.
clean air helps, watch out for dust from ashes to ashes and dust to dust
and in God trust; a rose to you, from David, in Jesus prayer that you/u be happy,

anxiety makes everything worse, so learn to relax, this is what helped me;

how I let the Messiah Jesus in my heart, at 13 years old i got the scriptures and they showed me about

"He was to be the child born, the son given, the mighty God and the prince of peace." Isaiah 9:6 chapter 9 verse 6 and you can look it up in the front of your bible to find what page Isaiah starts on, then turn to chapter 9, then look at the 6th verse.

"He will be made very high, but first he is marred/hurt more than any man, and we will reject him, but he will die like a lamb for our sins. " Isaiah 52:13-53:12

then i looked at the Messiah words and about him

"God showed his love to us, in that while we were sinners, Jesus died for us." Romans 5:8

"The payment for sin is separation from God, but the free gift of God is everlasting life in Jesus our leader. Romans 6:23

speaking from heaven Jesus say "I love you, ask forgiveness if you told a lie or any other sin, quickly. Behold i am at your heart's door knocking to come in, if you pray and ask me in I will be your friend, and you my friend too." Revelation 3:19&20

So i prayed; "Help me Messiah Jesus, I am sorry for my sins like when i lied to my mom, come into my heart and be my friend, amen"

and Jesus came into my heart, and I am happy about that, and I would like to be your friend too.

relax and look up and try your best, ,
David in His care and prayer, and he gave everthing for us to be free. be sleep happy and free

¡dulce niña!
put a pillow on his face!!!

Emmanuel M
Just tell him to sleep on his side,

Marian N
Rating
This could be caused by several things: try weight lose or nasal decongestants if these don't work get him to see your doctor cos he could have sleep apnoea

rustbucket_6111
That's easy!

Just get him a Slumber Guard!

They do free shipping worldwide.

Super Chris
Rating
stop them sleeping... thatll stop the snoring

Dr Frank
I am afraid that is often beyond medical science, much like treating the common cold its solution seems elusive. The advice I usually fall back on is try using Boot's wax ear plugs, unlike most plugs they seem to work and are quite cheap!

pasha39571
Gah!!! I wish I knew! Both myself and my partner snore...we have a spare single bed and one or the other of us often bails out into that during the night!

I have tried.....

*special spray that causes your throat to dry up (yuck) didn't work....
*Nasal clips which are suppose to hold open the nose passages....didn't work
*A retainer type devise that fits in the mouth and holds down the tongue...torture and didn't work

The only thing that vaguely worked was a tennis ball in the middle of the back, strapped on. But I lost so much sleep I count this as a failure too....

Now days we both sleep semi upright with a neck pillow to stop the tongue dropping into the throat....It kinda works.....but the best option is the spare bed!

Miss T
my dad had a snoring problem

there are loads of products out there that claim to open nazal passages

just go to ur local pharamacy and check them out

and if it carries on go to the doctor

and if it STILL carries on,. move him to a spare room or sofa!!!

Aoqua
a) sew a tennis ball into the back of his(?) pjs to stop him sleeping on his back
b) make him lose weight
c) stop him drinking so much
d) get a nose brace to keep his nostrils flared while he sleeps (see http://www.snore-laughing-matter.info/Nose-brace-for-snoring.html)

missprudy
Rating
Well I'll tell ya, I have found you don't.
I moved into the spare room whoohooo

davethemann550
sleep in a different bed....

kc
answer these questions..

are they overweight?
do they drink a lot of alcohol before sleep?
do they smoke, if so right up til bedtime?
are they fit/healthy?

I used to snore quite a lot, and LOUDLY until I confronted all of the above. Im now an ideal weight, only drink at weekends or stop 3 hours before bed. I quit smoking 10 months ago. I go to the gym, where I lost weight, and am in fit condition.

I DONT snore anymore....

sylviahogan
Rating
ask him to see his doc and get referral to sleep clink he may have sleep apena

standin' maf
Rating
dont sleep with him.
scare him that you will not sleep with him if he continues to do that. he'll get scared.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, March 23, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy