Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Health on Respiratory problem -What is the best Doctor for Anti-Smoking?
I have a child who is change smoker. I want him to be diagnosed by a competent physician with a good advice on anti-smoking and got an anti-smoking drug if possible....

Do you think a fever of 102.3 is high especially when you are on a?
trach ventilater that is giving you 40 percent oxygen? 95 pulse ox my mom is in SICU WITH ARDS...

MOLD! Need Help or Legal Advice Please!?
hello my name is rich (27) I’ve been living in VT with my wife (26) and child (8) for three years in an apartment and when we moved in. the apartment was freshly painted everywhere what we didn'...

My daughter is six and she regularly has colds and then after ends up with a lingering cough at night.....?
I have always believed that this is what it is but I have had doctors tell me that it is Asthma!!! has anyone else had children that go through the same problem? Where should I take her....

TB? Why is the CDC playing this as nothing? And what is the treatment for this you man? Is it DEATH?
I find it very strange that his father-inlaw works at the Centers for Disease Control and deals with this strain of TB? And why did it take 4 days for this to come out? I love this quote.."As a ...

Horrible cough..please help?
I know no one on yahoo answers is a doctor, but maybe someone has had the same symptoms as me.

EVERY single time I cough, it is like a bronchial cough. I make a really loud low noise which ...

Smoking weed?
What are the effects if I smoke weed every once in awhile, every few weeks or months, not very heavily at all?...

Can i lose weight with severe sleep apnea?
I have tried all kinds of tricks and taken all i want in prescription weight loss. I have not lost anything, but gained.
Additional Details
Please read the question before you answer. In ...

Do babies exercise there lungs?

Does any one besides me have Chronic Hiccups?!?
I have something my doctor calls chronic hiccup syndrome. its nothing serious i just have almost constant really severe hiccups. you know when you hiccup and sometimes your stomach or your chest ...

I asked an asthma question... but now I need more info?
What is a spacer?
I'm on
Albuterol
Symbicort
Combivent....

How can we are identified that is emphysema?

Emphysema??
My Mother in-law has emphysema from smoking... she still continues to smoke, (her family members have tried everything to get her to stop smokeing tho) I am not sure what emphysema is tho... can ...

Red phlegm?
I've had a mild cold since friday and am now couching up phlegm that has red streaks in it

What does this mean?
Additional Details
Btw, I don't have any shortness of ...

What's the best way to quit smoking?

Additional Details
All good suggestions, thanks!...

PLEASE HELP....I am FREAKING out!?
I am worried. My roommate introduced me to someone just a while ago, and he wanted to shake my hand. I am not a big fan of getting sick, so I do not normally shake peoples hands. I know it is weird, ...

Where in the respiratory system does gas exchange occure?
a) in the pharynx

b) in the trachea

c) int he heart

d) in the alveoli

can someone help??!...

Has anyone else suffered a pnumothorax?
Just wandered if anyone out there has suffered with a spontaneous pnumothorax (collapsed lung) don't know if i spelt it properly. I had my first one last week and am interested to here from any ...

Do you believe some herbs can cure disease?
I do! Last year I had a severe sinus infection, someone told me about a essential oil know as "oil of oregano" the oregano oil I got was said to be 100% pure. I deluted it with organic ...

If my Bronchitis is viral, why did my doctor prescribe an antibiotic?

Shaggy
How do Clorox fumes affect lungs and eyes if using heavy concentrations to scrub mold off inside walls?
My throat and lungs feel like they are burning. Is it damaging my lungs and throat?

notyou311
Are you mixing it with ammonia? If you are, you are creating a potentially lethal gas. It is not necessary to use this mixture. Go to Home Depot and get a better cleaner. X-14 works well.

Dirty D
Rating
They're irritating them. That is a normal side effect from overexposure to chlorine which clorox is made out of. Chlorine mixed too strong can be very damaging to the eyes nose and throat and mixed at 1,000 parts per million can actually destroy the lining of the lungs and you drown in your own body fluids. Chlorine was used as a weapon during World War 1.

barrbou214
you should read the label. it states to only use in a well ventilated area. Clorox active ingredient is chlorine (sodium hypochlorite), which in heavy concentrations is very damaging to the very
sensitive cells in the eyes, throat, and lungs. the label also has a suggestion on how to make a mold removing mixture.
x-14 main ingredient is chlorine as well as a surfactant(soap).
you need to make sure you follow the label directions before you do yourself any more harm.

Petunia
it burns...I've done this go outside or take a nap

mlgable
Rating
Clorox is a toxic chemical so your best bet is to use something else to get the mold off like tea tree oil. Yes you are buring your lungs and throat and may want to consider seeing the doc if it keeps on. Put the clorox away or better yet throw it away and get something non caustic for cleaning.

Snagelfritz
It could. One thing people need to know, is, NEVER mix Clorox and Comet, that not hurt your lungs, it will kill you!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy