Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Feeling really tired after having bronchitis.?
I had bronchitis about two weeks ago&i was always really really tired while having it&then i had to take this medicine&that made me even more tired.
But,the medicine ran out in one ...

Can I get into any part of the british armed forces with asthma?
I've had asthma my whole life for as long as I can remember, It cleared up for the most part 3 yrs ago when I went from 22stone to 15 stone. I've always wanted to join the army but is there ...

Are sweating and cold body temp symptoms of H.I.V postivive?

Additional Details
yes u did help don't worry :)...

Our a/c is being refilled with freon every 2 to 3 weeks. Is this harmful to my family?

Additional Details
The Landlord continues to send a tech to refill it. I am trying to figure out why and how ling this can continue before it is fixed properly....

What can i do to get rid of this mucus in my chest?
I have asthma and have had this problem since i was little, atleast once a year i start getting a runny nose and mucus. I feel pain in my chest and sometimes it hurts my chest when i try to cough out ...

My daughter's breath always smells bad?
All the time. Her breath smells like chemicals. But she seems perfectly alright. A while back she had a UTI and they were gonna ultrasound her kidney, or liver I can't remember which. Could her ...

Problems after taking naproxen?
Hello,
I took naproxen 500 mg twice a day and now having breathing difficulty and difficulty swallowing......also having stomach and kidney pains ...... what can abolish these side effects of ...

Does Tobacco contain nicotine? ?
I know what you are thinking. The reason I asked this question is because I just recently started rolling my own cigarettes and wondered if the tobacco I bought contained nicotine....

Is it asthma?
I've had this problem ever since I was a child. I can't be in closets too long without starting to wheeze. I also find it difficult when I clean because it happens. This problem worsens ...

My throat is paining badly,my doctor is on vacation, Should I change the doctor?
My throat is really bad for 3 days, I am having some difficulty in swallowing and speaking but no fever. I did salt-water gargles but no effect.
I can not concentrate on my work and leave is a ...

My 6 month old has a fever and earache. Is it normal for him to breathe heavily as well.?(almost a loud snore)
He has been breathing heavily like a loud snore and has a stuffy nose. It is uncomfortable for him to drink his bottle. Any suggestions??...

Deviated septum, if you had one would you fix it?
I've had my nose broken twice, now my septum is deviated and it throws the balance off in my face if you look closely enough- or in some lighting it is very obvious, in other lightiing it is not....

My girlfriend snores...HELP!?
What is the best way to stop someone from snoring? Once again I am up WAY past my bedtime because my beloved girlfriend is snoring her head off. Is there anyway to stop her?...

How much damage have i done??
i am 19 and i have been smoking on and off since i was 16. I have been pretty steady at a pack or so a day. I am now quitting and wondering how severe the damage could be that i have done in that ...

Night Sweats?
I'm 31 years old and at night i wake up wet on and around my neck. What could be causeing this .I also have 3 kids if that matter....

Medical professionals please help - lung problem?
Hi Guys,
Went to my GP about this a week ago and he didn't know what it was, like no clue, just said come back in a week if it isn't better.
So it started almost 2 weeks ago with ...

Pain when taking a deep breath?
For the past 12 days, I've had pain in my back (sharp pain below my left should blade) and in my chest (below my left breast). The pain in my back is a mild stabbing pain, and the pain in my ...

Anyone have pulmonary fibrosis?
I was diagnosed with this five years ago. At the time the doctor told me I would never get better and that my life expectancy would probably be about 10 years. I've taken Cytoxan and Imuran ...

I think I may be 2 weeks pregnant, I took Airborne yesterday for a cold,Is it safe? what cold med is good ?

I need your ATTENTION?
One of my really good friends has got TB, short for tuberculosis. I don't know what to do or how to help her. She's only 14 and she is so very nice, I don't think she ever deserves ...

Ravenwing
Feel like small rock in throat?
ihave had a cough for about 5 months i went to the doctor and she said i might have asthma and gave me an inhaler then i went back and still coughing up phlem she gave me an antibiotic for bronchitis still coughing up phlem but not as much and now i woke up this morning feels like a small rock in my throat it is sore and hurtswhen i swallow could it just be an aggravated lymph node from coughing so much or could it be something else i have had this same pain before and it went away in about a day any thought would be great

luwi
rock? i think it is inflamed.. go back to your doctor and tell him the things you are feeling... 5 months is too long... you should have been worried if you have this cough when it was still 2 weeks long

SHAĐĐΘW
got to the hospital. it mite b a throat infection

Ms_G
Please go back to your Dr. and have it checked out again.

nogr8rluv
Rating
It is probably aggrevated from all of the coughing, however the only way to know for sure is to see or call your doctor. Hope you feel better soon.

Foig F
I would go to see a doctor but it could be a tonsil stone. This is a collection off calcium deposit in the glands at the back of the throat which can cause irritation. You may be able to see a whitish lump at the back of the throat if this is the case. However, I am no expert, go to the doctor and I am sure he/she will know.

HackThePlanet
Rating
go to the damn hospital... that doctor is an idiot

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy