Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Cystic Fibrosis.?
I have cystic fibrosis and am a junior in high school. Not a lot of people now that I have CF only my close friends. Why is it hard for people with CF to tell others. I many think it is becasue I ...

Getting the chills after an asthma attack?
After an asthma attack, does anyone ever get the chills, shiver and feel very cold for a little while? This has happened to me a few times after an attack and I'm wondering if it's normal. ...

Please help: Sinus problem( due to a deviated septum), what to do?
I have a deviated septum, as more than four doctors have pointed out. but I don't have a chronic sinus problem, if I take routine care. but on times. I have to take forced deep breaths '...

I have the flu and a major cough!!!Headache?
I am taking medication for these symtoms but what is the severely exaggerated headache about?I need to cough so I can remove the phlegm,but am affraid to because my head hurts so bad.Why do I have a ...

How to get rid of phlegm?
ok i have phlegm in my throat and it is bothering me. im coughing almost every minute and it makes a weird noise. when im in school it disturbs people and i feel bad. i try to hold it in and i ...

Can creatine cause shortness of breath?
i took creatine about 2 summers ago. since the summer of 04.. ive had shortness of breath. no doctor could properly diagnos me and for almost 2 years now i have been unable to beath sufficiently. has ...

Asthma was cured now its back and worse then ever?
When i was a child i had fairly bad asthma, i would get weezy in the cold weather, and also struggle to breathe properly after running around, as i used to be very active as a child.

At ...

Sore throat still..... and maybe an ear infection.???
sooo. i have had a sore throat for about a week now.. and there are still these bumps on the back of my throat.. i dont know what they are. For the past 2 or 3 days my ear has felt clogged sometimes ...

Are you a smoker?

How Come, When I am sick, I always feel worse at night.?
I can feel perfect fine during the day...but keep myself awake at night with a hacking cough or some other sickness....

Can people suffering from Asthma lead a normal life?

Does sleeping with the air conditioner on give you a cold?

I have know had pneumonia for six weeks and i am now on my 5Th lot of antibiotic, y r they not working?
after my 4th lot i left it a week so they would be out my sytembut i had truble getting my kids to school the frist day after i had them out my stystem i went back to the docs and told him and showed ...

I live in very close quarters with a massive piggish snorer. How do others ignore/cope with incessant snoring?

How can you get pneumonia?

Hi. I have tried everything to stop smoking, however, I just can't stop?
any real-life last call strategies that work?

Thanks so ...

My dad has COPD & the doc says that milk may be causing him to cough.Any help to make pancakes & other stuff?
Please if anyone can help!! My mom and I are tring to find a way to bake and cook with out milk. Is there an alturitive to milk or something that we can replace milk with....

Is my breathing problem serious?
For the past couple of weeks I have noticed some problems with my breathing. They are not usually bad but occassionally they hit me for an instance with some dizziness (this has happened twice for a ...

If you have copd would it be safe to use,chantix to stop smoking.?
I have COPD, depression,am on 5 medications.I wish to stop smoking. What should i do....

What are the effects of smoking?

locagirl08
Does Nyquil give you nightmares?
I've been taking Nyquil (the capsules) for the past couple nights because I have a really bad cold.... and it has been giving me very vivid nightmares.. has this happened to anyone else?

stayc
i normally have the same problem when i take any type of sleeping medication. i guess that it puts you in so deep of a sleep that you are able dream more.

the past few nights i have been taking tylenol pm (except tonight, that's why im here!) i have been having realistic zombie dreams. its so weird and it feels like im in the movies.

well best of luck
and sleep well
=)

April
You know, I took a sleeping pill the other night (same stuff that's in Nyquil) and I had very vivid nightmares as well. I don't usually have nightmares but I do seem to have them when I take a sleeping pill. Weird!

soxfan88
Rating
doesn't give me nightmares, are you eating before you go to sleep or watching tv or doing anything to increase brain activity that could give you nightmares

Penny P
I haven't had that with Nyquil, but when I took a muscle relaxant for my back I had such horrible vivid nightmares that I never took it again, and I suffered with the back pain rather than sleep through another horrible nightmare. I would try a different cold med

Bonnie C
No...have used it many times with no problems.

Sweetheart
nah i havent noticed but i noticed that my bf when he takes it they arent nightmares exactly...just creepy but cery action packed like wth like a movie. (he talks about it) so maybe its how your body reacts falling asleep to it. you may need something else thats similar...but nyquil work wonders.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy