Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

My son is almost 2 months old and he has a cold can i put vicks vapor rub on his chest?

Breathing Problems can somebody can explain the solutions?
I have a lot of Breathing Problems . How to Increase my breath . pls provide me some of the ...

Am Asthmatic Or NOt?
I am having problems breathing but I am not wheezing.
What is wrong with me?...

What will happen if you take your inhaler to much!?

Ive just had a pneumonia jab why does my arm ache so much?

I have bronchitis and my doctor gave me an inhaler for asthma, should i still use it?
Should i use it regardless if i get shortness of breath?
Additional Details
i'm scared to use the inhaler......

Sudden allergy symptoms..started this afternoon almost immediately - persistent coughing...?
...runny nose, irritated throat, and some throat and chest congestion. Tonight, I continue to have the runny nose, headache, cough and am coughing up mucus. Any idea what this could be and why/how ...

I'm worried about my boyfriend?
For the past week, my boyfriends been complaining he doesn't feel well, he's 18 and really asthmatic so i suggested he went to the doctors, but being a lad he refused and said he'd be ...

Does anyone know if you have asthma, do you always get coughing and wheezing?
My doctor diagnosed me with allergy asthma a few years ago, but i never have a cough or shortness of breath..all i get is the chest tightness and difficulty breathing, is this normal and is that ...

Do cats cause Asthma?
I have a two year and people say I should not have a kitten in my apartment. Do cats really cause Asthma?...

Has anyone developed asthma as an adult? What can you tell me about this?
I was recently diagnosed with asthma, though, I had no symptoms until recently. (I am 25). Lately, I have begun waking up in the middle of the night with horrible wheezing. I suppose I could be ...

Please help me, I have a running nose and im always coughing!?

Should the baby go to the doctor?
6 weeks old temp. 99.3 (rectal) coughing until gaging, only coughed up phlem 1 time, breathing has a weeziness to it. Should I have the baby taken in? What are the symptoms of RSV in babies?...

What is the best way to get ciggarette smoke smell out of a house in a couple days?
I need to get ciggarette smoke out of a house in a couple of days, My sister in law was staying here and she was smoking in the house and luckly i came home from our trip a few days early cause of ...

I can't stop cough when I try to talk, please help!?
Hi guys, I start cough last week, and now I can't stop caughing! Everytime I try to speak a word, my throat start feeling itche and I start cough, I been search around the internet and yahoo ...

How can I prevent second-hand smoking?
I have been exposed to second-hand smoking for the past 14 years even when I was still a fetus inside my mother's womb. What can I do to prevent this?
Additional Details
My father ...

Anti smokers have won the right not to breath second hand smoke. What about the right not to inhale car fumes?

Our prem baby as cronic lung disease, now after 4 mths she is deteriating. What would cause this?
Our baby Caitlyn was born at 24wk 6 days gestation, after being on a ventilator for 2 months she started showing signs of progress and was put on c.pap, then onto an headbox she was doing really well ...

Candles?? Things I think might be bothering my Husbands Asthma?
Do candles aggravate people with asthma??What about pollen?? Can they take Claritin??...

What are treatments for honeymoon cystitis?

Additional Details
i forgot to mension i am on my 3rd course of antibiotics from the doctor, but they dont seem to work, then just give me thrush....

Sofia S.
Do you think smoking should be band?

me, not you
Ever hear of Prohibition? Didn't work for alcohol, so why do people think that it will work of smoking? Its just going to create a "black Market" for cigarettes. Its starting out with banning smoking in public places, but soon it will be banning smoking all together. I think its dumb!

angel
Rating
NO HELL NO! last time i checked, it was not illegal to buy cigarettes, so why am i treated like a criminal every time i want to smoke?

bloogirl82
Yes because people are dying because of this cause. The earth would be worst because of the pollution. Oh and you are very brilliant!

____herline06_______
It should be but it's impossible. So maybe they can just try to lessen the production of cigarettes so that smokers can't buy all the time.

Tracy M
Rating
No it shouldn't be banned but it should be restricted like it currently is.

vanne676
Banned,no. Non smoking sections are fine with me. It's a persons right to decide if they want to smoke.

But as a former smoker I've noticed that alot of smokers are very inconsiderate to non-smokers.
There are the share that will respect the fact that alot of us don't smoke, but they're few & far between.

Cloudcity CC
I think they've basically banned it already from everywhere public and even some places non public.

nutnnice69er
as a smoker i say no but i do understand how smoke bothers those that don't smoke

sniper
Rating
Banning smoking would be an attempt to make society healthier and to cut the cost of health care. So, will we also ban drinking of alcohol? Close all bars and clubs? We have thousands of products coming into this country from other countries in the name of free trade, that has caused illness and death. What about that health threat? It may start with smoking, but it won't stop there. Hopefully whatever happens, it will be fair and for the right reason.

Oliver Natividad
banned? Wouldn't happen in reality...

Regulated by expanding the NO SMOKING places posibble.

Get a lot of places in a "NO SMOKING" zone and put the smoking areas far, far away. That wouldlimit smokers from smoking slowly removing it. Also by removing ADS completely for smoking.

ashish c
Everything cant be banned.Better is awarness.Leave it to the judgment of individual.

Triin
Yes. It's very disturbing to people who don't smoke, it's addicting, it gives you cancer and it doesn't really do any good to you.. the world would be a better place without smoking. But let's be realistic, I don't think smoking will ever be completely banned.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy