Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Asthma Attack... please help.?
I was told by my MD 2 years ago that I have a very mild case of asthma... not enough to prescribe an inhaler because inhalers can make you anxious and I also have anxiety. Anyway, I rarely get ...

Really bad coughing fits?
over the last 2-3 weeks i have had a really bad sore throat, cold and a terrible cough. Every time i go outside i have really bad coughing fits my dad has given me madicine but it just gets worse ...

What is the best thing to do when a person complains of shortness of breathe?

Why do people snore when they sleep?

What all can i advise my friend suffering from asthma????

Prescription Marijuana for asthma?
yeah i was wondering if its possible to get prescription marijuana in los angeles for my asthma ...yes im diagnosed with A.D.D too :).....and im 16 years old ;).... and i noticed ever since i ...

Coughing up bright red blood?
I am scared, and yes some of you will prob. beat up on me. I am a smoker on and off now for 10 years, quiting sometimes up to 2 years at a time. This morning I woke up and coughed up bright red ...

I have the worst sore throat of my life!?
I've tried tea, honey, gurgles with salty water, ricola, chloraseptic... nothing works!
And my voice is raspy and deep... I feel bad, but not as bad as to go to the emergency room... ...

In the event that a spouse strops breathing while asleep will the other one wake up???
i have sleep apnea..if i were to stop breathing would she wake up..she says it dont matter how asleep she is..she will wake up..or if she stops breathing would i wake up no matter how asleep i am..<...

I get chest pain often, from doing little or no activity. Do you know what might be wrong with me?
Im 16 years old, I dont do any drugs or alchol, and never have. But my parents have always smoked. Yet I get chest pain in the lower left lung area often,(sometimes right), and in the back over the ...

Where can I get an oxygen tank and mask?
If Marilyn Manson can get an oxygen tank, then I should be able to get one. If any dancer or smoker can get one, how hard could it be?...

My ear is clogged, how can I unclog it? It's not wax but from a cold.?

Additional Details
Ok-I know about going to a doctor, ENT, pharmacist, taking decongestants-they dry one up and how long to take them, vitamin c-doesn't work. I need proven methods ...

Smoking damage?
hey everyone, i've been smoking since i was 14, i'm 17 now and ive been off them since new years :D just wondering do you think i'll be affected long term?...

Any MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS out there, quick question about chest pain?
I woke up today with a pain in my chest, on my right side just above my breast in the middle of my chest. Ok so its just a sort of sharp pain when I breath or move abit. The pain is not too bad, but ...

Whats the cure for influenza?

Can my 6 year have allergy asthma when symptoms only prevail at night?
My 6 year daughter was diagnosed with Bronchitis 3 weeks ago. After the first week of antibiotics she was not getting better and was waking up in the middle of the night coughing, which would then ...

I am having a very bad case of sore throat and is losing my voice,is there any drugs that you can recommend?
Name me some of them and their side effects.....

I've been smoking for four years now (yes i know its bad) how bad would my lungs look now?
...and how badly would they be affected,
I'd prefer people answering who know what they are talking about....

My son has asthma (not severe) and we just got a cat-is this ok?
My ex mother in law is making me feel like a bad mom for bringing a cat into my house when my son has asthma. He is 2. He has had a cold and she is blaming it on the new cat. when he was 1 he was ...

Any good home remedies for a sinus infection?

melisa k
Coughing hard green phlegm, no fever hard to breathe what is it??
so it started with my feeling kind of blah and tired then i had a little cold. a week later i thought for sure i had bronchitis since my throat was hurting and me chest was tight and i coughed up green phlegm its been about 2-3 weeks and i still have it although i feel better with my sore throat i cough up little green bits sometimes blood and i have no fever so what do i have??

nickie u
Rating
if you drink hot lemon juice it will break up all the phelm and make it easier on your throat.

chobalobba
drink some boiled lemonade as hot as you can stand it, it will break the phlegm up

Portland
Rating
If it is green, then more than likely you have a bacterial infection and need antibiotics....see your Dr.

gabe22221
Rating
It's either sinusitis or pneumonia. See a doctor to know for sure.

Kayla99
Sounds like a viral infection......they take forever to go away!

hkeel5050@verizon.net
Rating
I hate to say it, but buddy you had better get in to the doc. You ain't well.

dgrissmer
Rating
It could be a viral cold or Pneumonia. I'd go see a doctor asap. I had the same symptoms a long time ago and I was diagnosed with Pneumonia. That's how I know.

ruralsouthwell
A good case for seeing a doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy