Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Is there any exercises you can do to reduce asthma attacks?
i am on a lot of medicine but i still get short of breath quickly while running....

I'm feeling sick but am getting better will i still be able to excersize?
I am a hardcore runner and when I woke up this morning I felt so sick that I wasnt able to go to school. I had a fever. Im starting to feel a lot better. But if im feeling better by the end of the ...

Is quitting smoking a good thing ?
I just quit smoking and feel so much better lately. However, it is harder to concentrate on things when i am not smoking. I notice that alot of CEOs smoke for this reason.
Additional Details...

Help with Anxiety?
My girlfriend keeps having Anxiety problems, she said it just seems difficult to breathe and it feels like her chest is tightening.

I tell her to just shut her eyes and listen to her ...

Is fried lizard cure to asthma?

Snoring problem?
is there a remedy for snoring!! i am 43 ! is it linked with any disease and how can I stop Snoring , it is driving everybody ...

I just find out my 12 year old son has been abusing his inhaler!!?
That he uses for his asthma, the inhaler was missing and I asked him about it then it appear an hour later, so I told him to tell me the truth about it and he would not get in trouble and he said he ...

Throat symptoms, but can't visit doctor now?
I am looking for common alternative relief, as my passive doctor's office is all booked and cannot see me until next week.

Since I've had a cold of some form 4 weeks ago, I'...

Does smoking marijuana make your lungs black like smoking cigarettes?

How would u know if u have asthma?
how would u know? some people can just get an asthma attack with no warning so any1 could get it but it makes me think if we had a serious 1 we woulod die b4 ambulance got to person?...

Do i have phenomena?
I started to get a stuffy nose,and a slight cough 4 days ago and I'm going to the doctors tomorrow and when I cough there is some mucis. Now my 2 questions are does this sound like phenomena ...

How do I roll back some of many years i was smoking now I have given up?

Additional Details
I gave up 9 months ago.
I play badminton 3 x 2 hrs a week.
I go to gym 2 x 2hrs a week for cardio and resistance work outs.
My diet is very low in ...

Do people with emphysema have difficulty inhaling or exhaling?

Can active tb patient smoke 1or 2 cigs?

Please I Beg You To Answer My Question?
So ive been to 9 doctors and i have had chest x rays and they did front back side and a breathing test and taken blood from wrist to check my oxygen level all good and i have had neurological test ...

My bf has been tested for TB and is positive. the nurse said he is not contagios?
but needs to get an x-ray done on his lungs. does anyone know about TB and how do u know when the bacteria is active or inactive?...

What is the best way to get "smoke smell" out of a small appartment?
We Just moved in a few days ago - and I cannot breathe!! Any suggestions??...

What can be the cause of coughing up blood?
I have heavy congestion in my chest for a long time due to ...

Should i stop smokin?

What is a BCG vacination like?
Hey, I'm 14 and well on the 11th NOvember, I have to have a BCG, to prevent TB. Any-one just had it done and whats it like? What really happens and does it hurt and will it definitely scar and ...

bryceton h
Can you get high if you smoke enough cigerettes. If so which kind?

Chloe mafia
Rating
HA HA
THATS WELL FUNNY
NO U CANT GET HIGH BUT YOU CAN GET NICOTINE RUSH AKA NIKI RUSH OR HEAD RUSH WHERE YOUR HEAD PROPPA SPINS N U NEED TO SIT DOWN BUT THATS THE CLOSEST THING.

IF U WANA GET HIGH JUST BLAZE WEED INSTEAD OF LOOKIN FOR ALTERNATIVES.
I KNOW IT IS HATED OVER HERE BUT IN CARRIBEANS WHERE IM FROM ITS A RELIGION AND AN EVERYDAY THING AND YOU'VE GOTTA REMEMBER BLAZING ONE SPLIFF IS ALOT BETTER THAT BLAZIN 5 CIGS IN A ROW TRYIN TO GET SOME KIND OF HIGH!!

Chooch
Not that I'm aware of. I reckon you'd just throw up and feel revolting if you smoked heaps of cigs in a row.

maikerukun
Rating
You'll get lightheaded, not high.
And you'll also get pretty nauseous.

Lizza
Rating
Umm...no. Many people get a head rush when they first start smoking but that quickly goes away as your body builds up tolerance.

b43tands
You only get the "high" feeling if you have never smoked. If you hit any cig the first couple of times it gives you a high feeling. Would you really want to risk addiction?

WildRockMan
No but you can get lung cancer and heart failure - take your pick.

NaeRae86
Rating
High on cancer yes. And no you cannot on cigerettes, no kind

Boog
Actually Smoking weed has the same and usually worse (because its unfiltered) effects on your lungs and heart as cigs.

You are still inhaling smoke which contains contaminates that build up on your lung lining. which can cause

* Tremors (shaking)
* Nausea
* Headache
* Coordination becoming worse
* Breathing problems
* Increased appetite
* Reduced blood flow to the brain
* Changes in the reproductive organs

Like tobacco, marijuana contains many chemicals that can hurt the lungs and cause cancer. One marijuana cigarette can cause more damage to the lungs than many tobacco cigarettes because marijuana has more tar in it and is usually smoked without filters.

isaac r
umm noo but you can get blood toxicity lol....if u smoke a ton of cigarettes you wont feel **** at all...ur first cigarette of the morning feels good...and makes u buzzed....but dont chain smoke like 10 packs cause your blood will become toxic trust me its happened to my friend shane becxause he used to chain smoke and he got all cold and shaky and ****

Amerie
Rating
if you dont smoke then a it can give u a slight buzz. also menthol can give a little buzz not make u high tho

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy