Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Why do I have trouble breathing after drinking alcohol?
I have exercised induced asthma. (When I do active movement I get asthma attacks). It's never serious so I don't have an inhaler.

I go out with friends occasionally and avoid ...

For those who have asthma?
I'm wondering if I am suffering from it..
I am generally fit and healthy, and I dont smoke or do drugs.
I also suffer from anxiety.

Using the stairs, I will be out of breath ...

My friend wants to die?
he has cystic fibrosis and he is fighting for his life, he says he wants to stop treatment and drift off because he is in constant pain..his mum is trying to keep him alive by medical and natural ...

My girlfriend's breath smells like smoke after spending 5 days with her smoking sister. Is that normal?
Last time I asked her, she got a little defensive about it. She's not a smoker, but I find it weird that her breathe smells like smoke. Is it normal to have smelly breath after that? Her ...

My best friend woke up in the middle of the night with severe shortness of breath and isn't asthmatic?
male hisp., 40 yrs, exercises reg, non smoker, d/d free. Last night he awoke and couldn't breathe. There was no pain at all and he said he felt like he was suffocating.
Of course he'...

My mom can't stop coughing!!?
She has bronchitous and went to the docter yesterday and so far the medicine he gave her is not working.....she has been coughing until it makes her throw up and she is miserable! Is their anything I ...

Am I asthmatic?
As a child I would often feel a lot of tightness in my chest, I would inhale and feel like I just couldn't get enough air. I wasn't exercising or anything like that. Actually, I don't ...

What are symtoms of poor circulation?

What is a pcp?
what is a pcp, how can i build a dirt cheap incubater and hydrologic system no its not for ...

Smokers, what do you like about smoking?
Also, what kind do you smoke?...

How many times a minute would the average adult breathe?

I think i just had an anxiety attack.?
well,my girlfriend just sent me a message and before i even read it i felt like i had to throw up and everything that happend in the past came back and my heart started beating fast and it felt like ...

Sore throat from screaming.?
doeas anyone know how long it will take to heal?...

How do I get my boyfriend to stop smoking pot?

Pneumonia....?
How long does it take to recover from pneumonia? Is it safe to send a kid back to daycare with "walking pneumonia?" Our doc says so...this is scary for me....

How do i get rid of this cough?
i'm 16 years old. for about 4-5 days now i've had this cough and recently it has turned into a series of unproductive coughs. about 10 days ago i had some pretty painful headaches but i ...

Does anyone else out there have asthma that the main symptom is coughing?
I cough so much sometimes that I can't breathe. I don't have the normal wheezing that you hear about. I was just diagnosed with asthma a few years ago. After having an undiagnosed cough ...

Heavy breathing whilst asleep(not snoring)a cause for concern?
My teenage daughter slept in the same room as me for a few nights last week.We got to talking last night and she told me I breath really heavy when I'm asleep.She said it's not like snoring ...

What does it mean when you get hiccups A LOT?
Pretty much, I don't have chronic hiccups, as in they never last for more than an hour. However, I get them very often. Usually, I get what I call a case of the hiccups at least twice to three ...

My son has evidence of Harrison sulcus........Does anyone know what that means?
I think it is something to do with asthma, but what it is or does I have no idea....

Can stress make your chest hurt?

Napalm Fairy
I'm sure if you have high cholesteral, a heart problem, or asthema that it may.

mindy b
yes because stress sends hormons through ur body that triggers all kinds of odd things if u have anxiety about something that can also cause it but if it feels like someone sitting on ur chest and pain is radiating down ur left arm go to the hospital asap

Free Thnkr
Rating
Yes ...if the stress is at high levels it can feel like a heart attack.... upper respirtory infection will have same effect to . . . if having chest pains go to an ER immediately

Chantal D.
Rating
Yes, that's possible mostly together with other factors like high blood press.

MyMarriageRocks
Rating
Yes it can. My brother has a lot of stress (he is 29 and in good shape..no health problems) and he has chest pains. Sometimes they are mild and other times he would go to the ER to make sure he wasn't having a heart attack. The docs. had to put him on some sort of stress meds.

Terry S
Rating
Yes it can. In fact stress can affect almost any part of your body. Long-term stress can increase the risk of diseases like depression, heart disease and a variety of other problems. For me, I feel it most in my neck, shoulders and upper back. I also have coronary artery disease, stress probably helped that along.

For information on stress see this link from MedlinePlus:

Stress
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/stress.html

For specific information how stress affect you body see this link from American Psychological Association:

How Does Stress Affect Your Body?
http://apahelpcenter.org/articles/article.php?id=141

Once there click the link that says "Click here to see how stress affects your body."

That URL is:

http://apahelpcenter.org/anatomy/

I hope you find this helpful. I also wish you the best in dealing with your stress.

Terry

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy