Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I have Pneumonia...?
I missed school all this week and the doctor said maybe I can go tomorrow, but im not sure. I had a temp. of 102.5 yesterday and it currently is 97.8. My cough is still pretty bad, and my athsma is ...

Why do medical practitioners like doctors and nurses smoke cigarette?
Medical practitioners are more aware of the effects of cigarette smoking, yet they are on the habit....

Sick for the third time in two months?
I've been someone who has always been prone to getting sick. I got my tonsils and adnoids (sp) out a couple years ago though, and I haven't been getting sick at much. But within the past ...

What can i do to get rid of a cough that returns EVERY DAY!?
I keep on getting this disturbing cough. i have asthma, and i take my inhaler to supress the coughing but it comes back the next day. i also have been getting nosebleeds. Does anyone know a cure?...

Will smoking for 10 weeks while i play football effect my breathing? or will it effect it a while after that?

What can a daughter do for his dad? S.O.S?
My dad has been coughing very much lately. I can hear him coughing now. He has asthma and smokes. He has given up and smoked again and given up for a few years now. He has quit smoking for a month ...

Chronic Cough Please Help Me !!! Been Tested for everything---still nothing?
i am 18 years old and a non smoker. i have had a chronic cough since january 2007. the doctors said it was bronchitis put me on meds for that- one month later same symptoms- they said it was ...

How bad is the steroid drug PREDNISONE for your future health ?

Go to school or not.?
well, thing is, today i missed school because i came down with a cold, and for the past week or so, i've been having problems with speaking, my voice was really raspy and now today i cant speak; ...

If we breathe out carbon dioxide how does cpr work?

Help Please Can someone Answer this?
So in the past 4 and a haft weeks i have been suffering from panic attacks and anxiety Symptoms lightheaded,shortness of breath, unreality, and heart pains, arm pains like i having a heart attack. ...

How to stop smoking????
i smoking from 12 years old until now...now i am 24 years ...

What home medicine can one use to get rid of bad chest coughs..not cough mixtures..the home made stuff?

If your mucus turns green does that mean you need antibiotics?

Does anyone know anything about ASBESTOS?
A guy came to my apartment door. He said he wanted to check our apartment which is on a military base in Germany for asbestos. He said that it is in all the apartments here and it is only dangerous ...

I have a 2 year old that is always congested but won't take ANY medicine or drink fluids. Any suggestions?

Breathing machine AND overdose?????
my 31 year old daughter took a large amout of antidepressents w/ alcohol this morning, she is in icu on a breathing machine they told me when she was brought in she was combatitive, non resposive, ...

Oxygen sats reading in hospital?
I've just had an oxygen sats reading done and it was 90%.
This doesn't sound good.
What does it mean?...

My 1 year old daughter always develop cough, specially during cold season.?
I wonder what causes it and what vitamins or food will I give her for ...

My child has bronchitis, is ok to give amoxicillin and children tylenol at the same time?

sdf s
Can smoking pot give you a cold?
2 days ago i smoked pot for the first time. i got high, and for about 10 hours after i felt in a daze
yesterdasy i was ok though until aobut six, when i felt tired and in a daze again. this lasted till morning, but im pretty sure it was just phycological. now, 2 days later, i have a cough and a mild fever. i am also very tired. does this have anything to do with the pot or is this just a regular cold thats unrelated?

tammy g
Rating
i doubt that pot gave you a cold.did you smoke it with someone that had a cold?if not its propally unrelated.get you some thera flu..

dani
Rating
pot dose weaken your amune system...yes however it woulldnt CAUSE a cold. its safe to smoke it as long as you get the correct amount of vitamins a day. no worry. i smoke it faithfully every morning-evening and night and i havent been sick in ooh lord knows how long.

lib
Rating
Well there are a lot of colds around right now! If you were sharing a bong or pipe, yeah for sure thats how you got the cold, germs stay in bongs and that. Plus pot makes your immune system low! ( its nice to be in a daze though) but yeah, thats how you would have caught it but it won't happen everytime...... having your own joint can pretect you too from other peoples germs.... but remember it does make your immune system low.

Tex
Smoke is smoke and it can weaken your immune system. Inhaling any kind of pollutant can make you prone to sickness, too. They say cigarette smoking depletes your body of vitamin c which fights off sickness.

captn. Barbosa
dude your fine, i blew back in the day off and on. Either someone had some of the symptoms your talking about or simply your sinus is just draining that crap out of you take some cold medicine and you will be fine. Stay off drugs their bad and don't solve anything when you come back to earth this is the captain speaking you can unbuckle your seat belt and exit the mother ship!!!!

infoman89032
you could have got a cold from someone but not really the pot and it sound like it wasnt just pot you smoked

Balk
Either you smoked some bad stuff that your body is reacting to, or it's just a coincidence. It's hard to say. Smoking pot or tobacco doesn't give you a cold.

James J
I'm sure all kinds of people will tell you all kinds of things, but the bottom line is, colds are caused by viruses. If the person who you smoked with had a cold, you could have got it ...from HIM or HER - and from viruses that their lips deposited on the joint, but not from the pot. Any viruses present on the pot itself couldn't survive being incinerated in the cherry. It's far more likely that you had been infected for about 5 to 7 days, often cold viruses take this long to cause symptoms after the initial infection.

ll_jenny_ll here
Rating
I can't smoke... I get bronchial problems .

MAYBE you're the same,

good advice i can give you is IF you have your doubts re POT then don't smoke it.

Not everybody can use any drug .. Better advice again .. look after your brain cells and don't use drugs at all

Veon
Rating
I smoked 1 "cigarette", and got a cold for 3 weeks. Yes, i think it has connections.

rashida_16
My husband smoke all the time he doesn't have any problems but I say that it is dumb just don't do it it is not worth it. Just stay away from drugs.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy