Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I've been feeling really sick after smoking?
I'm not addicted to smoking, but just a little bit ago I had a cigarette to calm my nerves. But now I feel nausious and ill.. I just threw up green, although I didn't eat anything green ...

What do u think about smoking?r u a smoker or not?why?

Doeas anyone know scientifically why is my phlegm black in color?
-curiousity-

:) thx
Additional Details
nope.i dont smoke. n lately i had flu fever and when i sneezed i felt painful from my left ear........

Are you aware Catamenial Pneumothorax has been added to the rare disease list at the NIH?
Catamenial Pneumothorax is caused form endometriosis on the lung, which causes the lung to collapse.
Additional Details
New book, Living With Lung and Colon Endometriosis: Catamenial P...

Could it be asthma??
ive had a cough for quite a while now, about 6 weeks i went to the doctors after about 2 and they gave me some antibiotics. my cough has got a bit better and i only cough a couple of times a day now, ...

How does a dr check for emphysima?

Why am I not loosing weight?
I have been on a workout routine for about 2 months 1hr a day 5 days a week cardio and weights. I am not loosing any weight. I am obese and people tell me keep it up and it will come off but when? I ...

What does c.o.p.d desease mean & how serious is it?
also can it be controlled with natural remedy's....

What is your reason for not giving up smoking?

2nd-hand smoke?
I know it might sound silly but I really don't know the answer. Can anyone give me a quick answer?

When we say 2nd-hand smoke is bad for us, we actually mean the smoke coming out ...

What kind of tests do they do when someone is having chest pain that comes & goes?
Sharp chest pain in the center of the chest that lasts a few minutes or longer, but goes away & comes back for over a week?
Additional Details
I am 40 & a smoker & my dad ...

Dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath, occasional headaches. Do you know what's wrong with me?
Dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath, occasional headaches.

I can't run. I physically can't because it's too hard to breathe.

I'm about 155cm tall and ...

How can I sleep better with my significant other's snoring? - I'm a light sleeper!?
I have used ear plus, taken a sleeping pill (which I don't want to do every night), turned him over (which doesn't always stop his snoring) and even gone into the other bedroom to catch a ...

Relief for a child with asthma?
My nephew has asthma and its gotten so bad that he has to use his rotahaler every night. My sister worries that her son might become immune to his medicine if he uses it every day. What else can we ...

Ok people i have a problem....?
my asthma is messing up really bad lately because of all the air pollution...im on medication i didnt even go outside at all today but im still haveing asthma attacks please someone help!!
A...

Whenever i get cold i get breathing problem?
i have breathing problem whenever i get cold please please suggest me a ...

Can you have tb without having symptoms?
i.e. no coughing, no weight loss, no excess sweating, etc.....not a single symptom???...

Ear infection?
i have a slight ache under my jaw bone on the left side, but i also have a fluttery feeling in my left ear, ive been suffering from dizziness and i keep getting a fizzing sound in my throat and when ...

Track+Asthma___help+tips?
I'm some what frustrated. I've had asthma since i was a kid, and last year was the first time i was physicallly active. I ran track. Man, it was hard. But i tried my best, i even won ...

Is smoking weed wrong?

Carissa F
Can pnemonia come back after you have gotten over it recently?
I recently got pnemonia, maybe five weeks ago. Even though the symptoms have cleared, I still have a persistant cough. Sometimes I will go for two days without coughing once and then other times I can go for two days with a non-stop cough. Its been weeks and sometimes I get chest pain from coughing so much and I may cough so much that I feel i am about to vomit. Besides this I feel fine, but its an re-occurring thing.

dimple
Rating
yes...
perhaps you havent recovered completely...
take rest...

David
Rating
Yes, It's called a backset.

amembal4444
There have been reports of recurrence. Post pneumonia recuperative therapies are good enough to prevent it from recurrence. Consult your doctor for this.

lpachal
Yes, pneumonia can definitely come back. I had it a few years back. First got it in March, was sent home with medication, then in June, it came back even worse. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks. I'm in Canada, so maybe they do things a little different here. But after leaving the hospital, I was given an appt to come back in 6 weeks, where they did a chest x-ray to check my lungs cuz I was still awfully short of breath. I think as long as your not coughing any phlegm up, your lungs are probably still in the process of recovering so the cough will take a little time to clear up but if your experiencing pain then I think it's time for a return visit to your doctor. Don't put it off to long as your lungs are not a thing to be messed with. I now know that from experience.

Amanda K
Rating
Did you finish all of your antibiotic? If not,t aht could be why. I would go back to the Dr if I were you to get another round of meds to be on the safe side.

Sparkles
It can take up to two months to gain the full function of your lungs again.This is normal as your lungs are still trying to heal. You need to do pulmonary lung exercises like walking to get your lungs to expanding normally.

DT
Yes, you need to be careful for a while. The coughing you mention may be related to the pneumonia you had as the body may still need repair the linings of the lungs and airway and remove any remains of the infection.

Judy C
Rating
yes, it happend to me. i had it for about a month. i was taking antibitics and using the nebulizer i thought i was over it. then a few weeks later it hit me again and stronger. i had to be on antibiotics for about another 2 weeks then it cleared up. but i still had alot of phlem afterwards. i would cough till my cheast hurt also. drink alot of water and make sure your room is clean of dust and take your meds.

sweet sue
You need to see your Dr. and make sure its leared up, it is very possible it hasn't. You may need more antibiotics or other treatment. Make sure you get a Chest xray.

michele
Rating
Absolutely.

You likely never got rid of it completely.

Please head back to the doc before it worsens.

Hang in there,
~M~

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy