Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I was wondering why I felt this feeling of having trouble breathing...?
I was wondering what this feeling is called. This entire week I've been feeling like I can't breathe. I have to take huge gasps of air to breathe all the time. My chest also feels tight ...

Can you take two different antibiotics at the same time?
I have been taking amoxicillin 500 mg for several days. This morning I took two trying to avoid the doctors office. I went to the doctor today and was diagnosed with Bronchitis and was prescribed C...

I seem to have chronic bad breath - comes from my chest/stomach area i think-suggestions?

My son 7 complain of chest pain, is this possible?
could it be something serious or just heartburn..he said it in the middle of his chest....

I have white chunks at the back of my throat.?
My doctor told me I am prone to tonsillitis a few years ago, and they are always swollen. Lately there have been white chunks growing inside them. It's like hard, and smells absolutely terrible. ...

What is the health risk of mold from water leaks in a house?

What does passive smoking mean?
What does passive smoking mean?
Additional Details
Im getting different answers... which one is right?!?!...

Why does he kept on looking at my chest?

Is there any one who could tell me where in China a heat transplant is carried out?
i would aprreciate it , if you know an address of e-mail or website ....

Please help!! Sore throat :(?
I woke up this morning with an awful sore throat! :(
I have plans for the whole weekend & I don't want to be feeling like this! Does anyone know anything that will help me quickly?!

Gerd what can i do?

Does anyone use Nyquil Medicine to just sleep?
Does anyone know anyone who uses Nyquil Medicine to just sleep? And if they do, is it harmful? and also, if its ok to just use it to use it to sleep for just 5 hrs?...

Will moving to the seaside sort out my constant mucus hacking?
I don't smoke, eat healthily, not much dairy, exercise regularly, etc. But over the last few years I have to hack up mucus every few hours. The mornings are worst and I find my self wretching ...

A bit of red or blood phlegm in throat cough, itzit normal?
i been coughing very badly for the past few days.. itzit cancer??...

How does a asthma attack happen?
reason im asking is im doing a play for school to raise awarness of childrens diseases and to educate people on how to handle them and my character has a asthma attack and i dont have asthma so i ...

Anyone around who knows about asthma???
hi guys.....

doctors always prescribing me salbutomol inhalers were u have to press done to get the mist however when im in a coughing fit its quite hard to get relief.....has any asthma ...

How can we cure asthma? if it happens to kids. What is immediate releif for it is allopathay is best for it.?

What are the symptoms of pneumonia?
my 10 yr old complains of tight chest and was sleeping all day yesterday threw up yesterday 3 times and is having trouble at times moving around
Additional Details
he had a lowgrade ...

What is pleurisy?

I am a runner and I sneeze badly after a race and continue for about three days. What can I do about it?

james s
Can i get asthma from working in metal bonding?

spoofred
no u either have asthma or u dont, it can lie dormant in the body for years without being recognised and the dust from ur job might make it more noticable so u actually realise that u have it whereas u dident before, if ur worried go and get a check up with ur doctor and he will be able to tell u if u have asthma or not

newfie_girl_13
Rating
i honestly don't think that you can just get asthma from working like that as long as you take the proper care while doing it..but i htink that you are born with asthma and just can't get it like that..cause i know you can grow out of it not sure about getting it like that

mrdeeds_1983
u might check with ur doctor

huggz
Unlikely

vansiepurple
Rating
simplified as much as possible, asthma is an allergic reaction. asthma attacks are brought on by a reaction by the respiratory passageways to environmental allergens, occupational sensitising agents, and respiratory viral infections. this can cause airways to narrow causing difficulty breathing, and can cause coughing. there is evidence to suggest that certain occupations have a higher prevlance rate of asthma than is common in the general population. it has also been suggested that some people are genetically predisposed to suffering from asthma if they are exposed to irritant stimuli.

if you are experiencing any symptoms such as shortness of breath, wheeze, dry cough, you should visit your doctor.

hope this has been of help, good luck xx

Rocker Chick
Rating
Asthma can develop from virtually anything, if you are predisposed to breathing problems.

Allergies, excessive exertion, even anxiety has been known to bring on an attack.

If there is any sort of fine dust that you work w/ all the time, even if you wear a respirator you should be careful. Go outside as often as you can & take deep breaths of "metal-free" air. Monitor your breathing. See your doctor if you have shortness of breath or wheezing. Take it from me, asthma SUX in a big way. Hang in there, k? :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy