Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

One little cigarette...?
This past year was, for me, a year of new experiences with entering college. My life has been a sheltered little hobbit hole...and most people can imagine just wanting to experiment. (what's ...

I quit smoking 2 weeks ago.......?
I've smoked for 5 years and two weeks ago I decided I have to quit. If I die on my family then there screwed, so basically I need to be healthy. How long will it take for my lungs to regenerate ...

Cipro has made me feel sicker!!! I was just diagnosed with a UTI and sinus infection and have been taking Cip
I have been taking the cipro (500 mg a day) for 3 1/2 days now and I have gotten sicker, now its all in my chest and stuff. Should I stop taking it??? Or take it for the full 7 days and see what ...

What happens during a asthma attack?

Coughing up blood?
Hi. I have a friend who has, on two occassions, coughed up blood. She is not bulemic or anorexic, and as far as she knows, is healthy. She has no other symptoms or pain, but this is the 2nd time that ...

I smoked weed and accidently swallowed/inhaled the ash...?
am i screwed? i have ocd and im just wondering. i think also swallowed the smoke too. please help....

How do i stop my husband from snoring?
help I havnt slept for months my husband snores and has tried to sleep on his side it doesnt work he tried sprays it doesnt work. help !!! I need new remedies....

Have you ever had a cough so bad that your stomach muscles were sore from coughing?
I do :-(
I wanna get better SOON
feel better than yesterday though
Additional Details
I quit smoking 3 days ago, and will NEVER do a puff again as loooooong as I LIVE!!!!!

Are you an organ donor?
if so-thank you so much. someone close to me who was going to die-got her transplant today!...

Why do non smokers keep attacking smokers? What are they scared of?
Dont say contamination as there is no need for them to get contaminated anymore. Is it because the non smokers cant pull the birds? And the non smoking girls only get the cast offs?
Does being a ...

What dose it mean when you cough up blood?

I want to start a smoking habit, is that good ?
my friends are fourcing me to smoke, but i dont like smoking, what is the best way to handl my friends, and ignore smoking, i dont want to hurt my friends, but the smoking is also not good. what i ...

Why is it that smokers don't consider everyone else?
I used to smoke so know what it's like to be addicted, also know that you can quit, but why are smokers unable to see what their smoking does to the rest of us. I know that as from the 1st July ...

"bad breathe" how can i stop this!?

What does it mean when you run out of breath fast?
my boyfriend runs out of breath very fast and im just curious what could be causing it to happen? it gets so bad he feels like he cant catch his breath like hes gasping for air, its really concerning ...

What is the most effective form of torture, using items found in the average household?

I can't stop smoking why @?

Anyone out there found a cure for snoring apart from murder?
My girlfriend is gonna wipe me out in my sleep if I don't stop. Please help a plea from a frightend man....

I`m thinking of taking up smoking... I`m in my 40`s and never done it before..?
is it alright?...

I was forced into smoking 2 cigarettes, Will this have harmed me? If so, how can I undo the damage?

xxrachxsxx
Can anyone help??
At school we're running a campaign against smoking. Can anyone suggest a name for our group?? xx

sparrow94
Rating
THE CANCER CASTRATORS
or
THE CANCER CAMPAIGNERS
or
THE QUITSTERS
or
STOP SMOKING YOU STUPID ******

cryptoxmit
CLEAN LUNG CLUB

Ingenuity
Rating
Your name could be 'Smoking Shield'.

CuteBunny116
Rating
Use a name that will scare people about smoking and make them want to quit! eg. Smoking Kills....something like that!

Kathy S
Rating
No Butts

fancy_blood
smoking kills kids (skk) and ur character turns me on

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy