Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Why am I still having trouble breathing?
I waited a few months to go to the doc because I thought it would go away but when I went in he told me I had bronchitis (even though I didnt have a cough) he gave me meds and a inhaler...even now (3 ...

Is there anyway to stop snoring?
I wake myself up in the middle of the night sometimes because of ...

Herpes disease?
what are the primary symptoms
how do we get the disease
how is it spread?
can it be cured if so what drugs are ...

What can help a person breath better.?

Can anyone help me with a sleep apnea problem with my 6 week old son?
I think my son may have sleep apnea. He stops breathing sometime, just for a few seconds, and he gasps for air. My husband has sleep apnea and I know what it is like. I asked my son's doctor ...

What is asma?

Tuberculosis? did any one hear about the man who was diagnosed with TB and took several plane trips. he may?
have brought serious illness to inocent people on the flights he took. do you think he should be held accountable for his actions?...

Whats a asbestos analyst?

Help with a cold?
I have come down with a cold, and wondered if anyone has any advice on stopping it goign to my chest?

I'm an asthmatic so I am desperate for it not to cause chest problems ...

What Could I Have Please Help Me Please!!!!!?
So i have had shortness of breath for about 3 weeks this thursday been to 10 doctors had chest xrays 2ecgs blood from the wrist to check oxgyen and i have had blood work done two times and paps and ...

How can i get congestion up from my lungs?

What is sarcoidosis?

Help!!! i cant sleep!!! i keep making these groaning noises and it keeps me and my husband awake.what can i do

Additional Details
sometimes i am barely asleep when i start making the noises. and this has been going on for about 2 months. i dont drink ...

Cold AND first nose bleed?
Ok, I am 16 years old and i work at a dry cleaners.
this weekend i kinda got sick at first i thought it was a hangover then it came with stuffy nose tiredness coughing and such

Answer plz?
well like sotimes i feel like my nose is cloged up or somthing like i cant breath and it dosent feel like the way like ur sick and ur nose is clog it just feel like iam not taking much air in and my ...

If you have asthma, where is the best place in the US to live?

I had a flu shot, but I got a different kind of flu instead! Help!?
I had a flu shot mid October. I got really sick beginning of Dec. At first I thought it was broncitis because it was only a cough, no congestion, no vomit, and low re-occuring fevers. But after 2 ...

Help me with my wheezing plz....?
I'm asthmatic and It's been 2 days I'm havin this horrible wheezing and my doctor said that all I've to do is to keep on medications but nothing is really changing
plz tell ...

Chest tightening, should I be concerned?
I'm 17 year old male, non smoker, haven't drank in about 3 months.

The last 2 months I had the flu and after that I was left over with a cough, and then a few weeks later I got a ...

Do i have athsma?
i went for a run down the road today and i got pains in my chest. i stopped at the end of the road and was wheezing a little. i walked back home and was wheezing still....and now a half hr later ...

Erika A
Bronchitis Won't Go Away...?
I've been sick with bronchitis for over a month now. I've gone to the doctor twice, and they've put me on two different antibiotics and an inhaler because it's gotten so severe. I have a horrible pain in my chest and it's kind of hard to breathe. Does anyone know ANYTHING I can do? I am a smoker, and know that it's detrimental to my health, however if you are a smoker, you know it's not that easy to stop, even when your health is at stake. Does anybody know if maybe the doctors overlooked something? Or should I go back, and waste another $20 copay, just to be told the same thing? Help!

SpecialGuy
Rating
doctors know ****-the family practioner:they ask a few questions but have u notice that its all the same. the only time i got to the doctors is for cough medication and antibiotics that it!!!!! but lately, the antibiotic hasnt cured my coughing. i take bayer for two days and it relieved all of my pains-headache, fever, backpain, and lung problems. afterwards, i decide to jog 2 miles so my body can recover. Go get i lung examination!!!!!!!!!!!
X-RAY

dym5gram
vitamins is all it should take. that and lots of fresh, pure water and plenty of rest.

Eclipse
Rating
i know how you feel im going through the same thing right now .. try contacting the doctor that you have seen and telling him it didn't work and see if he will just prescribe you another antibiotic without having to go in.. also lots of fluid and nyquil that has become my friend. :)

the Boss
Rating
Definitely quit the smoking. You won't recover well if you keep smoking. You can get some over the counter guanefesin which will clear the mucus out of your lungs in products such as Humibid or Bronkaid which has ephedrine too.

Quicksilver
I think you should at least quit smoking until this infection clears. Drink lots of water, run a vaporizer by your bed at night, try guafenisen. Yes, if it isn't substantially better soon, you should return to the doctor - perhaps an x-ray is in order.

Joe C
Rating
It can be very, very stubborn. I had it really bad and it lasted for months. Try taking a drive up into some mountains where there is clear air, if possible.

Also, drink lots and lots of water.

Sophia Z
Rating
I believe smoking does cause or contribute to bronchitis. I know it's hard to quit and that will probably take time but just keep taking your anti-biotics everyday and keep taking them or the viruses or bacteria will build up immunity making it much more harder to go away and for the doctors to treat. To help make it heal faster or from making it worst cut down on the number of cigaretts you smoke everyday. You don't have to quit but that would be best for your overall health in the long run and would prevent more cases of bronchitis in the future. I hope that helps a lil and I hope you make a full recovery...

O and make sure to take the anti-biotics even after you feel better just to be on the safe side. If you stop immediately after you feel better, likely a couple of the virus or bacteria survived the first barrage of anti-biotics and has built up immunity against it. Then they will multiply again and you'll be stuck in the same situation again, only you'll have to take stronger anti-biotics...stuff that clears mucus also helps and relieves symptons as mentioned below...if symptons get worst have some blood tests and x-rays done...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.304
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy