Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

What is a hiccup?
why do I get them after I'm stuffed with food?...

I have asthma and allergies. lately it seems to be allergy season and...?
i cough a LOT. its like an itch in my throat then i end up coughing a lot and sometimes to the point that i almost gag and cough up a lot of water or what seems to be. its not thick like phlemg. ...

My wife has just been diagnosed with COPD.We need information on meds, tips, what to do, what to avoid.?
COPD is an acronym for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. My wife has fought bronchitis for the last two or three years. She recently came down with a severe case of double pneumonia. After that ...

How long can a blocked ear last for?
i was told it can last about 3 - 4 weeks .....

I have 2 questions about asthma?
1.My stepbrother has asthma and 3 of my friends have it to, will I get it from them?

2.My Stepbrother recently went to the hospital for asthma and he was throwing up, why was he throwing ...

Can a 13 year old get sleep apnea?
I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep,and it has been going on for about a year now....

What happens during CAT Scan?
Hello, I am getting a CAT scan of my upper body tomorrow, and I was wondering how does it feel like. Do you feel any pain or any other type of discomfort. Plz only answer if you have ever had a CAT ...

A question to EX smokers....?
Are you secretly a smoker on the low?...

I just had a blackout on the tube?
I am 9 weeks pregnant and came over all funny on the tube, everything went black and i had to get off where i collapsed on the floor. I was covered in sweat. I did not get any help & have come ...

Should my lungs hurt when i breathe even though i quit smoking 3 wks ago?

Sinus infection question?
Can you have a sinus infection with clear mucus and some green mucus? I have chronic rhinitis and think I have an infection because I have pain on the top of my head.
Additional Details
I...

What does it mean when i try to eat and at times i cannot i gag like choking and get light headed?

What is the treatment for cough of 2-4 yr child?

I have a temp of 103.2 can this be dangerous?
Not to mention, I cant eat, I got a headache & a runny nose & everything else what should I do?...

How do i quit smoking when i still want to smoke?
My body is telling me that i need to quit but my mind wont let me. Its getting harder to breathe and i'm feeling pains in my chest everynow and then. And my habit is getting worse even tho i'...

My girlfriend's nose is bleeding, what's the problem she have?
Recently, when my girlfriend cry, she'll have blood coming out from her nose, this only happens recently, but it doesn't happen in the past. She has visited doctor, taken x-ray and blood ...

Im always tired?
i get plenty of sleep betwwen 6-8 hours everyday, ive no stress, relaxing job but am always yawning, always feel sleepy, and always knackered? is there any vitamin pills anyone can recommend? or some ...

Absent lung sounds in an asthma patient in respiratory distress means?

Any advice on my son's constant coughing?
My son is 15 months old and has been healthy up until 2 months ago when we both got a horrible cold. We were sick for 2 weeks and I don't know that it ever completely went away for him. Just ...

Smoker or Non Smoker?
If a smoker what kind?...

Dr. Roach
Bad cough, mucus in it, no fever or side effects. what could it be?
ive hade this bad cough for over 2 weeks now and ive been coughing up mucus. what could it be?

brooke
Rating
could be sinus.... I've had it for the past month and a half... the coughing went away.. but I ended up having my ear clogged for the whole month and a half and still have it even after medication : / good luck..

lucyshines49
If the mucus is discoloured than you need an antibiotic as you have infection. It's a good idea to go to your Doctor to make sure you don't have pneumonia. Fell well soon.

IHeartSprinkles
it is a strong possibility that its a sinus infection. you should see a doctor because if you leave it untreated it could cause and ear infection or somethinfg more severe. The doctor will probably just give you antibiotics.

ragincajun87123
Rating
go see a doc can't diagnose on internet.... could be anything

reefmedic79
Rating
What color is the mucus?

It could just be alergies since there are no other signs or symptoms

stargazer29us2006
It could be a number of things. It could be as simple as seasonal allergies or something more serious. Start by taking some over the counter allergy/sinus meds. If that doesn't help consult you Doctor.

Denise W
I would really go see the doctor. Mucus is a byproduct of infection or allergies, either way , expressing it (coughing) is a symptom of something more.

Good luck...just go.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy