Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Effects of smoking?
besides the obvious lung cancer what else does smoking do to you? someone i know said it can make you get acne is that true?...

Soar Throat?
I am new to this. Need an opinion. I have a soar throat for about 2 to three months. I have chest pain and I constantly have problem breathing and my fatigue is totally gone. I get tired just by ...

If i was to quit smoking now..?
i've been smoking 10 a day for about 3 years. if i quit now and never smoke another cigarette again, in years to come will my lungs be as healthy as a non smokers?...

How does smoking affect the enviroment?
like ...

I was wondering why I felt this feeling of having trouble breathing...?
I was wondering what this feeling is called. This entire week I've been feeling like I can't breathe. I have to take huge gasps of air to breathe all the time. My chest also feels tight ...

Can you take two different antibiotics at the same time?
I have been taking amoxicillin 500 mg for several days. This morning I took two trying to avoid the doctors office. I went to the doctor today and was diagnosed with Bronchitis and was prescribed C...

I seem to have chronic bad breath - comes from my chest/stomach area i think-suggestions?

My son 7 complain of chest pain, is this possible?
could it be something serious or just heartburn..he said it in the middle of his chest....

I have white chunks at the back of my throat.?
My doctor told me I am prone to tonsillitis a few years ago, and they are always swollen. Lately there have been white chunks growing inside them. It's like hard, and smells absolutely terrible. ...

What is the health risk of mold from water leaks in a house?

What does passive smoking mean?
What does passive smoking mean?
Additional Details
Im getting different answers... which one is right?!?!...

Why does he kept on looking at my chest?

Is there any one who could tell me where in China a heat transplant is carried out?
i would aprreciate it , if you know an address of e-mail or website ....

Please help!! Sore throat :(?
I woke up this morning with an awful sore throat! :(
I have plans for the whole weekend & I don't want to be feeling like this! Does anyone know anything that will help me quickly?!

Gerd what can i do?

Does anyone use Nyquil Medicine to just sleep?
Does anyone know anyone who uses Nyquil Medicine to just sleep? And if they do, is it harmful? and also, if its ok to just use it to use it to sleep for just 5 hrs?...

Will moving to the seaside sort out my constant mucus hacking?
I don't smoke, eat healthily, not much dairy, exercise regularly, etc. But over the last few years I have to hack up mucus every few hours. The mornings are worst and I find my self wretching ...

A bit of red or blood phlegm in throat cough, itzit normal?
i been coughing very badly for the past few days.. itzit cancer??...

How does a asthma attack happen?
reason im asking is im doing a play for school to raise awarness of childrens diseases and to educate people on how to handle them and my character has a asthma attack and i dont have asthma so i ...

Anyone around who knows about asthma???
hi guys.....

doctors always prescribing me salbutomol inhalers were u have to press done to get the mist however when im in a coughing fit its quite hard to get relief.....has any asthma ...

bess
At least 10 examples of emergency drugs used in the emergency room.?

remowlms
Rating
Nitroglycerin pills
Morphine
Adrenaline

Those are three that I can think of off the top of my head.

Nisharian
Rating
Adrenaline, Hydrocortisone, Oxygen, Sodium nitroprusside, Nitroglycerine, Chlorpheneramine maleate, ketorolac, Ranitidine, Diazepam, Aromatic spirit of ammonia

Teh Finkster
Rating
oxygen
nitroglycerine pills
morphine
oral glucose
epinepherine

worldstiti
Rating
alchol
hydrogen peroxide
aspirin
epi
anibiotics
morphine
ibuprofen

Tara
albuterol
atropine
activated charcoal
adenosine
nitroglycerin
Phenergan
verapamil
Benadryl
Haldol
calcium chloride
amiodarone
dobutamine
dextrose
lidocaine
heparin
epinephrine
MiraLax
procainamide
Dilaudid
sodium bicarbonate
Imitrex
hydrocodone
naloxone
magnesium sulfate
vasopressin
norepinephrine
Naprosyn
metoprolol
furosemide
nitroprusside

crackhole
morphine
codeine
prozack
robaxaset
tylenol
weed
anal nitrate
walnuts
cardiovascular entomologist
advil cold &sinus

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, September 22, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy