Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I was forced into smoking 2 cigarettes, Will this have harmed me? If so, how can I undo the damage?

Why People Smoking?

What's a good cure for the hiccups?
I have had them for the past twenty minutes and nothing will get rid of them!...

What will the hospital do if you cough up blood?

Additional Details
lets just say that this was caused by something not because it just started automatically. i know why it is happening but i want to know what the hospital will do?...

Help! i'm super sick!?
i have a Horrible cough, its full of flem. chest pains, with presure. i have a bad sore throat. my voice is super scratchy, and almost a whisper. i have a stuffy nose. and swollen glands right under ...

How do you calm yourself during a panic attack?
I'm going through a really rough time in my life right now and often have moments where my heart races and my chest hurts like it's caving in. Does anyone have any coping methods to help me?...

How many of you smoke, stoped smoking or dont smoke?
i need at least 50 ...

What is the best way to rid of constipation ?

People smoke outside, outside my office door but all the smoke drifts in. I'm a non smoker. What can I do ??

Is marijuana bad for you in any way? Can it do anything harmful to you besides your lungs?

Additional Details
IM doing a research essay on effects of Marijuana....

What if a person with asthma were to smoke?
i used to hav asthma but havnt had symptoms for yrs, my mom says i outgrew it and was wondering what would happen if i started to smoke. ive heard lots of poeple say they hav asthma but still smoke......

Do I have a drink problem?
50 years old, male, 14 binge drinking sessions this year - cannot remember much. Have lost my driving licence for 3 years. Family think I have chronic problem - I think I can control it - I can go 2 ...

How can you make your child stop smoking pot?

Should I go to work today?
I've been out all week because I've had the most horrible, miserable cold. Well, today, I feel more or less okay - just snuffly with occasional coughing and sneezing. I could certainly ...

Poll about Smoking?
Are you a :
Smoker
Non Smoker
Quitter {how long?}
Your opinion on smoking in general?...

Why cigarretes are addictive?
The stimulanting effects of nicotine:...

Whats the best way to start smoking?

Anyone else dreading the smoking ban?
especially in london the weather is so crap and going outside for a ciggie means drowning in the rain!...

I dont know what to do.....plz help?
im sorry i keep asking similar questions but i told my mum i couldnt breath properly and she said she wont take me to the doctors because she says its nothin
i cant breath properly and i ...

Is there anything to make you feel better when you are sick and have alot of flem in your throat?
any tea or drink or anything?...

cassiepiehoney
Are you an organ donor?
if so-thank you so much. someone close to me who was going to die-got her transplant today!

J23
Rating
yes!

Sugar Magnolia Says GO CHIEFS!
Rating
Yep-on my drivers license.

Falco
Rating
Yes, I am. Everybody should be organ donors. I cannot see any good reason for someone to refuse to be organ donors.

GEORGE L
Rating
i think it should be compulsory to be an organ doner i cant for the life of me think why if you were dead you wouldn't want another human being to live a better life

bozobabe
Rating
Yeppers, and Good Luck

Tony H #39
Rating
Not yet. I think I will die before I give any away. I just might need them.

Manny
Rating
I have a piano you can have, it's used but free.

born_on_earth_day
Rating
i would be but they wont take them or my blood
bc i lived in england during the 80's during the mad cow scare a law was passed or something to not take from ppl who lived there then

PLDFK
Of course, I donate blood as well.

bneal03@sbcglobal.net
Rating
No but I use to be. I was in a major car accident and they were trying to authorize using my organs asap. Luckily my husband- he was my boyfriend at the time, wouldnt accept that yet. As I dont have family around, it was up to him since he was listed as my next of kin. They were in a hurry to save someone else's life, but not mine. I was only 18 and had a full life in front of me. I wouldn't of minded if I was 90 and going to die anyways. Well, needless to say two days later I "came back" and was awake. The hospital said I wouldnt of. Wanting to take my main organs for someone who might not of survived and had lived their life. If my husband would of said ok, I wouldnt be here today. Needless to say, when I was healed enough to go home I went and took DONOR off of my record. That scarred me for life. Once I am officially dead and they can remove organs, then fine by me.

bunstihl
Yes. I was inspired by my friend's sister. When she died, she saved (extended) eight lives.

Glad to hear about your friend.

PuterPrsn
Yuppers, have been on the organ donor list for over 20 years now.

Scottyboy
Rating
YUP...

eggman
Yep...they can have whatever there is left of me worth taking when I die... and your welcome.

rossj12003
Rating
Yes I am.

I'm done
Rating
Yes. If I am dead, i will not need the hardware.

nelson_devon
Rating
Yes

©rojoe® Semi Retired
Rating
yes,it's on my drivers liscense.

A Sorta Fairytale
Yeap.. i surely am..

nursesr4evr
It's printed on my drivers license. Yes

amberharris20022000
Rating
NO

chucky
Rating
not yet

bosslady17872
yes i am. I am donating my eyes, if i go to heaven i wont need them if i go to hell i dont want to see whats there,

solomae
Rating
Yes I am happy for your friend.My husband was dying from hep c and he got a liver in 2000

baja_chica37
Rating
wont only dead people answer this? just kidding!

merlin_steele
Rating
Yes, I have a huge organ I'd like to donate...hehe
sorry, I couldn't resist!

fredthedog52
Rating
No, I'm a kidney recipient. I hope your someone special does as good with her transplant as I have done. God bless all donors. It's the gift of life.

kadel
Rating
Yes, it's on my driver's license that I am

SATAN
Rating
Nope. You're welcome though.

cherubangelov@yahoo.com ANGEL2CF
YYESSS I AM A ORGAN DONOR!! I WOULD GLADLY GIVE MY LUNGS TO MY SON OR ANYONE IN NEED!! MY SON HAS CYSTIC FIBROSIS &NEEDS A LUNG TRANSPLANT(DRS UNABLE TO USE MINE,HIS FATHER DEAD..)/MALACHI IS 30YRS OLD SEPT!!!DRS SAID HE WOULD BE LUCKY TO LIVE TO A YEAR OLD!!TO ALL OF GODS CHILDREN(INC ADULTS);'GOD BLESS YOUR EVERY BREATH!!!!"

crush4ever
not yet, but i will be

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy