Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

I seem to have chronic bad breath - comes from my chest/stomach area i think-suggestions?

My son 7 complain of chest pain, is this possible?
could it be something serious or just heartburn..he said it in the middle of his chest....

I have white chunks at the back of my throat.?
My doctor told me I am prone to tonsillitis a few years ago, and they are always swollen. Lately there have been white chunks growing inside them. It's like hard, and smells absolutely terrible. ...

What is the health risk of mold from water leaks in a house?

What does passive smoking mean?
What does passive smoking mean?
Additional Details
Im getting different answers... which one is right?!?!...

Why does he kept on looking at my chest?

Is there any one who could tell me where in China a heat transplant is carried out?
i would aprreciate it , if you know an address of e-mail or website ....

Please help!! Sore throat :(?
I woke up this morning with an awful sore throat! :(
I have plans for the whole weekend & I don't want to be feeling like this! Does anyone know anything that will help me quickly?!

Gerd what can i do?

Does anyone use Nyquil Medicine to just sleep?
Does anyone know anyone who uses Nyquil Medicine to just sleep? And if they do, is it harmful? and also, if its ok to just use it to use it to sleep for just 5 hrs?...

Will moving to the seaside sort out my constant mucus hacking?
I don't smoke, eat healthily, not much dairy, exercise regularly, etc. But over the last few years I have to hack up mucus every few hours. The mornings are worst and I find my self wretching ...

A bit of red or blood phlegm in throat cough, itzit normal?
i been coughing very badly for the past few days.. itzit cancer??...

How does a asthma attack happen?
reason im asking is im doing a play for school to raise awarness of childrens diseases and to educate people on how to handle them and my character has a asthma attack and i dont have asthma so i ...

Anyone around who knows about asthma???
hi guys.....

doctors always prescribing me salbutomol inhalers were u have to press done to get the mist however when im in a coughing fit its quite hard to get relief.....has any asthma ...

How can we cure asthma? if it happens to kids. What is immediate releif for it is allopathay is best for it.?

What are the symptoms of pneumonia?
my 10 yr old complains of tight chest and was sleeping all day yesterday threw up yesterday 3 times and is having trouble at times moving around
Additional Details
he had a lowgrade ...

What is pleurisy?

I am a runner and I sneeze badly after a race and continue for about three days. What can I do about it?

Sometimes giving oxygen to a patient can be deadly-when is that a problem?

Do asthma attacks always kill without medication, or can it get better by itself?
I thought that all asthma was relative to the individual and that not all bronchiospasms were severe. Is it possible to have an attack or have asthma, and not take your meds, and have it all return ...

kristywork127
Any suggestions for quitting smoking?

Additional Details
I am 24 yrs. old and have been smoking since I was 14 yrs. young unfortunately. I have tried quitting with good intentions probably 4 times. I take an anti-depressant/anti-anxiety pill, so I think part of my problem is, when I get anxiety, I resort to a cigarette. It's like my stress reliever.

byron101540
Rating
Not much info to go on

If your doing 1/2 pack a day or less the Patch, pill, inhaler or lozenge should work More than that you need to cut down 1 or 2 per week till you get to that point

BTDT cut a 5 pack a day habit

bob
Rating
kristy trying myself if you fancy having a stop smoking buddy email me.I'm sick of it too.but no point unless honesty is involved perhaps we could give each other encouragement.bloody hard aint it.??????????

Snuffy
been on Chantix (prescription) for last couple of weeks and
it seems to remove the "want" think I'm gonna make it
check with your doc

Dyanne
Based on my husband's experience, he was able to quit smoking by just stop smoking after his thourough dental cleaning. Dont buy cigarette so that when the urge comes you have none to smoke...never ask from friends and when the urge comes, just take a drink of your favourite juice or eat sweets. After 2-3 days of not smoking, and with determination, you can eventually quit smoking. Dont ever try to taste ev en one puff...if you do..you'll go back to step 1.

MonTana Tiggs (Smokey)
Rating
JUST DO IT!

if you cant 'go cold turkey' smoke one less per hour / day

LISTEN I HAVE NEVER SMOKED ONE CIGARETTE IN MY LIFE- SO FOR ME TO SAY THAT IS EASY- YET I KNOW FOR THOSE THAT DO SMOKE IT ISNT THAT SIMPLE

IF YOU WANT TO DO IT --YOU CAN AND PROBABLY WILL- my mother has smoked her whole life and everyone is after her to do it- she wont . she claimed she tried but i didnt see it.

maybe change to a brand that you cant stand -PRETEND that is the only cigarette brand left!

i dont believe that any of the stupid drugs, or the patch -or even acupuncture will work- MIND OVER MATTER

GOOD LUCK - I KNOW YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU ASKED US! POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!!!!!!

CHAEI
Ask you doctor about Zyban. And after he explains about it tell him to give you Wellbutrin instead it is the same thing just a lot cheaper. To put it short they discovered that wellbutrin blocked the need for nicotine and it worked great to help smokers stop smoking so they made Zyban so they could charge a lot more my Doctor told me this i tired everything to quit and failed every time but with this pill it has been 7 yrs since i smoke. No withdraws either.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, March 24, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy