Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Respiratory Diseases
Health Discussion Forum

Sarcoidosis with Pulmonary Hypertension anyone??
I am a 34 year old female with this condition & everything that my doctor has tried has failed in getting it under control. Currently I am on oxygen 24/7 and I have a CPAP machine with oxygen at ...

I like _________________________... fill it in!?
Feel it in or suffer the Ubermensch!...

Which stethoscope would you recommend for a respiratory care student?
Quality: suffice, better, ...

Does anyone have any good home remedies for chest congestion and weezing?
My son often has problems in the fall with chest congestion but the stuff the doctors give him just don't generally work. Any suggestions would be appreciated....

What helps a bloody nose from dry sinuses?
This year for some reason, I've had alot of trouble with my sinues. My nose gets dry and I get nose bleeds. I've tried vaseline type products and that hasn't helped. Any suggestions?...

Im a smoker who works in a care home for people with MS etc I need some info.?
A few weeks ago I had a really bad virus that went to my chest and I was in bed for 3 days I then changed to menthol cigarettes which have helped, (I am going to the no smoking clinic as soon as) ...

How do I make my 2-year old son stop snoring? He snores like an adult and it's bothering me.?

Would it be harmful to let my daughter be exposed to asbestos at a nursery temporarily until they remove it?
from the outer roof of the building which is in close proximity to the playground?...

Science Question!?
How does the circulatory system fight diseases?...

How to prevent the asthma attack?
I'm curious to know what is actually triggers asthma attack and how to prevent it. Is it true that by doing some simple exercise such as swimming can lessen the asthma attack as well as ...

I had laryngitis (I think that's how you spell it)?
Anyhow I had it for almost 3 weeks and still my voice has not fully recoverd. Then I got a head cold and a extreamly bad cough. Everything is pretty much gone except my cough. Now it seems every time ...

Is there an easier way to quit smoking?
ive been smoking for 2 years and i am extremly addicted but if im doing somthing i can go hours without doing it.It dosent show that i smoke i can run and it dosent slow me down but cancer runs high ...

How serious are blood clots in the lungs?
Tests have already identified problem and patient is in hospital....

Tinnitus and Menieres ?? Does any one have any answers???
My dad sufferers from tinnitus which he can live with as thats not to bad but he has these attacks which cause him to go giddy.The doctors have said it is down to the menieres but all they can give ...

Any 1 with a long lasting cold???
I had this cold for nearly 4 weeks, just as I think its going it decides to stay. I feel ok in my self....just fed up of the cough and runny nose....

What are the initial symptoms of Sleep Apnea? Can sleep apnea occur in individuals that are not overweight?

Is pneumonia contageous?
I have pneumonia. Been on anitbiotics for 5 days now. Temperature broke 36 hours ago and is now normal. Still weak and lethargic. Is it ok to get close to my wife and kids now?...

Are there any effecive methods of getting rid of smoking, i m damaging me?
i start dying, if i don't smoke for 1 hour (max)...

>Is my heartrate normal?
I just checked my pulse myself with my finger on
my chest. I got 83 bpm...is that normal? I checked
it because my heart seemed like it was beating
somewhat slow. I ran up and down the ...

I don't know what happened to me, it was scary! Any suggestions?
Something very scary happened me this morning. I was asleep, alone in bed and all of a sudden I felt as though I was being squashed. Like something was crushing my chest. I couldn't breathe and ...

Maria D
Air getting trapped in throat!?
ive had this problem for a couple of weeks now....everytime i breathe in there is like excess air in my throat....its like when ur outside on a really cold day and u take a deep breath and like it feels tickly and stuff.....i went to the doctors and they sed u could have asthma or its stress related....if it was asthma it would be only once in a while, but everytme i breath in its there..HAS ANYONE HAD THIS? IF SO....what is it?ahhhhhh

*<dEzI&gt;*
Rating
i have that from time to time and i do have a touch of asthma...sometimes it lasts only a few hours, sometimes days...and allergies make it worse

poo hed
Rating
no

Laura J
Rating
O My God, that is sooo totally weird. I think you should burp

bumble bee:)
i ahvent got it, but if it is really bugging you go see a doctor. dont put ur life at risk- and dont run a mil or anthing, cuz itll hurt u. get medical help again- i dunno get a check up or something

lizard13boy
Ive got that but I smoke if you smoke or have smoked that could have caused it

-Menthol

Karrien Sim Peters
Yes I have something like that. Plus i can hear gurgling in my ears like its the blood flowing or something. I think it is stress related and it probably has to do with your throat being irritated or your tonsils. I am having mine checked out as well. If you haven't checked for sleep aptnea now would be a good time. I have it as well. Its just were our throats are really swollen.

hello332
it might be nothing, or you could have asthma, it can, in some cases, be triggered at least 4 times a week, there is no set attack obviously. You could have TB but that is highly unlikely, do you cough up phlem? but i have also had a similar thing when i was breathing in saw dust but it went away after a while. you could have breathed in even concentrated amounts of dust.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy