Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

I put a little too much Alcohol in my left ear because it hurt and now I almost can't hear!?
Yep, its starting to get annoying because I put some Eardrops in the ear because my ear was hurting and after about a day the ear was still hurting and I still feel some of the Alcohol in the ear or ...

Big hump on neck, its like a bent bone im scared, what is it???????
i would like to know because it scares ...

My throat hurts like heck?
I was partying last night and I screamed a bit too much I think. My throat is sore and I keep swallowing, my friend had a bad cold a few days ago - what can I do right now to make it easier?
A...

I have a headache,but it started from my neck?
What kind of headache is that and how can you cure ...

What are the results of cracking your knuckles and neck?

Additional Details
is it true that you get athritis and your knuckles become disgustingly large??...

I have heartburn but no indigestion tablets...any home remedies?

Additional Details
drinking milk only encourages the stomach to produce more acid though!!!...

Sharp pain in stomach helpp!?
if i push on my stomach at all i get a weird pain like really sharp and it some how goes up to my chin and for some reason i've been bloated as well, any ideas as to what this is?...

Can earwax make you not hear well?
It feels like my left ear it stopped up and when i push on the bottom of my earlobe and kinda push up to close my ear, when i let go it makes like a little "crackle" sound. I also can'...

What to do with aching muscles?
i worked out recently .. the first time in a while im really sore but iv been sore over the hole weekend and i cant keep my left arm straight . its like impossible . any one know some tthing i can do ...

Tonsillectomy Tomorrow..Help!?
Hey there!
Getting my tonsillectomy done in the morning and I have a few jitters about it.
Im sure I can contact my dr, but wanted to see if i could ask someone on here who may have some ...

Diagnosis, pain behind one eye?

What is methadone and what is it used for?
aperson i work with gave me 2 10 mg tablets said it was for pain i have never heard of ...

What can I do about my severe migraines?
I've just about tried every type of drug my doctor prescribed and nothing works. I get a massively painful migraine about once every two months. I'm not sure what causes them, and they'...

Can cutting your wrist make you permanently lose some control of your fingers?
i know that unless you go out of your way to die from it it wont kill you, but will it impair the usage of your hand?

no smart ...

What happens when you take too much excedrin?
I have a sinus pain headache that just won't go away. I've had it for at least the last 5 days.

Problem is, the only thing that makes it feel better is excedrin. I think I'...

How do I stop foot cramps?!!!?

Epidural injection?
i'm having an epidural in my back next week to hopefully stop my pain. has anyone had this i dont know what to expect....

I have got a really horrible pain in my stomach. Please help?
Ok on my right.... underneath my rib cage, about 10 centimeteres to the right of my belly button and about 10 centimeteres up from the very top of my leg. It absolutley kills when I press it in. U...

Would it be harmful to take a standard dose of Ibuprofen and Tylenol at the same time?
Caught Cat Scratch Fever, on Cipro but the muscle ache in terrible and runing a fever of 102*F...

Tablets for HEADACHE?

lexus
Why does your feet hurt when you stand on them all day?

Godrox!!!
Rating
i dunno??? 2pts yay!!!

Hey...
yes,
yes they do

Scott W
You just need a really good foot rub.

christ
Rating
Because of not being use to standing on your feet. It will go away when you get use to standing on feet.

andyg77
Rating
au contraire

We used to get this a lot in machine shop when standing on a cement floor. We got a black rubber mat to stand on but it didn't help. An old timer said stand on 3/4" plywood, so we tried that and it relieved the problem.

Why? here are two hints

The black rubber mat was black because carbon was used in it and it was electrically conductive (like auto tires)

A fully charged car battery will lose its charge if set on concrete floor, not so if u put it on a piece of plywood.

Don't take this too serious it is just a theory.....but fun to think about, right?

t@ts
Because you've been putting all your weight on top of them all they. Just as it would happen if you carried a heavy bag on top of your bag all day, your feet get tired, and their muscles hurt.

KC-3
Rating
Your ankle bones are'nt made for that type of punishment unless you train and eat a lot of calcium. Your bones are very porous (filled with holes). Training and/or calcium makes them more solid so they won't hurt.

Jessica H
Because you have (enter weight here) pounds of weight on it.

DC xoxo
Rating
there is alot of pressure on them, to reduce the pain, get a foot massage or get orthodics for your feet!

jjjjjjjjj
Gravity puts pressure on them from the mass of your body.

*Cara*
It could be because you need better shoes. I had a job where I was on my feet the whole day and I was wearing really cheap shoes so my feet just killed me. I invested in a better pair of shoes and my feet stopped hurting. I was totally amazed at the difference.

justaboutpeace
Because gravity is pulling all of your weight down on your feet and they are not in shoes that are cushioned and designed for the stress and if your on floors that are not padded and carpeted it makes your feet take on added pressures.

Elizabeth E
Rating
It is simple. Anything that you put continuous weight and strain on is going to be uncomfortable.

&gt;♥Cat♥<
Rating
because they are holding the rest of your body, and if you get a backache, you feel it in your feet, cuz that's where the nerve goes, and just generally, you have been on your feet too long, take a foot bath with Epsom salts when u get home from work and see if this helps.

emily
Rating
It is caused by a combination of pressure and how much you weigh. Alot of times wearing comfortable shoes and maintaining a healthy weight helps.

vampixr
A small part of your body, your feet, are balancing and supporting all of your body weight when you stand. When you are on your feet all day you also have a large amount of blood running down to them because they are the closet part of you to the ground. Gravity pulls the blood down to your feet. That constant pressure irritates various parts of your feet and they begin to throb. When you stand your heart has to pump harder to make the blood run all the way from the bottom of your feet, against gravity, back up to your heart. All of that strain damages your feet. The throbing is an intentional signal that your feet are being damaged and you should give them special attention/rest. That's why when your feet hurt elevating them as you lay flat makes them feel better - they are not swollen with blood. When they are irritated from over use they swell and having a bunch of blood fit into a tightened area hurts a lot. sit down, lay down, elevate.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy