Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Is it bad that i havent eaten anything today and now i have taken two pills?(headache)?

I have a eating problom that started 6 weeks ago and i dont no what to do it scares me some times?
i have to eat in order for me to breath right..if i don't eat my nose will stuff up and i will start to feel week and dizy and when i do eat i eat a lot some times tell i through up i don't ...

Pain in my hip?
I have a pain in my hip. It gets really hot then i get a shooting pain thru my hip down to my knee. does anyone know what could cause this type of pain. i also get the same pain in shoulders ankles ...

How do I alleviate restless legs?

Really bad headache?
Ive ben having this bad headache that will give abolutely no signs its coming and then its all the sudden thids huge pain in the left side of me head its unbearable can someone help me wat is it and ...

What should I try?
My wrist hurts all the time, it is apparently arthritis from breaking it too many times. I am a young mother of three and can no longer do things that I need to do for my kids. The Dr. said to try M...

PLz help stomach pain!!!?
plz help me my stomach is killing me! well it doesnt hurt much but it hurts. its been hurting since 4 days now. it is a little underr my belly button. it started hurting a day before my period. and ...

I am about to go get my tounge pierced! What should I expect?
Will it hurt that bad? Will there be a lot of bleeding and will my tongue really swell bad? I got my eyebrow pierced and my cartilage in my ear, Does it hurt worse than those? If anyone can tell me ...

Tylenol with codeine 3?
ok so I had a stiff neck and normal pain pills were not doing the trick, so my roommate gave me one of his tylenol with codeine 3. I have to take a UA for my new job tomarrow, will this show up on ...

I was playing on a bouncy castle with my friend i hurt my finger swollen sore in middle help only 10?
i am only 10...

My mom has extremely painful lower back strains and aches to the point where it is nearly impossible to walk?
is there any way to cure the pain what should I ...

What is this pain on the right side near the middle almost end of my rib?!?
Ok well, randomly I have these weird little shock pains, they kind of make me jump a little, they aren't from the outside they're from the inside , they're just so sudden.

I...

How do you get rid of a gullstone?

Hip/Leg Pains at 21?
I have been getting moderate to severe pains in my hips and down my legs for a while now, it comes and goes and is worse at times than others, but it worries me as it sometimes causes a limp its so ...

Shooting up soboxen???
Ok, yes I know what soboxen is, and what its for, First let me start off by saying that I am not opiate dependent, from time to time though I like to shoot things in my arm. However is soboxen safe ...

The cat bite I got about 12 hours ago is starting to feel very strange ,it has sharp shooting pains and is hot
I am really worried cuz it feels very very hot and has strange sharp narley pains . pain that is unlike any other pain I have ever felt before . Should I go to the Emergencey Room, my mom says to ...

How to stop cutting my wrist?
i only cut once and it relieved all the pain and its pleasurable and i dont know how to ...

What is pharmacologic pain relief?

I have a killer toothach..HELP! does anyone have any home remedies to relieve pain/swelling?[non pill form]?
I dont have money nor insurance and our county hospital requires cash up front now to be seen,even in the e.r.! I have tried warm salt water rinse and peroxide and it is not helping!!HELP ME PLEASE!!...

How do you get rid of a sore throat? its painful to swallow and ive lost my voice as well...! :(?
ive been to the doctors twice - i saw 2 different doctors and the first one said i had a viral chest infection and the second said i had bad flu.. whatever that means... they both didnt explain what ...

javier m
Why does my head hurt bad i took tylenol and its still going on why?

Tsunami
it could be stress it could be you need glasses. there are so many things it could be best thing to have eyes checked and if its not that. well could be people maybe at school?

Be happy or live miserable.
Rating
Take Motrin after 6 hours. Then take Tyenol 8 hours later.

william b
Rating
it's because tylenol isnt' that powerful. take 3 advil and take load off.it'll be gone in no time

nostalgia2007
Rating
you shouldn't take tylenol when you have a bad headache - you should take an anti-inflammatory such as naproxen or ibuprofen.

it's a migraine if it is on one side of the head.

Richard H
maybe its a tumor

arwen
there's all sorts of headaches that won't go away with just tylenol, like tension headaches, and migraines. try having someone rub your neck and back of your head for you, or do it yourself, and get some excedrin migraine. sometimes tylenol just isn't enough.

Anson W
Rating
You may also be dehydrated. Also caffine w/drawal causes headaches for me

mlgable
Rating
You might have a migraine. Try taking 400-600 mg of ibuprofen or two naproxen and see if that helps. If it doesn't you may want to go to urgent care to get relief as well as a diagnosis.

historybuff
Surprising but true, but in many cases painkillers like Tyenol can actually cause headaches. These are called "rebound headaches".

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy