Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Whats Wrong With Me?
I woke up this morning and i felt fine
about15 minutes after i woke up i started to feel dizzy and sick
i feel like i'm gunna throw up but yet i don'[t have to
my head is ...

What side are the human appendix on left or right?
i had severe pain on left abdominal ...

My knees hurt due to wear and tear.?
I have tried cod liver oil and glucosamine. Any one know other remedies?...

Is it okay to lift weights with an ear ache?
I entered a contest at the local gym. I have month to help my team lose the most weight. I dont want to lag behind. So am I okay to lift weights. It started out as the flu and has now turn to an ear ...

How can I remedy my sore tongue and throat?
On Sunday I woke up with a slightly sore, swollen throat. It happens occasionally since I breathe through my mouth when I sleep, so I didn't think much of it. By Tuesday it hadn't gone away ...

Is it normal to have severe muscle pain for 2 days or more after working out?
I worked my legs on Monday and today, Wednesday, they're are still severely sore, worse even than they were the day after. I was just wondering if this was normal... Is it just an awesome ...

Why do I always have an ache in my lower back and down my leg?

How do i stop my bad gas?
Ive been having bad gas and i dont know how to stop it./
Can you please help ...

What can I do about my migraines?
I've had migraines for a few years now.. they've gotten worse over the past year.. I have TMJ also.. I went to the pediatrician about a year ago, she prescribed me with some meds that didn&#...

My partner has a very painful boil in between his legs has been to docs but how can we sooth the pain?
The doc has given him a p/c shot and tablets he is having several salt baths but it is very difficult for him to walk as it HURTS when it rubs....

How do I prevent extremely painful cramps in my calf muscle when sleeping?
I have tried drinking more water, taking magnesium supplements, stretching. Sometimes I can see the muscle throbbing. Only ever happens on the left calf muscle - if I panic because of the pain when ...

Do tattoos hurt and what can i do to prevent the pain?

Does th prescriptsion drug tramadol have codeine in it?

What is could be causing this lingering leg cramp?
I've had this cramp for about a week and 2 days. it started just under my groin right about where my groin becomes my Leg and pretty much spread to my right thigh.

I thought it would ...

How will life be like without pain?
And Is life better with or without pain? Why or why not?...

How big can a shed be before its a barn?

After sitting in my chair all day the back of my ankle is swollen and hurts?

Additional Details
there is a knot about 4 " up on my ...

I pierced my lip, and it hurts...?
How do you think I can maybe reduce the pain? I know, the pain was expected.. but it feels like I'm biting my lip non-stop. Getting a titch annoying!...

How do you get off pain killers?
rehab is not an option so please don't suggest that. I love pain killers. I love how they make me feel. I used to be afraid of them. I don't do any drugs, I drink and lately lortab has ...

My menstruation used to last longer before?
i am 38 years and my peroid only last 2 days full stop. before i would at least get 3 days of peroid and definatly 1 day of light discharge how come this. do things get less as you ...

VERN
Why does my body ache when I wake up in the morning?
I don't workout but I think my box spring under my mattress is no good

mcrfan198
Rating
because ur body hasn't moved around for about 8 hours and the muscles in ur legs loosen up so when u wake they are forced to tighten suddenly and this causes aching.

Sa-sha
Rating
You know what my body aches as well when I wake up in the morning. It turns out that doing some walking actually helps.

just the way it is
Rating
error proof test

stardust44
Rating
it could be that reason or maybe it's because of your sleeping position, i know, hard to change especially if u are comfortable,it may seem comfortable when u sleep but when u wake up the sleeping position that u have probably gives u a problem

redunicorn
Possibly it is your mattress, or possibly you have arthritis.

sophielyn
Rating
could be rhumatoid arthritis.

lorianne
Rating
because as your lie on you mattress it creates certain pressure points where it meets the body. these are places that support most of the body's weight (joints for instance).
these places of pressure can cause pain, especially those with arthritis). also if the mattress is not firm it does not properly support the back bone and can cause back pain. Thus, you wake up with aches and pains. when we get up and move around, these pressure points are no longer bearing the weight and the muscles are flexed. Thus, you'll begin to feel better. The NASA foam/memory foam or water beds can prevent this pain.

jamie_0778
Rating
you just answered your own question....it's your bed. get a new one and i bet you'll feel awesome in the morning.

tommybear45
that's probably it!!! a bad mattress is Bad!!! a fan or AC makes me ache

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy