Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

What is causing my pain? Could it be a trapped nerve?
I have been having pain in my lower back for nearly two weeks now I have pain on the right hand side and it goes from the spine to the kidney area and occasionally the stomach. I went to the hospital ...

Is it dangerous to leave a bullet embedded in my ear?
It doesn't really bother me that much, but with all the talk of the dangers of lead, I'm thinking perhaps it would be prudent to have it removed....

What do i do about the pain in my eyes when i read or watch TV for long?
i have tried cucumber, looking at a far off objects as a break and so mant others i even tried wearing glasses but to no ...

What causes tingling and numbness in my feet?
It feels like someone is pinching my toes and squeezing them really hard!...

Help!!!!!!!?
I have been up all night long with I believe is a Migrane Headache! It's on the right side of my temple and runs down to the back of my neck! Anyone know any natural remedies for this?....ty in ...

Should i take aspirin before a migraine hits?
Im debating rather if i should take aspirin or not cause i think a migraine is coming on... my head hurts a little bit right now but i don't know if the pain will go away on its own or if it ...

Can't Burp HELP!!!!?
ok lastnight after i ate, i cannot burp even though my burp is comming out the air wouldn't come out from my throath. Until today I head starting to hurt cuz of it, i drank soda but brup still ...

Can anyone help me. My middle finger is purple and sore.?
Yesterday it was very cold. I was outside waiting for my children to come out of school. When I came indoors my finger was really sore. I took my gloves off and my middle finger was all partly ...

Tramadol painkiller addiction?(ultram the u.s.)?
Been on tramadol painkillers for years on and off after major surgery,ive been taking..100mg a day for ages now..i use it to escape i think im deppressed...ive got to get off them today is the first ...

I have a bad headache, due to my low potassium levels?
Any idea what i could do to get rid of the headache?

I've tried paracetomol already, and it hasnt helped.

Thanks....

Relief for extreme pain in my neck?
Today I woke up and had severe pain in my neck. I'm assuming it was from the way I was laying. I read that if your pillow is not supporting your head correctly in a side laying position it can ...

What's good for knee inflamation?
Once in a while, my dad who is 52 yrs old, gets pain in his knee, sometimes, he walks fine, but others he limps because of the pain, he doesn't go to the doc because he has not health insurance, ...

Pls. help a.s.a.p immediately?
Ive been experiencing dizziness and headache most of the times and I get weak and my mom experience this too she told me it was migraine but it's really Irritating it's like someone's ...

HELP ME PLEASE!!!! migraine!!!!!!?
i had my very first migraine on friday and i threw up. now i have it again on monday, luckily i have no nausea, so i wont throw up this time, but my head hurts SO BAD!!! i had tynenol, chicken noodle ...

I get headache in the middle of my sleep?
Once in a while i get headache in the middle of my sleep.
i don't drink alchohol, take any drugs. i have 20/20 vision.

its always back of my head where i get the headache. and my ...

I need help with nerve pain?!!!!?
I have a bad sciatic pain that has been hard to live with the last few days, I have Lortab that I can take but I am avoiding because I am studing for two securities exams and my test window is in ...

Wat causes headache? i had this headache prob on & off. Anyways to ease the pain apart from taking medication?

Is it heat before ice or ice before heat?
I've got a bum ankle....

I have a bad liver can i smoke pot for pain nosia body pain?
i have heptities c liver prob i cannot take eny asprin for pain
shots for hepc did not works been look into medical pot dose
it work?........................

What will happen if you take pain medication, but you have no pain?
i was just wondering. will it make you numb?...

niky b
Why do my calf muscles hurt so much???
i walk my little girl to school every day, and when i get back home it feels like my calf muscles are going to pop out of my legs its agony they are so tight, plz can some one offer me an explanation as to why this happens.thanks

rahjay25
Rating
i can def help!

look up compartments syndrome online. my husband has had this for 5 years with repeated surgery. he used to be a rugby player and is in the army, but due to this medical problem he has had to give up sport, and is in agony if he walks too far or tries to run!

on most people an op will cure it completely,...my husbands just awkward!!

Beatrice M
it's either you wear high heels often or you are always in your flats. as they say, too much of everything is bad. try to vary your choice of footwear from the ones with heels, the flat ones, walking shoes, slippers, etc. hope this helps.

Mr-K-
Rating
Just muscles working.

Geoff C
Rating
you could be low on patasium (spelled wrong) you could aslo think about doing a quick stretch before you do the walk.

You are most likley missing something from your diet that is causing the muscles to hurt this way. Might want to go to the doctor and have him draw blood to see if you are lacking anything but try the stretches 1st

Or dehydration fatigues muscles

mac tonight
Rating
you probably need to drink more water and less caffeine
If that doesn't work trying to stretching them out before and after your walk

Me
Rating
yes, you need to strech out before your walk, your getting cramps... also eat a banana before you go on your walk it will help to keep your legs from cramping....

¸.•*¨)Sweet Sinner¸.•*¨)
Rating
When that happens to me it's usually beacuse I'm wearing flat shoes. Makes my legs ache for days of I do too much walking in them.

Dee Cee
Rating
As with any physical problem you really should not take the advice from these sites. No proper diagnosis can be made without a physical check by the doctor. If they are that bad then maybe you need to make an appointment. There are numerous reasons, ill fitting shoes, being unused to exercise etc. I feel you 1, should not worry 2. either make an appt. or mention it next time you ar aat the doctors.

karen
I would go with the first two answers, drink more water and wear differing height shoes once in a while.
Why, to make sure you are not retaining water which can happen for a number of reasons, but bad circulation is one and that ties in with the shoe height thing as different heels will contract your calves at different rates and help pump the lymph and blood back up the legs. Avoid sitting down or standing for long times and if you have a chance lie with your back on the floor and your legs on the couch for five mins or so to let the blood drain back.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, October 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy