Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Is it safe to cut percocets in half and just take half? And also will it still be effective in relieving pain?

Why do i get a splitting headache if i have a lie in?
around my temples and ...

Is it a migraine?
yesterday morning i started feeling light headed. then later on i started to have a bad headache and my head got kinda tinglily and a little numb. I also got an upset stomach when i looked at light. I...

I have a pain behind my right earlobe. And it hurts when I press on it. What do you think it could be?

What is the best OTC pain reliever (anti-inflammatory)..for my injured elbow.....?
I have an appt. on the 15th...but they told me to ice it and take OTC anti-inflammatory meds till then. What works best for painful joints....

Question about pain pills?
I was put on vicodin for my pain well they ended up giving me hydrocodone that wasn't strong enough for my kidney stones and PID so i was written loratab the pharmacy didn't give me ...

Which pain hurts the most, toothache or labour pain?

My throat is sore, what can I do to make it feel better?

Lowee Back Pain?
I have a really bad pain right on my tail bone. I just woke up one morning with this extreme pain. It's horrible to sit down, and get up. I have been having it for about a week, and the pain has ...

Is there any way to make my braces hurt less?
I just got braces on today and they really hurt, it's an ache more than a pain, but it's not something that wax can fix. Is there any way to make it stopp aching? I've already taken A...

What is the worst pain you've ever felt?

Have any of u had this?
I'm a girl and I have woke up once or twice with a headace but i don't remember if i had one the day before or not. Have any of u
ever woke up with a head ache or had a head ache ...

Does it hurt to have a tooth pulled with just novacain shots.?
I had my wisdow teeth pulled years ago but I was put under.. now I need one of my back molars out but they said they will only give novacain...???...

Can someone help me with my back pain?
im only 16 and ive had pain in my back..for example this past weekend me and some friends went to Orlando. for the whole day on saturday we were walking and riding and walking...more than like 12 ...

Back pain when i get up in morning?
what would cause me to have pain in my back when i
getting out of the bed in the morning....

What is good for getting rid of migraines, apart from medications?
i have taken painkillers for my migraine, and i was wondering is there anything else that i can do which will ward it off? or prevent it in the ...

Im hardly ever tired...and i take advil pm and other medicines and none help..any ideas?
and i dont want to go to the doctor or anything to prescibe me something cause thats dumb....

What is causing my headaches? The doctors don't seem to know!?
Ihad the same problem last winter, or whenever it gets cold, and no-one has come up with an answer yet. When the weather gets colder, my head feels like it is in a vice, especially the back of my ...

What is wrong with me?
My right arm has been paining, kind of like cramping all day. This has happened to me one other time before. I thought that maybe I was low on potassium, so I took half of a potassium pill. That didn&...

Plantar Fasciitis?
I think I have Plantar Fasciitis, do you have any ideas on what I could do to help it. Aagh it burns!...

sevenstar
Why do I get leg cramps, whenever I am in a room with air conditioning?

Brooke W
Rating
Well Idk

Bren J
How do i know... ask a doctor

Eizer O
Rating
Have you checked with a doctor?

Well I dont know why but dont use the air conditioner if its not neccesary.

MEĀ®
Rating
Could it be the room with the air conditioning you sit in for long periods of time which make your muscles stiff and the combination with the cold causes the intense pain?

bb_bb_07087
its tooo cold for you

Alyna
Rating
It's because of the radiations. I get headaches because of the air conditioning. But this is the reason for aches and cramps: the conditioning...we think it's just a modern machinery, but beyond that, radiations and bad air do the trick.

Lauren C
Rating
if this has continously happend you should tell your doctor it might be the air pressue that air conditioners normally give off, your bones in your legs might not be able to handle the pressure

Heidi
Rating
Because perhaps your temperature is changing too suddenly. Cool air directly blowing on you can give you leg cramps.

Dr.Remedy
Rating
Coz of Lck of Magnesium Phosphate

Aldo s
Rating
megnesium!!! i suggest you...

reekaaguas
Sometimes change in temperature will cause your bones to hurt or tighten up and cramp. It's like when you hear about old people when they say that they can tell when the weather is changing by the way their bones feel. It happens to all of us though.

John Dubya McCain
Cold air blowing on your legs can make them crap. You can try tablets with calcium/magnesium/ and zinc. It's king of the cure for leg cramps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy