Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Whats Going On!? My stomach has been hurting for the last 2-days.?
I keep getting this sharp tingling feeling in my stomach. The pain is so bad, when the pain comes I can't breathe or anything, I just want to drop to my knees. My stomach has gotten pretty ...

What are some natural pain relievers?
I have taken Vicodin which works WONDERS for my sore back, etc. but it is addictive. What are some good natural painkillers?...

Has anyone experienced this?
Ok, Im a 21 year old female.

I am experiencing blurry vision and TERRIBLE headaches...feels like someone has stabbed me in the brain (graphic, but true)...

Im afraid that i may ...

Kidney stone pain management?
I have had several kidney stones in the past (I'm genetically predisposed), and I passed most of them but had to have surgery on a couple. Right now I have a couple large kidney stones, much too ...

Heavy head?
what can be causing my head to feel heavy and kinda achey, and slightly ...

There is a pain, and I can't figure it out!!!?
For the past few days, I've had a severe pain in my side. I vomited a lot and was very dizzy. I went to a doctor, and it is not appendicitis, but they don't know what else it might be. My ...

Can a Pharmacist deny you, your prescription?
Well let me start by saying I live in the state of FLORIDA, ust incase in varies in each state.

Anyhow, in May I found out that i had a blocked tube in my kidney which lead to a ...

Why do I always have a headache?
i always get headaches at school. i already have glasses, and i try to drink a fair amount of water throughout the day.

does anyone have any tips??

thanks in advance!

Is it okay for a 11 year old to have...
is it okay for an 11 year old to have UTI ( urinary tract infection) ???...

How do I cure the pain from gout while pregnant?
I am 12 weeks pregnant and was just diagnosed with gout. I can't take the meds needed to help while I am pregnant. I have a 2 year old that I am trying to chase around and can't hardly move ...

Breast pain and tenderness?
I've had pain and tenderness on the upper part of my chest near my armpit for about three weeks now. It's only on my left breast. I feel it most if I lift my left arm, lay on my breast or ...

Can I mix alittle wine drinking with my meds.?
Meaning xo blood pressure pills. But Zoloph,and Gabapentin are taken, And a few more....

Are you fed up of pain - let it all out here?
Ok guys, I'm fed up of pain. and i wanted to have a moan. and then i figured other people maybe are also fed up and want to moan too - lets see if it helps!
I AM SO FED UP OF PAIN, GRRRRRRR....

I take a medication that just any DR. cant prescribe. I take a medicine called Methadone,if somebody could hel
I need a DR. who can prescribe this medicatation, methadone....

My four year old is having a tonsilectomy?
has anyone had experience there there young child having this procedure done if so what should i expect

Anal pain!?
My mom has been saying that she has been having anal pain which she says wakes her up from sleeping. She said it makes her feel sick and she has to sit on something hard to relieve for a short time.. ...

Cramping in the foot can some one giev me advice???
hey i posted a question before about my leg cramping but i keep on hearing that i need to drink water and eat calcuim!! but then is this a muscle cramp snice i havent been walking on it??? huuuuuun ...

Im always in pain!!?
everyday i have a headache, even as am typing my head hurts. i feel like i have some sort of pressure behind my eyes and around my temples. it never goes away. also i noticed that when i get angry or ...

Neck Pain...?
I woke up this morning with pain that's not quite on my neck.

It's located more towards the side of the neck, between the neck and shoulder. I believe it's called the "...

What hurts more . . .?
a tattoo or a nose piercing?...

bunny
Why am I so tired the next day after a migraine? Is it the migraine that is making me tired?

Sean
No, your body is wore out from all the pain you endured from the headache.

Joe S
Rating
You should see a doctor. My wife had bad headaches and fatigue, she didn't do anything about it and had a cerebral aneurysm. She almost died. They had to fly her all the way to Houston and rush her into surgery. They put a titanium sleeve around the vein in her brain. I get so worried now when she has headaches.

Eee Gee
When I get a migraine, even though i try to relax, my body tenses up and tries to take the pain. But after all the stress from the pain and nausea and throwing up, i feel super tired.
So, now what i do is at the first sign of a migraine, I take a nap. Usually my first sign is a black smudge in my vision.
If i'm at work, I take an early lunch and go to my car and nap for an hour. If i'm at home, it's even better.

Pissedkitty
Possibly. You are not alone. Migraines wear me out.

It may be something to do with having to tolerate the pain for extended periods of time. Not only painful, but stressful too.

Jacob's Mommy
Rating
Possibly- if the migraine caused you to stress over the fact that you had one, or that you couldn't help but be in pain it could cause you to be tired the next day.

Or- if you took medication for it, it could be a side-effect you are experiencing!

Heaven Lee
Rating
Migraines really take a lot out of me too.

skeptic
your migraine is part and partial connected to your brain it releases signals to your brain to be tired and weary which is why you feel tired.. also it maybe be so bcuz you've done a lot at work... stress... which is also so tiring...

Sister Hobo
It's possible.

SL
Rating
That is call a postdrome. Migraine typically has 4 stages. The prodrome, aura (not everyone has it) , pain (migraine) and the postdrome.

Most of the migrainuers will feel very lousy and tired at the postdrome stage because the migraine has worn us out completely.

However, if we take metoclopramide during the prodrome stage, we can actually avoid or minimise the postdrome effect.

So how do we recognise the prodrome? Do you have a particular food craving or mood swings? Yawning, fatigue, excessive sleeping are also some symptoms. Some people have diarrhea or constipation as well...

If you take steps to catch the prodrome phase, you might feel better in the postdrome phase.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy