Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Getting rid of an ulcer?
I have a huge ulcer in my mouth which is really painful (as you can imagine!) I've tried Bonjella for a few days with no relief so any help and advice to get rid of it would be great!...

My arm aches?
my right arm aches in the morning and lasts until about 3:00 PM, i didnt hit it or anything, and its driving me crazy. what happend and what can i do to make it stop?...

I have such a sore tongue,anyone know best home remedy?
i sometimes get short of iron and thats when it seems i get a sore tongue,im back on iron tablets but for now what would sooth it?its red raw,eating is so painfull.
Additional Details

Omg headache help?
I have headaches almost everyday.
There the whole day and the only thing that makes them go away is to sleep.
I usually get between 5 1/2 to 71/2 hours of sleep and im 12.
I would go ...

What time is is right now where u r??

Additional Details
and where r u?...

Inexplicable chest tightness?
Every now and then I get a very painful tightness in my chest. It doesn't happen every day, but it happens most often in the evening. It's probably not a heart attack, I'm 18 and have ...

My jaw becomes swollen about once a month and it is very painful when I eat, talk etc; what could this be?
Jaw swells on the left side of my face about once a ...

I have had a headache for 2 weeks!!!?
i have had this headache for 2 weeks and nothing seems to be helping it. i have epilepsy, and went to see my neuroligist about it. he just gave me some meds for migrains, but even this doesn't ...

How long do pain pills stay in your system if you just took one?

What is the best thing for pain?

What is the cause & the cure for a headache?
i have a massive headache, i have taken 3 strong tablets today which have had no effect, please help!...

Does smoking cause kidney pain/lower back pain?

Do you want to be the most powerful human beimg in the entire universe?
In order to accomplish this, you need to eliminate all your fears and that includes insecurity. Your world will be soo different that you will not recognize your old self. This will also take away ...

Why am i restless?

Bad headaches?
I keep getting these really bad headaches the week before my period. Advil and Tylenol don't seem to help. Sometimes they will last all day and sometimes i just have to lay in bed because ...

I got my rook pierced on Sat. It is VERY sensitive to the touch, swallon, and red. Could this be an infection?
My rook was pierced about four days ago while I was away. It was fine the first day I got it, but I woke up the next day to find it very sore. It is extremely sensitive to touch. It hurts to touch ...

Why is it everyone who has curly hair like me spend hours trying?
to make it straight. I have just spent 2 hours on it.Iknow as soon as I walk through the door it will start going curly again
especially the front....

Is it normal for my arm to hurt so much after a blood test?
I've had a few blood tests over the past couple of days and the achiness goes away within the hour. Today I had a blood test and it hurts really bad, about an inch up from the place where the ...

Im scared, is something wrong with me????
latley ive have 2 anxiety attacks, i felt my arms go numb and face. also im getting small dull headaches in more then one place in my head that happen daily. i feel a lump in the back of my throat, ...

My back is killing me! Any suggestions?
I work as a CNA and we lift alot, but I try to use proper procedures, but I can hardly move it hurts so bad! Please some suggestions! T...

prince7818
When having carpal tunnel syndrome, where does it hurt??
When having carpal tunnel syndrome, where does it hurt??

slp9209
In your hands a wrist

blessedfriend2000
Rating
Your fingers and writs, your fingers maybe be numb at times. It will hurt to hold things if you grip them and you may loose grip of things and drop things.

Granny 1
Rating
Just about everywhere from your elbows down to the tips of your fingers

canbarra 2
Rating
Carpal Tunnel hurts in your wrists, the part when your hand is palm up. They have pads for use with your typewriter or mother board that really help. If you think you have Carpal Tunnel syndrome, then see your doctor. Keep typing. We love your questions!!!

purple_vgm
Rating
Carpal tunnel is located in the lower hand upper wrist. It pinches the nerves in the hand. I personally din not have pain. It is tingling or going numb in the fingers. This makes it difficult to hold things, write, even sleep.

Tiff
varies from person to person.

If you are experiencing any of the following, you should ask a doctor about it:

shooting pain from elbow to wrist
tingling sensation in hands or fingers
cramping in the hand
wrist pain
inability to make a fist
Any tingly or numb feeling anywhere from the finger tips to the elbow.

Chances are that if you spend a lot of time on the computer or other equipment with similar wrist and forarm usage and you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you probably have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Here's an interesting note I found. Patients with Carpal Tunnel often have a Vitamin B deficiency. Try to up your intake of Vitamins B6 and B12. And obviously, if at all possible, improve the ergonomics of your working environment. Just google "prevent carpal tunnel" and you will find many suggestions.

Good luck!

STY
Go see a competent massage therapist. I am one, and I have cured about 90% of what others including doctors thought was carpal tunnel syndrome. Most of the time it is trigger points in the forearm and even in the rotator cuff that radiate pain down and/or put pressure on joints and nerve. Regardless, a good trigger point massage will almost always cure it.

kate
Symptoms usually start gradually, with frequent burning, tingling, or itching numbness in the palm of the hand and the fingers, especially the thumb and the index and middle fingers. Some carpal tunnel sufferers say their fingers feel useless and swollen, even though little or no swelling is apparent. The symptoms often first appear in one or both hands during the night, since many people sleep with flexed wrists. A person with carpal tunnel syndrome may wake up feeling the need to "shake out" the hand or wrist. As symptoms worsen, people might feel tingling during the day. Decreased grip strength may make it difficult to form a fist, grasp small objects, or perform other manual tasks. In chronic and/or untreated cases, the muscles at the base of the thumb may waste away. Some people are unable to tell between hot and cold by touch.

stefstudy
I HAVE HEARD THAT CARPAL TUNNEL IS IN UR WRISTS.

lilshrtcke2001
Rating
wrist fingers arm but mainly the wrist

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy