Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Pain & Pain Management
Health Discussion Forum

Can I mix alittle wine drinking with my meds.?
Meaning xo blood pressure pills. But Zoloph,and Gabapentin are taken, And a few more....

Are you fed up of pain - let it all out here?
Ok guys, I'm fed up of pain. and i wanted to have a moan. and then i figured other people maybe are also fed up and want to moan too - lets see if it helps!
I AM SO FED UP OF PAIN, GRRRRRRR....

I take a medication that just any DR. cant prescribe. I take a medicine called Methadone,if somebody could hel
I need a DR. who can prescribe this medicatation, methadone....

My four year old is having a tonsilectomy?
has anyone had experience there there young child having this procedure done if so what should i expect

Anal pain!?
My mom has been saying that she has been having anal pain which she says wakes her up from sleeping. She said it makes her feel sick and she has to sit on something hard to relieve for a short time.. ...

Cramping in the foot can some one giev me advice???
hey i posted a question before about my leg cramping but i keep on hearing that i need to drink water and eat calcuim!! but then is this a muscle cramp snice i havent been walking on it??? huuuuuun ...

Im always in pain!!?
everyday i have a headache, even as am typing my head hurts. i feel like i have some sort of pressure behind my eyes and around my temples. it never goes away. also i noticed that when i get angry or ...

Neck Pain...?
I woke up this morning with pain that's not quite on my neck.

It's located more towards the side of the neck, between the neck and shoulder. I believe it's called the "...

What hurts more . . .?
a tattoo or a nose piercing?...

Does Hydrocodone and Oxycodone show up the same on a urine test?

Headaches?
I get headaches almost everyday.
However, I am not sure if either my glasses are to stong or stress.
What do you suggest?
Additional Details
* my back is not the best either, ...

What causes tingling and numbness in the inner left hand from ring finger to pinkie finger?

I get relly bad headaches every day what could be causing them??
i half to take something everyday it seems like for a headache i wounder why i get them so often??...

Has anyone taken prescription strength co-codimol for a while?
And if so just how bunged up did you get. Any other stories or problems with it?
Additional Details
Im finding im going to the toilet a lot less, im a lot happier and upbeat, and that my ...

"nerve pain in leg"?
I had a normal MRI but still have back and leg pain. Hurts my calf when bending, straigtening leg, driving. Dr thinks it is 2 different problems, I disagree. Anyone else had this.
Additional D...

What is going on with my ankle/foot/leg? Outer ankle, lower leg swelling. No known injuries. No bruising.?
About 2-3 months ago I noticed a sorenss in my ankle when I was putting my shoes on. It was really sore around the bone that sticks out on the outside of the foot. I expected to see bruising soon ...

Pain in my lower left stomach?(serious question)?
iv'e been having a coming and going pain im my lower left stomach. im not on my period or arent due so its not that. please help me its been going on for about almost a week now. i know its NO...

I am a heavy smoker and there is an unbearable pain in my stomach......?
The pain becomes unbearable. I take mint oil based digestive liquid mixed in water to ease off the pain and it goes away. But it happens every night and I have to take that liquid every night.
<...

Shoulder Pain?
I have a bad pain in my shoulder and the joint itself feels unstable. When I lift anything, my upper arm bone feels as if it falls out of place. It also does it if I press my elbow into my side. It ...

Serious headache?
ok i have a headache its likee right about on the left hand corner of my eye my right eye its above it next o my nose its hurting it feels like a terrible headache and it hurts!!!...

mbaskin22
Whats Going On!? My stomach has been hurting for the last 2-days.?
I keep getting this sharp tingling feeling in my stomach. The pain is so bad, when the pain comes I can't breathe or anything, I just want to drop to my knees. My stomach has gotten pretty weak since i've been food poisoned 2-3x's. What do you think it could be? I haven't been throwing up at all, but this pain is unbarable!!!!!

adge the champ
Rating
go to the doc fast you never know the consequences if you stall

lanek
Rating
could be nothing but keep your liquids up...you keep having this you need to be seen....

Nickie
Rating
This is going to sound disgusting but it could be gas. Gas can make your stomach hurt really bad. If you think that's the culprit--drink a flatten can of ginger ale. You may have eaten something that is upsetting your stomach. I had this crab dish earlier this week and my stomach was shaky for about 2 days. I would try the ginger ale first (i think Canada Dry tastes the best). If that doesn't work, try Mylanta...the last time I had seafood poisoning (bad mussels), I took some in between vomiting and it help a whole lot. Good luck! I hope you feel better...

josyul026
Rating
you gt upearly morning do some exercises and in the eveening go for a 25mins brisk walk and back home.If it's cold ware dress to cover u and be in the dress for a long time.
Do the daily exercise.Feel hungry eat gapes.
U WILL BE OK IN 2 DAYS

Chas B
Rating
http://Medical.justanswer.com
http://Revolutionhealth.com
http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm

college_gal_83
Rating
Go to the doc.

Tara H
I would get to a doctor. Especially if the pain is on the right side of your stomach you could have appendicitis, and that needs to be treated quickly. Get to a doctor or emergency room, the sooner the better.

I hope you feel better soon!

somanyquestions
Rating
Well, my guess is, since you've been food poisoned, the bacteria that made you sick is also causing you to have a hyperacid stomach, hence the pain, which if left untreated may turn into ulcers. Harmful bacteria could linger in your system for a couple of days.
Or it could be gas pain, and bloatedness which sometimes could be just as painful, and prevent you from breathing normally. It feels like you are wearing really tight jeans and your abdomen can't expand during normal breathing.
All-in-all, the antibiotics that your doctor prescribed you should clear out your system in a couple of days (unless it's a viral infection, then you would take antiviral meds). If the pain persists, notify your doc immediately so he or she can prescribe something else for the discomfort.

T Tyme
You mentioned being food poisoned 2-3 times, that's a lot... unless someone's a doctor on here, don't take their word for it. Go to a doctor as soon as possible... in the meantime, watch what you eat... stick to liquids...

Hey, I'll be praying for you...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy